oof

roblox sucks, play bloxcity

You seem like a big guy.

>That one game where a monster would spawn for each player
>Monster would beeline straight at you from the middle of the map
>All ways build an L shaped stair case leading off the map
>Stand on the edge of the L
>Monster beelines to me but falls straight off the edge
>Get banned, moderator calls my mum a 'pill dodging loony cunt' for not aborting me

Obligatory: youtube.com/watch?v=KWHrGQpIWP4

Vaguely related, anyone remember Blockland?

I loved that shit.

>that guy who used a rape hack

youtube.com/watch?v=9tCKGz2qzls

>*oofs your path*

daily reminder
blog.roblox.com/2017/02/avatar-editor-update/

it's actually "uuhhh"

for you

STANDING

It doesn't sound like that though

well the actual sound file is called "uuhhh.mp3"

>yfw never make autismbux by creating popular maps
Feels bad man.

youtube.com/watch?v=mq6P8HJCsuc

Well shit I guess you're right

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I remember back in the day I was so riled up working on my 'obbies' or whatever just for the motivation of TIX

Now that they removed TIX I don't bother anymore. What do you even gain if your place gets popular? Do you go full good goy and sign a contract and sponsor?

1.Monetize the living fuck out of your game with game passes or premium currency/shit that takes long to grind for
2.rake in robux
3.use the devex program to exchange your robux for cash
4. if it gets popular enough you will probably get asked to advertise whatever the company wants you to advertise to get even more money
that's pretty much why every game in the front page is a p2w fest that wants you to spend money on it, it's a shame there's not even a single decent place anymore

>lead autism clan to top 10
>booty blast fear, vak etc daily
>litterally just build space nam and memes all day

what is life

*Shoves legos up his muscular ass*

wtf go back to that pic below is you thread on

I hate how they're revamping the body part colors.

>grenade.flac
>not working
>issue was patched
UUHHH

The devex rules changed, now you need to be considered a "dev" to be able to use, which mean you need a certain amount of revenue to keep it.

Wait, didn't the guy who made this was a tripfag?

i posted it. i felt like shitposting.

NANI?!

hol up

>Bateman
>TRIPfag
>trips

>not *blox your path*
You fucked up again OP

Daily reminder that they're getting limiting the amount of colors you can use for your character.
blog.roblox.com/2017/02/avatar-editor-update/
Say goodbye to noobs like pic related.

reminder that bodies and removing tix are the worst things to happen to roblox

This game is fucking dead.

>*Rubber-bands behind you*

>Deletes raft

Banned? What is this new shit? I remember hearing about admins existing for certain servers from time to time but I never saw or understood what people meant by that.

I love you

witnessed pottery

Now everyone will be replying to you.
Thanks for ruining the thread, fag

Holy shit the absolute madman

Dubs need to come back to Sup Forums so we can derail all the e-celeb garbage threads.

Fucking Sup Forums got dubs back. Give e'm back Mootwo

Isn't that the same thing as roblox

Is the vaktovian empire even a thing anymore?

twitter.com/BLOX_City/status/838958938817236993
>

I would suck his brick off.

>bloxcity
NO GAMES
HAHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=6uTLY-QdhNQ

post avatars

here's mine.

oy vey

>not transparent background

i tell him "fuck off swadley" and turn 360 degrees and walk away

Where do you stand on the Roblox Iceberg, Sup Forums?

Hellzoner. Kill me.

Hardcore if you count the 2012 April fools hack,if they mean witnessing it, Hellzoner otherwise.

10/10

I was young but still managed to climb the economy for good stuff in trades.

Bacon-Hair
What can I say, I'm addicted to StD2.

I miss dubs so much

Reason 2 die was pretty fun.

roblox.com/games/4783435/Solar-Conquest

get in here,faggots

this...this takes me back

I like to get in pointless arguments with kids and then brag about I spent $40 on my avatar and that they will never be as rich as me.