Who else is hype for Yooka-Laylee? Gonna be great having a new Banjo-Kazooie game after all these years

Who else is hype for Yooka-Laylee? Gonna be great having a new Banjo-Kazooie game after all these years.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198276081209
steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/0/133260492067675857/
imgur.com/a/eBPYm.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck, guys, when I open rge image the blue background turns black holy shit doea moot know?

Looks more like an emptier Banjo Tooie than a Banjo Kazooie.

It looks good and will eventually pick it up. I literally give no fucks about all this Jontron controversy frankly

It's the long awaited Banjo-Threeie.

Probably will pirate it.
No need for me to give money to a bunch of virtue signaling douchebags.

God damnit larry im working Sup Forums this weekend, fuck off back to trying to sell shamwows.

any developer that bows down to the SJWs at NEOGAF don't deserve my money, that's for damn sure

Yeah, I'm pirating it though.

>NEOGAF can't shut the fuck up about how they done fucked up
I guess you gotta give them $40, ech?

No more voice acting from a white supremacist, so I'm all in.

I feel ostracised, Sup Forums...looks like reddit isn't for me... :(

I find it weird that a small forum like Neogaf is seen as some sort of gaming Illuminati responsible for all the bad things happening in video games. What makes you think they're so powerful?

I would have bought it if it was still coming to Wii U.

To call the Wii U the "lead platform" for the game, then not only scrap it unceremoniously but also deny Nintendo fans a physical version on the Switch, is just way too big of a betrayal for me as a consumer. I can't trust Playtonic anymore.

Thats it, you left me no choice but to call my allies

I don't get why people keep hiring blue haired CM's with superiority complex's.

Half the time all they do is alienate people, it's the complete fucking opposite of their job.

what about the banning of people asking for refunds?

All another shill thread.

They get backing from Sony

Where'd that 40% come from?

It really is a strange choice for a CM. They're obviously not gamers, they don't have any interpersonal skills... what exactly is the purpose of giving them this position?

Pretty shitty behavior. I don't give a fuck about Jontron but goddamn getting sick of companies doing intentionally bad PR.

I do have a Banjo-Kazooie shaped hole in my heart so I want to play this. I'll compromise with myself and wait til it's on sale for $10 or something.

Who cares lol

Just pirate it.

>Gonna be great having a new Banjo-Kazooie game after all these years.

Why is it going to be great?

Why does it feel like Yooka-Laylee was built entirely on nostalgia goggles?

They banned people shitposting in the game's Steam forums. Not asking for refunds.

Because it is

But that shouldn't matter if it's a good game or not

I want to play it because I like 3D platformers, not because I want to go back to 98

Don't blame everything on nostalgia just because you haven't played the game, you petulant little shit. Banjo-Kazooie still holds up today.

yeah probably gonna pirate it

I'm not a fan of jontron but at this point anyone accused of being a bigot is just automatically A-OK in my eyes and I immediately side with them

Thats shit, but its more of a community issue than an issue with the game

Not me.

Whoa, Don Cheadle is Dunkey? That explains so much.

>DON CHEADLE
>BA BA
>BUY ALL THE VISION WARDS

A classic.

>mods on the steam page died
>yooka laylee steam forums literally became shitpost general

steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/

How much worse can it get?

i dont touch games poisoned by politics, right or left

We should ses if we can get this trending

>We
Nypa.

Post it on twitter and #yookalaylee?

Even on the Yooka-Laylee forums, people still manage to get butthurt about Roadhog. It's impressive.

You don't want to add him as a friend, Sup Forums?

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198276081209

haha we are legion!

here we go

I'll be the first to say it. Mighty No. 9 wasn't even a bad game. People were just sour after all the delays and stupidity from the PR lady. Certainly, it could have and should have been a better game considering the time and money that went into it, but it scratched the Mega Man itch. Its only crime is that it's "just another Mega Man" instead of "Mega Man's glorious return."

How the fuck does it look good?

>they literally abandoned ship

You first. How the fuck does it not look good?

they just had to kick a hornet nest, they could have left it alone and ignored it, but noooo, what could ever go wrong?!

>unity lighting
>sfx and gfx have no impact on anything. Picking up items has no flare
>big emply levels
>minecarting is slow and easy
>a fucking double jump
>NPCs are all just standing around in the open making the "world" look like a garry's mod project

What the fuck is wrong with a double jump?

Instead of giving you one big momentum based jump, like Mario, you get two tiny, stiff jumps that can't actually get you anywhere alone. It also makes platforming a non-issue since you can save yourself from any botched jump with the second one. You'll also be mashing it, since a single jump will be too tiny to actually get anywhere. You also already have a fucking glide, so the second jump isn't needed.

There's a reason Mario has never used it

Oh boy I sure do love arbitrarily having to hit jump twice to actually get anywhere!

>tfw afraid this shitstorm is going to influence platonic in a negative way

I just wanted a good game, but fucking millenial politics have to worm their way into everything I enjoy.

wasn't interested before but might buy this now that they removed the shitty e-celeb

Super Smash Bros

I had no interest in it but might buy it to spite the crazies.

>I just wanted a good game, but fucking millenial politics
This
fucking this
There is no reason this should be happening right now, but playtonic instead of staying out of it and staying silent or saying "we've gone gold, sorry" they fucking decide to get political and silence donors who want a refund for it

Well you can either blame Neogaf or the PR department for making a problem out of nothing. Take your pick.

im hype too
it looks really old school and comfy
something to enjoy on a rainy day

CONTROVERSY

Took only 4 posts for pol to shit up this thread.

Dunkey already posted the shit. It's a meme, you dip

What is this then.

Fucking Sup Forums is such cancer.

not a pure platformer. Double jumps are good for actual action games because it helps you have more control over your character. It's also why the platforming in Smash and Bayo and stuff is pure garbage

developers have fired the only Iranian man involved with the game, who is a son of an immigrant, for his views on immigration, because pedophiles from NeoGaf told them that said Iranian son of an immigrant is a white supremacist. the Far-left are worse then the far-right at this point. moving the goalline over the whole damn field every 10seconds

No, they started out by banning people asking for refunds. But with any controversy lasting longer than a day, people try to spin it like the PR department didn't create their own problem because they weren't here for it actually happening in real time.

I didn't like Banjo-Kazooie and I won't buy not even pirate this game. It has always been and it is a full platformer for people who believe there is anything better than Mario 64. Same with Crash Bandicoot.

I thought this was going to be the one game I was going to feel bad about not backing, but they had to go fuck it up at the last minute.

Oh well, $40 saved.

>hes still spamming this same shit 5 hours later
do you have any life at all?

For the love of christ please tell me there aren't still newfags shilling personal army requests here.

Damn they really fucked up.

Come on now. It may not be the worst game ever, but it was far from being a good game too. It was too flawed and the expectations were too damn high, so there was basically zero chance of Inafune delivering something that would make people happy with the kind of strategy that he had in the first place.

>WE

>Sup Forums want gatershit back
really makes u think

Niggas gotta eat, user, and you don't get paid in this society to NOT shill, now do we?

more likely /qa/ false flagging like crazy considering its been spammed in every one of these threads for 10 hours to focus conversation away from the devs beings shitty or the game at all.

Also 8fags absolutely hate us, especially Sup Forums

What refund? its crowdfunded game
Plus they've already made it now

I'm buying A Hat in Time day 1 and I'll follow Yooka-Laylee until release to decide. Hatgirl is a lot of fun while Yook hasn't even shown a lot of gameplay.

>pirating is now alt-right folks!

le triggered.

>/qa/
Yeah, that sounds about right.

/qa/ has maybe two fucking posters. No one from /qa/ is doing shit.

Not that user, but what?

>No one from /qa/ is doing shit
go be assblasted about Sup Forums never getting deleted somewhere else /qa/

"leftypol" is not Sup Forums

Never thought I'd see the day when gamers complain about a double jump.
You realize Banjo-Kazooie has a double jump too, right? Oh right, you don't, because you haven't played it.

Holy shit steam is literally Sup Forums now.

>boycott
>faceshitting
>the goiym don't know yet
>sad panda sharing thread
>divided GOP and obamacare: posted by Ben Garrison
>Alex jones is the best
>OFFICIAL CUNNY THREAD
>he will not divide us

this....is madness

Why would they give people back their money when they already used it to develop their game?

>You realize Banjo-Kazooie has a double jump too

A hover isn't a double jump, retard

steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/0/133260492067675857/

This is why you do not get involved in politics if you own a business.

>Never thought I'd see the day when gamers complain about a double jump.

Get over yourself. Dedicated platformers have NEVER had double jumps, you fucking moron

I don't really care about ecelebs. This is why I won't be buying it. Btw If you want to trigger a NeoFag link to this imgur.com/a/eBPYm. Tyler "Grab Em By The Pussy" Malka is the admin.

>I NEVER FELT LIKE

THE GUYS WHO MADE THIS ARE JONTRON HATERS!

OMG WHY DID THEY REMOVE A RACIST FROM THE GAME???

I wouldn't call it a great game or anything, but I would still call it a good game. Frankly I like it more than the NES Megamans because the controls in those are too stiff and dated at this point. I was always more of an MMX fella with the dashes and wall jumps.

So yeah, like you said, they inflated expectations way too high and an overall decent game was seen as complete trash because people were led to believe it would be the second coming of Christ.

>but I would still call it a good game

You have no standards

please fuck off with your eceleb shit.