Dark Souls 3 DLC

THEY FIXED IT! THEY FINALLY FIXED IT!

Bump.

>final boss is artorias and manus
DaS3 is a joke

Good for you, Original Ornstein #36584586784

wait is that an update to the current armor or a new suit?

Fuck OFF you piece of shit. This is why I fucking hate coming here and this is why I hate the West in general. I swear to GOD FROMSOFT made huge mistake for giving out copies of RC DLC to Westerns instead of Japs only, you BITCH this is why brats like you come here to spoil the game for everyone. If what you've said was true.

They fixed what?

Why did you read his spoiler if you didn't want it spoiled?

He spoiler tagged it you tard.

Weirdly enough that's what spoiler tags are for. Not that guy's fault you're a retard,

Ornsteins armor has the red plume thing on it now

You got a pic?

That's it ? What a joke

I mean Artorias plume got animations in DaS 3 so I dont see why it wasnt included in the first place.

what a loser

It is. Don't click spoilers fag.

Slave Knight Gael went to get the dark pigment which is the dark soul of man but it corrupts him and he becomes a boss that has 3 phases. Phase1 is him. Phase 2 is Artorias. Phase 3 is Manus.

Miyazaki is creatively bankrupt

Eat shit faggot. i wish i was a cute trap

>spoiler tags the spoilers
>you still read the spoiler
>you get upset he spoiled it

wow, fuck off lol
most people don't even spoiler tag spoilers

What the fuck ? Really FROM ?

will they ever buff the dancer boss so you can't kill her before going to any other lord
getting titanite chunks is way too easy

Proof?

lmao
Dark Souls 3 is straight up trash the entire game is "remember this thing from Dark Souls 1 xDD"

fuck off from, jesus christ

Assuming you're not lying that's disappointing. Disregarding the fact that for 3 games people have been digging up Arty's shit over and over again, Artorias isn't supposed to be THAT important. He was a holy knight that fell to the Abyss to illustrate how dangerous and horrifying the Dark can be. He wasn't fucking Gwyn. The Witch of Izalith was a primeval Lord and she doesn't get this much press. We don't even know her fucking name

Don't read this thread if you don't want spoilers

lies, all of it. Y-you can't fool me.

Forget her name I'm curious who fathered her children?

Artorias became the Darth Vader of Dark Souls

can you talk to painter girl after fighting him? What happens?

I just assumed her soul did it. I mean the bed of life continuously spat out demons for a thousand years. Either that or there's a pygmy that fucked a 15 foot woman

Jesus you're right. Arty was one of my favorite things about 1 but he's been flanderized to hell and back

Ciaran doesn't have any kids

Hey guys, I just finished Dark Souls 3 for the first time, was that the easiest Dark Souls? or did I just improve by playing the prequels?
Probably a combination of both, it was incredibly fun though.

Is DS3 gonna get a SOTFS-type release? can't be bothered to catch up now

It's not though.

yeah, she names the new world after you and the game fades to black

>caring about spoilers in a Souls game
110% autistic

so I guess that's the "good" end, huh?

It built upon Dark Souls mechanics and improved them, probably simplified it too in the process.
It was a pretty good game.

This, lore is fun to read but it can be read in any order since everything already happened.

It took some cues from Bloodborne which made it easier in some ways and harder in some ways. It's easier in that you're a bullet in this game. Stamina costs are very low compared to other games and you can roll like Sonic in this game. On the other hand enemies are hyper aggressive and tend to move faster than you. So if you're running a slow heavy weapon it's easy to get punched in the face because poise is barely a thing in this game.

>DUDE ORNSTEIN LMAO

is this all you dark souls faggots care about?

That's the only ending

I like putting the pieces together especially about my favorite areas. That said the only things 3 brings to the table are the Deep which is basically the Abyss with bugs and the Lothric civil war. Other than that it's pretty much just 1.

Did Artorias actually do anything important to the overall story?

>you can roll like Sonic
I played a feeble mage, but decided to try and wear Catarina's armor.

I was able to, and got to 90+ percentage of weight and could roll just fine, a little slow, but it was that bad.

I noticed that enemies have more awareness to where you are, like the knights who constanty try to push you with the shield when you're behind.
Also, bosses worked much better in mp this time around.

RIP Poise, only exist when you use stomp, which looks pretty cool.

I really, really want to play bloodborne.

Well depending on who you ask he fought Manus or got his ass thrown out of the Abyss before reaching him. Also he killed a shitload of Darkwraiths but New Londo was still spitting them out so...no.

That's fucking it. They've manages to kill the DS series.

I liked that it was easier to understand this time, even if I didn't fully understood it I felt they did a good job handling the pieces.

I don't understand why Lothric is literally pieces of Lordran.

He saved Sif
He fought like a bitch
He got corrupted like a bitch
He died like a bitch

He became a meme
Reincarnated into Fume Knight like a bitch (according to DaS2 lore)
Died as Fume Knight as a bitch

Somehow inspired faggots to make a cult about him in DaS3

He's a meme both in the souls universe and out

The Deep gets expanded upon in the DLC, it's expanding from the Ringed City, the first Pygmy City that Gwyn betrayed and represents the Abyss that has festered for too long behind the dark sign. It's sucking in other kingdoms and land like a blackhole which piles unto the Ringed City till the end of time.

>in the end, we truly were Dark Souls™

I both like and hate that they tried to inject BB's playstyle into Souls. I like the idea of weapon arts as an answer to BBs trick weapons. And I like how quick and snappy movement is. But it feels like you're forced to play fast in this game which I dislike.

For anyone wondering the DS wiki names all this stuff from the leaked info and it makes sense, so it's pretty much confirmed true,

>Reincarnated into the Fume Knight
Wasn't Raime a raven guy whose life decisions were the opposite of Artorias's?

We warned you about the B team my friend, it wasn't a meme
Miyazaki was only brought in as an environment designer

What a minute, THAT'S why all the world's kingdoms all throughout time is being dragged towards the Ringed City? I thought the fading flame time and space were breaking down and falling apart and everything was falling in towards the last embers.

Gwyn and Fillanore banished the Dark Soul and the Pygmy to the literal end of time. You fight Gael in an arena where even the Ringed City and her tower are in ruins. There's nothing left to fight for even should you get the Dark Soul except to give to painter loli.

Do we get to see the Deep?
Do we get to see why Sulyvahn wanted it?
Do we learn about the Profane Flame?

I agree, I find weirdly balanced the combat in the last bit of the game, you're already strong enough you can take most late game enemies in two hits, however they can do the same and their attacks are on an area so you can only roll to dodge really.

Most duels endgame are rolling attacking, rolling attacking.

I don't use shields, but I like to run around, jump or simply walk to evade, which is not posible with the tracking these guys have.

Fuck havel one hit and you're stunned for an eternity, I really wanted to kill him melee.

Yes, we see the Soul Dregs and Locust that inhabit it in the trailer.
Sulyvahn didn't explicitly want it, he was just in for Aldritch's buffet where he and the locusts will devour everything in the Deep.
Nope, no mention of the Profane Flame. It seems to just be the nuke that went off went Yhorn linked the flame.

Guess I gotta play to find out who Fillanore is. But I'm guess I'm happy that the glaring loose end that is the Pygmy finally got explained. Also holy shit Gwyn can do that? Gwyn continues to be fucking broken in comparison to even the other Lords.

He meant the Witch of Izalith

>Miyazaki is creatively bankrupt

It's true honestly, all he does is rehash.

DS3 has very little original content.

Souls vet here, this is my take on things as someone who has obsessively played the shit out of DeS and DaS1 since their respective launches on PS3.

Concepts:

>New Firelink Shrine (DaS3) == The Nexus (DeS)
The resemblance is fucking stunning if you've ever played DeS. Lord Thrones are in the exact same alignment that the archstones are, surrounding where you spawn in, with multiple levels of height within the area accessible by curved staircases.

>Lothric Castle (DaS3) == Boletaria Castle (DeS)
You start the game here, and the climax of the game is here (fighting twin princes/false king allant).

>Karla (DaS3) == Yuria the Witch (DeS)
Karla teaches forbidden hex magic/miracles/pyromancies that channel the power and rage of the abyss, Yuria the Witch teaches forbidden magic that channel the power and rage of demon souls.

> Stormruler (DaS3) == Storm Ruler (DeS)
Used to take down mighty foes with a legendary sword found in the corresponding boss arenas. Yhorm and the Storm King are basically the same type of "puzzle boss" until you find the sword.

Mechanics:

> FP (DaS3) == MP (DeS)
Literally the same exact shit.

> Rolling
Functions the same exact way as DeS, because med rolling was buffed so fucking hard that the difference between fast roling and med rolling is so small that staying right under the fat roll minimum is required for every build.

Case-in-point, DaS3 is super fucking stale for veterans who have been with the series since DeS in 2009/2010. It's literally because the game is around 50% recycled DaS content, 30% recycled DeS content, 10% recycled bloodborne content, and 10% original content.

nice blog

Why did Sulyvahn want everything to be devoured? Is he mentioned at all in the DLC? I felt like there was still some more about him

The entire point of linking the fire is to seal away the dark soul and the ringed city. You know the how every Ringed Knight have a huge chest-sized Dark Sign? The entire black sun is a the Dark Sign for the Dark Soul.

Fillanore is the youngest daughter of Gwyn which he betrothed or sent to the Ringed City and then abandoned there to keep people from breaking in.

>Dark Souls 2 really is now the best in the series
Who really is the B-team here?

>Stormruler (DaS3) == Storm Ruler (DeS)
Fun fact Yhorm is actually 100% designed to be fought without stormruler, but after various playtesting the developers saw that testers are unable to grasp the concept of waiting for a attacks to his head, or head his hand to force a stagger for a visceral attack. So they added stormruler

Fuck that shit.
Fuck Miyazaki

>Go on fextralife to see if spoiler user is bullshitting.
>He actually might not be.
Fug I have to wait for my tax returns in a few weeks to get the dlc and now my hype meter went through the roof.

So the world is going to shit because Gwyn didn't want to give the pygmies their Dark Soul he promised them and so the Dark Soul is used as pigment to paint a new world instead? So what did the serpents want in all this? And would letting the flame fade be ultra bad or not?

I only played DS3 right went it came out and I'm lost on a bunch of this shit.

its all a meme because time is distorted xd
seriously dont try and make sense of it
These games are only good for 1 game and everything is left up for fan interpretation. The more sequels a game gets the worse it gets in both the story/lore department but also the game overall

Gwyn did everything wrong, Kaathe was right, and Sulyvahn is 100% justified in trying to kill all of the gods

>Souls vet here
Got your purple heart and medal of honor yet?

ANYTHING about the serpents in the DLC?

>Kaathe was right
Fuck off Kaathe.

We always knew Gwyn linked the fire to maintain Fire and banish the Dark. But we didn't know he fucking banished the Pygmy and the Ringed City to the literal bottom of the world at the literal end of time Jesus Christ what the shit?

>providing answers and giving you more of the prequel in a sequel is bad

kys

Can he use both arms now?

>hey remember this guy from Demon's Souls/Dark Souls?
>providing answers
It's not even providing answers, it's just pandering to nostalgia. It's why faggots go "oh my god, SoC theme gave me chills wow so good!!" or "haha anor londo, nice!!!" when both were random and out of place

Haven't played since base game release, did they make greatswords and two-handing not shit yet?

Where does the game end? Please tell me it's somewhere from Dark Souls I. Actually, do we go back to any areas from I? We briefly saw Earthen Peak, but, that's what I really wanna know.

No which is sort of the point.

In DaS his legend gets his dick sucked in a thousand ways to Sunday but you find the truth of the matter is that he was an okay guy who got his shit kicked in.

Goes to show legends of brave knights and stuff can be bullshit as far as DaS is concerned.

Newest meta is stacking poise and abusing ultra weapon hyperarmor.

you're half right there, gwyn didn't just banish him, he sealed him with flame, which is what the first flame from DaS1 actually is: a seal on the pygmy and the dark soul. the flame we've been linking and the bonfires we've been kindling aren't extending the first flame, they're extending the seal on the dark soul and the abyss it represents.

gael finds the dark soul in the kiln of the last flame which is the kiln from DaS1

It shouldn't. Lothric was pretty much built atop Lordran and the Profaned Capital may or may not be the ruins of New Londo. Farron Keep may or may not be Darkroot Garden. And Irythill is under the shadow of Anor Londo. There's nowhere left for 1 except the depths or something.

It's called "The End of The World" and it looks like the abyss

You can read more spoilers at Fextralife or here

Wait what? That can't be right. The First Flame is actively supporting the world right now, it can't be just a seal. That's one hell of a gambit if that's true. He banked literally everything on people buying Gwyndolin's and Frampt's prophecy.

Haha oh cool, Dragon Slayer Armour has a set now an-- fucking spoilers all in this thread

Miyazaki literally directed the game.

DUUUUUUUUUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MEMBER DARK SOULS 1?

glad this franchise is finally dead

so we've been fed lies all along?

>hey remember this game that I'm a direct sequel of
No fucking shit. Do you have brain damage?

Guy talking about the deep is lying

The game ends with you travelling to the end of time, an ashen desert wasteland. The same one the das1 kiln is in coincidentally, but i doubt we get to see it.

Direct sequels aren't about remembering everything from the first game.
Imagine if every Sequel was just flashbacks to the first one. That be awful, just like DaS3.

Sequels are suppose to build upon or advance a story left off from the previous title. DaS3 did nothing but squander its own lore by regurgitating it to you hoping you forgot it so it can remind you

If that guy isn't bullshit then DaS1's premise was a lie stacked on top of another lie. DaS1 said that Undead should go to Lordran to go "inherit the Fire" to cast away the curse and save the world. We know the prophecy is bullshit but it turns out the First Flame as it was disappeared a long time ago. The "First Flame" as it is now it a giant lock keeping the Dark Soul and the Abyss from ever getting out. And people have been setting themselves on fire to keep the fire constantly burning so the Dark Soul can never get out, ever. And they've been doing this for THOUSANDS of years not knowing that the world is already irrevocably fucked and the Abyss is going to get out eventually.

Not quite right; The Abyss/Deep is already dead. There's nothing left by the time you fight Gael. Everything is just ash and dust.

It is doing exactly that though, advancing the story and providing a conclusion.

Ah man, I was really hoping for it to end at Undead Asylum. Ending it where it all began.