>play it for 5 hours
>get bored and go back to that game that you've beaten 50 times before

What's her name, v

already posted it, senpai

>Mount & Blade
>S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
>Any souls game (but 2)
>Dragon's Dogma
It hurts. Nothing fills the void these games do.

New Vegas.

I have my own custom mod that I've been working on for the last few years, so the game is always fresh. Loads of new interiors, some with random pathways that change on a new game. For example, sometimes a cave will have a blocked off path, the next game it won't. Or an office might have access to the second floor, while the next time you play it's boarded up. I did a lot of rebalancing and content adding so I get a lot of replayability out of it. If I'm not playing New Vegas I'm modding it.

Good, I'm glad to know it's not just me. I was playing Nioh just before, and just got bored, and before I knew it I was back in Yharnam again.

Ultimate Doom

REmake

Deus Ex Human Revolution

Precisely that one.
Every time I finish a new game I go back to Bloodborne.

It used to be comfort trash like Tf2 and L4d2. now it's mostly single player games from the 90s for the nostalgia or BotW.

Nier automata, and Nioh.

Went back to OoT but learning how to speedrun this time. A lot more fun once you learn a few tricks.

>OoT
Explain desu

Same as you, OP.

MGSV.
I have 800 hours in it, I don't know what's wrong with me.

Ocarina of Time?

you are like a little babby

look at this

Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.

> Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright? None I say! Let us take what is ours, chew and eat our fill.

YOU are the babby

LOOK AT THIS

It used to be MonHun Tri back on the wii I must have put about 3k hours into that game before the servers went down. Nows its bloodborne/dark souls/demons souls depending on how I feel.

Bloodborne is one of the only games I've beaten more than once. It's bizarre because I haven't beaten any of the other Souls games more than once, but I'm on my fourth Bloodborne runthrough.

Trick weapons are just so fucking cool.

Any Souls game, Darkest Dungeon

made me think

FFXI Online

638 days 17 hours 34 minutes active play time and counting

But why tho

Bloodborne flew too high, too close to the sun. It was a masterpiece, dare I even say, the greatest game of all time. Period. However, the themes touched explored in the narrative are too high brow for the average gamer and not pseudo-intellectual enough for the typical philosophy major which leaves game floating in the abyss, a truly misunderstood work of art.

Like all the greats Picasso, Shakespeare, Spielberg, Van Gogh, Bloodborne will never be truly understood for the world changing masterpiece it is until long after Miyazaki and the boys on the FROM A+ team are all dead and buried.

Hearts of Iron 4

Wow you seem like the kinda person that listens to Swans and smells their own farts

No game within this decade will manage to come close to the excellence of FFXV.

Nioh doesn't have the care or passion that From Soft put into the levels of Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, or Bloodborne

Fallout 4.
fuck your opinions

That game came and went. I was bored within the first 3 days. Square is finished.

It has better combat though

NHL 17. It's not even great, it's worse than haxball because it's not entirely physics based but I just gotta play it. It's the only game that satisfies me. Especially when I'm DUDELMAO, I tell myself Ill play this rpg and get full into escapism but always start up NHL 5 mins later.

Before that I obsessed over Haxball and America's Army. I'll always come back to competitive games with a big skill gap potential.

>Play for 5 hours
>Get bored and go back to shitpost on Sup Forums

That's the truth. Almost no one actually plays games for a long time anymore.

I hope you're joking. I've been playing it for 15h and I already feel to need to play FFX to cleanse myself.

Nier automata

as in I played it for 5 hours and got bored of it. I went back to playing gta sa

>on my second playthrough of Bloodborne
>at Hypogean Gaol
>too spooked to play
This game is almost too good at creating atmosphere.

How underage are you? I pity the upcoming generation of "gamers".

skyrim for about a hour, then I go right back to morrowind.

>he doesnt smell his own farts