Already sold 4 million copies

>already sold 4 million copies

was Sup Forums wrong yet again?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjhq46v_vTSAhWFKiYKHfx9CU4QFggcMAA&url=https://www.vg247.com/2017/02/01/ea-expects-mass-effect-andromeda-to-sell-around-3-million-units-in-the-first-week/&usg=AFQjCNE9L-Rj7jQxPJYo2emMDmV6l2zABw&sig2=nd7wfwpm5asijXo0gXmRAw
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiu1fvX-_TSAhUHziYKHe61AiEQFgguMAM&url=https://www.destructoid.com/mass-effect-andromeda-is-already-up-to-24-off-426716.phtml&usg=AFQjCNE554TiURrxCJfI84NshsLt4dKYPg&sig2=bgQOPLtz6qaf9nvlz4ZtfQ&bvm=bv.150729734,d.eWE
vgchartz.com/article/250066/mass-effect-a-sales-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah I bought one and its pretty bad

normalfag's game sell well
how surprising

No come at me.

Autism fetishes are more common than you think.

Most of Sup Forums said it would probably sell pretty well. Too bad sale numbers don't equal quality.

>normal

is that the new SFM movie?

The power of brand loyalty and sheep.
It's nothing new and was expected from the get-go.

The problem is whatever game comes after this one since all goodwill and loyalty will have been shot, if there will even be a new game.

>multiplat
>4 million

I'm pretty sure that's mediocre.

when someone knocks down your legos.

>4 million
>bad
I don't know what planet you're living on, they've made their money back probably fivefold already

no source again.

Where are you getting that number?

The game is ok. They fucked up on animations, probably rushed because EA. But the story, the setting and the characters are actually good.

If they had polished everything it would be a 7-8 game.

And it's waaaaaay better that Crash Effect 3

>4 million
>source - my ass
stupid fucking nigger :^)

That is actually pretty good for an rpg, especially if the numerous is true. Mind you this is less than 1 week of sales.
I mean what did the latest Final Fantasy sell?

Outside of Mario, Call of Duty, LoL, Smash, Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed, The Witcher, WoW, and Overwatch, it's probably the one I've heard the most people talk about in real life.

>probably rushed because EA
they had 5 fucking years

This is correct, if you can get over the shitty facial animations from time to time and the garbage writing it's a passable game. It's functionally better than any previous Mass Effect game, your character actually feels very mobile and good to play.

Splatoon sold more than that on a system that only sold 13 million copies.

Considering how much EA spent on marketing, it not selling better is a travesty.

Don't give a shit about SJW
Don't give a shit about bad graphics
Just want the game to NOT be Inquisition in Space
... It's inquisition in space
FUCK YOU eaWare

latest ff15 did 5 million day one and is somewhere in the 7 million atm

Source? It can't be true, it simply can't!

Seriously if it did sell 4 million copies already, it did what EA wanted. They said they were aiming for 3 million copies it's first week. So the game probably indeed has already made its money back and is turning a profit. The question is how hard will the numbers fall after the first week? Because Inquisition also had a great launch, but it's numbers died pretty fast by week 3.

>mediocre
>bad

Learn english, please.

For example, another mediocre game called Destiny sold 6.8 mil in its first month.

6 million.

Idiots still buy things enmasse, as if it's any surprise.

4 million people rating it a 4.6. Still blunder of the year. What you have here is a case similar to Diablo 3. Sold super well due to the name. When people played it, they hated it. This is the end of mass effect if the sequel don't massively improve this.

The power of pedophiles.

>nigger

still using that word in 2017

it has not sold 4 million in fact their are not sales numbers anywhere.

What's the source? this is the biggest bait ever.

Playing it because I can:
gameplay 7/10 - generally what one would expect of ME with all the bells and whistles. Its actually ok. Deduced points for shoving facebook games down the players throats.
Plot 5/10 so far - seemingly the averagest of averages - you be speshul now, go save us all.
Dialogues 3/10 - some fucking cringey shit, after 5+ hours only one dialogue made me lol a bit, most were droll, rest were cringey with sometimes forced "SORRY IM LESBIAN/GAY/DONT ROLL DIS WAY SENPAI"
Graphics - 4/10 - literal downgrade from ME2 with the facial animations being a downgrade from ME1... This is not 2/10 because there are some cool vistas, most planets were crafted pretty interestingly and the combat visuals are ok-ish (ME2 level).
Overall solid 5/10 - definitely wouldnt recommend as it is now. I'm going to finish it, as I do with all my games, but it is more of an exercise in sunken cost fallacy now. Do not buy this game.

Source for OP's statement 404

>tfw the best thing a anyone can say about it is "it's not THAT terrible"

Sauce?

Well, niggers are still around. It's only fair.

2.5 million shipped yesterday now 4 million sold. Really makes you think.

>sales are a reflection of quality

like how destiny was the biggest selling new ip in history while being one of the worst games made in the last decade?

why do you dip shits care about sales figures and metacritic scores? do you envision yourself as being "on the same team" as whatever brand your parents bought you for christmas?

slobbering, mongoloid half wits.

>Deduced points for shoving facebook games down the players throats.
Can you elaborate on this?

>being a nigger

What?

Source? Also, sold or shipped? Mind you DAI probably did better but EA never did release any numbers, so it must not have sold as well as they hoped.

If true that'd be funny bet let's face it I stopped having any respect for gamers years ago. Normalfags and casuals the lot of them.

>shipped

Most people buy digital these days.

There are "strike teams" which are basically free stuff but you need to send your followers on missions which have percentage rates to accomplish them. Oh, and the mission timers are in real time, so its literally WoW garrison if you know what I mean:
>send followers
>check in 1-24 hours (depending on the mission)
>loot
>repeat

>there are people out there that will defend this

No. Because they have earned zero dollars from me, and that's what is important.

Post proof you fucking cunt

When I first saw images from this game I thought they were altered.
I didn't think the shit posted here was real.

anyone else think she's cute?

Meanwhile Star Citizen has been on development for 12024914029 years.

So what???

They were working with a new engine and probably needed more time. EA said fuck it. They delivered what they had and gamewise is not so bad.

I expect a good improvement on animations for the next games but overall i think it is an ok game.

>Garrisons
God, please tell me it's not required.

looks like my friend steve

how does a custom femryder look with these animations?

Its not, but if you have quest OCD as I do, you will get some quests directing you to them.

>you bought one
kill yourself

It's the same mechanic from MGS. You send your teams to do shit and they have a rate of succes and bring you goodies back.

You just check on a computer and do the send/collect thing from time to time

Its a fucked world.

You can make a qtpie although the character creator is pretty lackluster. In game she will look cutter but the animations will be still trash.

For example, there are a shitload of hair color options but only 3 or 4 look good and go from black to light brunette. The rest look awful.

How did the side of that one guys face come off but not his shoulder?

Frostbite environment simulator, the game lacks any and all substance beyond this.

Extremely unintelligent writing, poor animation, and the overall story is "easy."

Idunnofaggot.wmv

What the fuck is this from?

sauce?

nah m8 you should see DAII's sales after the first few weeks
Origins was being bought more again by like week 3

Why the fuck didn't they just give us a color picker? It's clear they're not using any fancy shaders or anything so that's not even an excuse.

CoD has been selling millions for years. And it's been more or less shit since CoD 2.

best post of the thread gets ignored
this board really is full of retards

There's been several threads about this game daily.
How is it surprising when it sells?

Will ameriniggers ever get smart with their money?

I like it. It reminded me of that classic ME1 feel.

>perfectly fine with paying $60 for an okay game

You do what you want with your money, I'll do what I want with mine. Still, this argument further cements the idea that it's merely a case of too many people who spend their money poorly.

you got me, im going to buy it

Is there any way to find out the amount of returns?

me, me2 and me3 sold 3 million copies each in the first week.

also, if there are 4 milion copies in total you can gues that at least 2 million are on ps4, which is very similar to HZD

Salsa por favor

are you retard, everyone here was saying that me would sell well despite the game being such a disappointment

If ME1 was made by the same people that made the old republic, then yes.

>OP pulls an unrealistic number out of his ass
>faggot post assuming this is accurate
Morons, the lot of you. EA expected the game to sell 3 million units, and yet have already discounted it by about one-fourth.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjhq46v_vTSAhWFKiYKHfx9CU4QFggcMAA&url=https://www.vg247.com/2017/02/01/ea-expects-mass-effect-andromeda-to-sell-around-3-million-units-in-the-first-week/&usg=AFQjCNE9L-Rj7jQxPJYo2emMDmV6l2zABw&sig2=nd7wfwpm5asijXo0gXmRAw
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiu1fvX-_TSAhUHziYKHe61AiEQFgguMAM&url=https://www.destructoid.com/mass-effect-andromeda-is-already-up-to-24-off-426716.phtml&usg=AFQjCNE554TiURrxCJfI84NshsLt4dKYPg&sig2=bgQOPLtz6qaf9nvlz4ZtfQ&bvm=bv.150729734,d.eWE

>implying that statistically there wouldn't be at least 4mil normies and/or retards out there willing to buy this turd
>some of them probably never even saw the early gameplay videos and didn't know they were walking into a lions den
>all the reviews are shit

ME will thankfully die after this

They never gave the final numbers on Inquisition. All Bioware said was that it was their best launch title ever. So it sold very well the first few weeks, then it dropped off the charts. But we have no clue what it actually sold.

>only Americans buy bad games

Why do europoors and ausfailians make every single thing about America?

Mass Effect 3 doubled that in its first week though

obsession

>was Sup Forums wrong yet again?

Absolutely. Maybe it's because of my admittedly low expectations but it's bretty gud.
Reminds me of Inquisition which was also pretty decent

source that

that's false
vgchartz.com/article/250066/mass-effect-a-sales-history/

You sound surprised. The game is from a well known franchise, and it had the same ammount of marketing you'd expect from a AAA game. I don't know if it is good or not, but all the bad animation webms in the world won't stop people from picking it up from a shelf on some random store.

Insecurity.

All the memes are true, aren't they?

> many preorders and sales = good game

Pretty much. Big budget games with large marketing budgets do very well among normalfags who just walk into FUCKING GAMESTOP to purchase things without ever looking at a review. Shit nowadays sells mostly on name value over actual quality i.e the new Star Wars movies or MCU stuff. All of it's shit but it's Star Wars and Marvel so normalfags will throw down money no questions asked.

Give me a source, you nigger

>everyone is ripping on it
>even my normalfag friends are ripping on it
It's a mass effect game. It sold well because it was labeled as a mass effect game.
If it had a different title it would have bombed pretty hard.

God the textures are so bad. Her skin looks like plastic/rubber.

>Look up "Mass Effect Andromeda sales" to confirm if this is true
>First article mentions the game already being 25% off
I'm pretty sure people are getting baited in this thread

The textures are bad? She's holding the fucking gun backwards.

I know that, we've all laughed and cringed at that already. It's just the more you look at videos and screenshots it gets worse.