Nier

So let me get this straight:

The Humans created Replicants who are 100% copy of human beings but they forgot to include reproductive organs?

Jesus Christ are these people retarded? Shouldn't fertility always be a Plan B whenever this thing goes south?

Design flaw is a major theme in Nier.

s9 has boypucci

>ba dum tsss

Replicants have genitalia but they are all sterile.

Which is so silly since sperm and ovaries can be kept for thousands of years.

Like, don't they just try and have Devola and Popola also keep maintaining fresh body juice for those thousands of years? Hell, salt is used to preserve sperm, so WCS would provide some advantage to sperm maintenance.

Because the purpose of the Gestalt program wasn't to perpetuate humanity, it was to preserve it. Replicants weren't supposed to be fully self-aware, they were just artificial bodies running around for the Gestalts to inhabit when WCS was wiped out.

Basically, humanity never considered Replicants to be anything more than shells. Why give them the ability to reproduce when their sole purpose is to be recycled?

If they're gonna preserve it further, shouldn't they continue preserving once Gestalt is done?

>but they forgot to include reproductive organs?
No, they purposefully excluded them and kept them sterile likely until they could join up with their gestalts again.
If they started running around making babies and humanity got their bodies back only to realize they're now parents, they'd be pretty pissed.

Yes. The story is shortsighted, dull Nd dumb.

Its weeb bullshit. What do you expect?

The replicants gained their own wills/souls and moved on doing whatever they wanted (and getting killed off because no babies).
Since the scientists in control of replicants all got killed off, nobody really had the technology to put baby making properties back into the replicants (or they never had the technology to create fully functioning human beings down to reproduction to begin with).
Since genetic material is still being kept on the moon, it's assumed they just can't re-create a human with their technology.

Just because you're too ignorant to read between the lines but also get angry when things are explained to you doesn't make the game stupid.

>What do you expect?
It's still better than snoozefest mediocre western trash.

Nope, the Gestalts would have supplanted the souls of the Replicants when they were merged. Personally I thought the Black Scrawl was an intended corruption to make sure the ratio of Gestalts to Replicants was always 1:1, especially if the Gestalt relapsed. No reason to keep them around if there was no soul left.

>Just because you're too ignorant to read between the lines but also get angry when things are explained to you
But this is westerners you're dealing with, they need shit spoonfed to them constantly.

If they don't get instant gratification, they start crying and become pissy, you should just ignore the children, honestly.

reminder that Nier is now remembered as one of the best JRPGs of the last 10 years and is enjoying a renewed wave of popularity, and probably will see a re-release on PS4

However Yonah was getting the black scrawl even when her Gestalt was alive, unless it happens when the Gestalt starts relapsing, but if you can safely put the gestalt into a replicant to stop it from relapsing then why would the black scrawl even exist?

im not sure the black scrawl was intentional, its never stated. it just means that when your gestalt dies or relapses, the replicant gets black scrawl and eventually dies also.

I hope there's a re-release on PS4, and what would be even better is a remaster.

I fucking loved Automata, I want more NieR now... NieR 3, when?

im not sure where he could go from here

humanity is wiped out

he already explored androids

i think he should try a different setting

Someone give me a quick rundown of how to emulate this.

its ps3, you cant yet

give it a year

would you say it's.... nier-sighted?

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

They could do a new spin-off series for Accord

DOD4 with Platinum or a bundle of DOD1 remake and a port of 3. A man can dream.

Wait a second...
If Replicants are sterile, isn't humanity doomed even if Gestalts inhabit their Replicants?

Do they magically become fertile when the Gestalt takes over?+

Drakengard 3 with 60 fps when

Damn.
Where can I find a copy of the game?

Nier: Everything is [F]ucked

Ending D "I'll go with you" option. 9S, Adam, Eve and the Red Girl, are characters that arrive in another solar system, and you play as Aliens who meet up with them and some other whacky shit happens? (idk im not a writer)...