Never any thailand levels in vidya

>never any thailand levels in vidya
Which games let me experience these feels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ra-cNBhelso
youtube.com/watch?v=bwdEG8iF2_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would. No hesitation. But I'd bag it because I don't like how antibiotics make me feel.

How can I get hips like that?

Ragnarok Online

There's a penis under that dress right?

Why can't all men look like this? The world would be a better place.

I always wonder what these guys wold look like come 60.

All those are men arent they.

Dead

Please tell me thats a women

>tfw no DEA operating in the Golden Triangle game

This makes it better

ewww her ass and hips are way too big

>her

World of Warcraft

female characters, thought actually male, dancing for money

sometimes you get lucky

Don't you have some potatoes to plant?

>women
>her

Am sorry user.

I do not like this meme

take bbc regular and your sissy genetics should kick in

If he was a she would literally have the perfect ratio

It's not a meme, Chuck. Thai ladyboys were a reality long before Sup Forums existed.

>meme

user, that's literally a tranny. probably snipped though.

youtu.be/ra-cNBhelso

This one is legit not a fucking meme, it's a serious issue in Thailand, or wherever this is.

Look up ladyboys, basically all these poor effeminate looking men become whores because that's life in 3rd world countries.
There's tons of documentaries on the subject matter.

TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE

Its Thailand budy, they have some of the highest percentage of transgender population in the world.

I had a friend in the military stationed in Thailand for a while. He said that the ladyboys are literally everywhere and you genuinely can't tell them apart from actual women 90% of the time. Its the number 1 reason why tourists and visitors get into trouble.

So if you're into ladyboys just move to Thailand.

Anything is a woman, if you believe hard enough.

Only a faggot wouldn't pound the boy in OP's webm

NIgga its such a well known thing that it is one of Thailand "things". Philadelphia=chesse steak, Miami=hispanics/sun/bikinis, Thailand=ladyboys

>all these underaged newfags asking whether he's a woman
>can't even recognize a man from his adam's apple

Your local surgeon

t. jeffrey

But where can I go to get a cheesesteak with a hispanic ladyboy?

see would still smash that ass till my nuts gave out

I want to believe user. I really do. I want to believe thats a biologically THICCCC Asian

Didn't know you could get implants in your hips. Has science gone too far?

>double chin

Fat fuck.

Just came back from Thailand. Nice place but fuck that heat.

Miami. It's a melting pot of cultures.

Adam's apple detected. There is no God.

What a lad. What a legend. Show us your dick, Jeffrey.

those aren't boys. they're girls

Those "feels" you're talking about are basically getting taken for all you're worth by skank ass whores. All the Thai waitresses that are actually cute will just milk you for drinks and disappear at the end of the night. The rest of the bar girls are generally nasty and EXPENSIVE since you have to pay for a million shots of tequila, the bar fine, and then whatever the fuck she decides to charge you while you're ripping her shirt off.

Easier to just sleep with a drunk western whore desu. Unless you're actually looking for ladyboiz

How does one even get hips like that?

Is that truly the power of hormones.. woah

There's clearly an adams apple.

Divine retribution for even going to those hellholes.

>milk you for drinks
I've never bought a drink for a woman at a bar. They're worthless.

I have bought plenty of drinks for men at bars. They're actually fun to hang out with.

Does this make me gay, or just not thirsty?

archieluxury fan?

What about strange journey? It's thailand with cute demon girls instead of ladyboys

it's okay to want to fuck pretty ladyboys but don't disillusion yourself into thinking that's a woman

think of it as a third sex if you're that insecure

>girls
Fag.

SEAsia is the gayest place in the world

Yes you sound like a MGTOW faggot. Doesn't matter since bar girls won't give you the time if day if you don't buy them drinks

I am erect
>it's not a woman
I am erecter

That's a weird way to spell Sweden.

Why get a bar girl when you can just buy a prostitute?

Serious question.

I don't spend time with women that expect to be paid for their time. That makes them whores who don't even put out; so worse than whores.

If having enough self respect to not waste my time with trash makes me a MGTOW then I guess I am a MGTOW. Whatever that is.

I don't really understand why people need to justify and shit like this.

I just fap to it if it pleases me, if it's really a lady boy and it's gay as fuck.. who cares? Makes me feel good that's all that matters.

I want to see her fap in public

Who says they are any different?

Seeing all these old, tanned, bald, shitty tattooed westerners that you knew were there for sex tourism ruined Thailand.

Country should ban them.

Hitman has one

same thing

Hitman
Sonic Generations
Street Fighter 2 and 4

Street prostitutes in SEA are (generally) absolutely disgusting. Depending on where you are you're likely to wake up groggy in a park with a kidney missing.

Bargirls are sometimes actually young and cute but a shitload more expensive and more of a hassle. Also there's a risk of wasting your money if they're just getting you to buy drinks and don't have any intention of leaving with you.

Not really. I mean technically they are since they're selling sex, but they're not the same as nasty ass street corner whores

All of those people are ladyboys. If you're ok with dicks I guess it's fine.

>Me on the left

They're there because that country is poor is fuck, filled with desperate people for them to exploit. If Thailand gets its shit together, these betas will have no one to turn to.

Well, maybe they still will, there are always soap girls in Japan.

Is it still gay if its post op?

I heard gaijins aren't allowed to see the soap girls?

>wanting to stick your dick into an open wound

just fuck them from behind until you become enlightened enough to jerk them off during missionary
and to answer your question it's always gay so don't fucking fuck a surgery scar you disgusting subhuman

>trannys in thailand are literally cute chicks with dicks

>trannys in america are literally manjaw dudes with wigs

youtube.com/watch?v=bwdEG8iF2_I

I've heard that, but then I've also heard that gaijins can see soap girls if they're invited. I had a few approach me in Okayama. Of course it could have just been a Yakuza trap

>They're there because that country is poor is fuck
20th largest GDP in the world is "poor as fuck"?

>filled with desperate people for them to exploit
lol, half the bargirls in Bangkok are just lazy college students trying to make a buck. Most of them aren't desperate or poor, they just don't really care about sex. Stop shitposting you moron

It's because the people in the west who transition are already ugly lazy males. Why do you think they would look good as a tranny?

How exactly is it gay for me to want a thai tranny to cum on my dick and then suck it off? Explain yourselves neo-Sup Forums.

Doesn't make much sense for prostitutes to get a sex change.
Better to go for the dickgirl market than try to compete with natural female prostitutes.

>Yakuza trap
What would they do with you

Try to extort you for money?

>thailand
good chance the chicks have dicks

GPD doesn't mean dick for the average person Thailand is rife with poverty. Stop talking out of your ass.

cheese steak? what?

>tfw the world doesn't work that way

I've been to Thailand with some friends before. The lady boys were so fucking hot. I wanted to bang them, but I was afraid my friends would think I was gay. I still regret it.

Faggot

This is why I can't wait to travel alone
Guilt-free ladyboy fucking all day and all night

>not gangbanging a thai tranny with your bros
That's how I knew you were a fag.

It's an upper-middle income economy, with ~11% of the population below the poverty line (the US has around 13.5% for comparison). Why are you pretending as if you have any idea what you're talking about?

There's so many fatherless betas these days that you dont have to fly overseas to fuck some tranny.

I'd hit it, but with a rubber and I'd still pop a tetracycline afterward.

Isn't it a scam where the women work for the bars and they force you to pay for expensive drinks idk never been outside lol.

no but you do if you want to fuck a hot one

Hitman is a modern game, user.
Probably not the side of Thailand that you're wanting, though.

trannies in my country look like this. if you want premium trannies, you have to go to asia.

Sagat is a well known character with his own stage and Muay Thai is well represented in video games in general. Virtua Tennis 3 also had a Thailand level.

>tfw no clean and pure ladyboy girlfriend. So jelly of the ladyboysfuckedbareback guy
For you

Just go out one night on your own, dude.

>Get off work
>Team wants to get drinks
>Tell them I'm just gonna go to bed
>Head out to redlight area
>Have fun
Wasn't with ladyboys though but the same process applies.

Aww fuck. I never thought I'd see the day.

Sup Forums made me straight.