I'm trying to make a video about creepy happenings in my Oblivion save. Advice?

Hey Sup Forumsirgins, I'm trying to make a somewhat engaging YT video with Highlights about something that's happening on my main Oblivion save, on xbox one.

No memes or imposters this time please.

And no, I'm not trying to say this is paranormal or some shit. I'm just looking for feedback on how to make better content based on this event.

The video:
youtube.com/watch?v=qnznmICNvbY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AufJuPgKTak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretty shitty video with no context. at least have a text introduction saying whats going on. people who mainly forgot how oblivion worked or didnt play the game that much simply will not understand what's happening in the video. took me a few seconds to get that the corrupted clone kept spawning and attacking you, but indicate its also making the other NPCs behave abnormally. Also the music is disruptive and doesn't fit whats happening at all

what am I supposed to be seeing?
Why are you playing Oblivion on a fucking Xbox?

Ok, thanks! I'll definitely keep that in mind.

It's just what I grew up on. I wouldn't be recording it were it not for this whole "Nickies Black" corrupted clone debacle.

>not wanting to torture yourself with 20fps and 'Loading Area'

It's not that bad. The loading area thing only gets bad if you use spells to amp your speed to 600 and run around at Mach 7.

Have you tried summoning two things at once?

>samefagging your own irrelevant thread but forgetting to take your name off

this is Sup Forums 2017 everyone

>It's the guy who made that "a spooky clone of me spawned for no reason and we had an epic battle" copypasta from a few days ago

Just ignore the imposter please

Does anyone have any other real feedback for me?

Also, come on I showed like 20 clips. It did happen, but people just turned it into a meme / copypasta.

>pls subscribe to my channel xd

Fuck you, your video is shit and doesnt warrant making more of it. You sound like an underage autist trying to make it big on youtube.

Sup Forums is so bitter

I'll give (you) a (view) and a bump

Here's some context about my save. It's a long read but I think it's worth it:

So in Oblivion there's an item called the Skull of Corruption, which you can use to clone NPCs. Using a glitch, you can use it to permanently clone yourself.

When I discovered this glitch online, I had already played Oblivion to exhaustion. My character, Nickies, a Breton battlemage, was nigh-invulnerable, and had spells that could one hit Minotaurs. It was pretty crazy, but it got boring fast. I decided the only challenge left was to fight a version of myself, a permanent clone, a "Nickies Black," if you will.

So I did the glitch, purposefully not wearing my best gear as to make sure I can still win, but couldn't immediately kill the clone because his (my) healing spells were too potent. So, I left and returned, to see what would happen to him.

He had changed his equipment loadout to that of my own, real character's, including all my OP shit. Now I actually couldn't kill him...

Not only that, but he started upchucking a creepy mix of faction dialogue I haven't heard before, like "I'm sworn to die, are you?" and "The training of thousands has passed through me!"

Sometimes he would use my invisibility spells and flee, and I'd have to find him again. One time I found an entire town murdered, with him nearby. I even got bounties when I swore I didn't commit any crimes. Once I led him over a bayou to an underwater DLC home I had, and he equipped my waterwalking boots to easily keep pace - then, when I fled underwater, he swam under with me despite wearing said boots!

Other oddities include his Luck seemingly being higher for everything he did compared to my own, and being able to summon two things at once (which was actually IMPOSSIBLE in Oblivion).

Eventually our endless fight led into the Imperial City, the capital. (Continued below)

Oblivion is the best ES game, come on. You just need to know what you're getting into.

(Continuation here)

With the entire fucking garrison of the Imperial City, I managed to kill the bastard. I moved him onto the table in the center of the Capital Building for all to see. Half the city was murdered as a side effect, but hey, it worked. (Pic Related)

Just a week ago, I tried to glitch again. When I almost killed the clone on my first try this time, he shouted "Why Brother, why?" - I hesitated to finish him, but he then cloaked and ran off somewhere. When I found him he was in my best shit again.

The bastard is able to trick me, and he can switch gear whenever he seems to feel like it. For example, in Oblivion NPCs always wear the first thing in their inventory - in my and the clone's case, this is a cursed hood I named AAAAA specifically to kill NPCs with (by planting it in their inventory). However, the clone refuses to put it on, instead somehow specifically choosing either my best headwear or whatever matches the set he's wearing at that time.

It just ... boggles my mind.

>Oblivion is the best ES game, come on

yeah, if you pretend Morrowind and Daggerfall doesn't exist

Come on, not again...

>Daggerfall

Literally just randomly generated dungeons for miles and miles. There are dungeons in the game that have no exit once you enter them.

>Morrowind
>What's this? I'm swinging my sword at this worm at my feet but I can't hit it. Why can't I hit it? It's not moving at all. It's a worm. It's just sitting there. Why can't I- and it killed me.

That story was pretty cool Nickies, you should narrate it vocally to make an interesting video.

Oh great, here come the impostors again. I'm just fixin' to share a neat story about something that happened to my Oblivion save. Y'all are madder than a wet hen.

ANY OF YOU GROTS 'AVVEN STRANGE FINGS GOIN ON IN YER WAUUUGH? 'ERES SOMEFIN DAT 'APPENED ON DAH WAAAUGH. BIT OF A RAMBLE BUT YOU DUMB GROTS IS MUCKIN ABOUT ANYWAY SO ZOGGIN SIT DOWN AN' LISSEN

SO I TOOK DIS FING FROM A SPIKEY BOY CALLED DAH SKULL OF CORRUPTION, WHICH YOU CAN USE TO CLONE DUMB 'UMIES FOR TWICE DA ZOGGIN. BUT IM DA BIGGEST AND DA SMARTEST AN I FIGGURED OUT HOW TA USE IT ON MESELF CAUSE DERE AINT A GOOD ZOG LIKE ZOGGIN YERSELF

SO I DID DIS FING, NOT GIVIN 'IM ME BEST CHOPPA 'CAUSE IVE GOT DAT CUNNIN', BUT DIS GIT WAS TOUGH AN I COULDN'T ZOG 'IM, SO I LEFT TO GET MY KUSTOM SHOOTA SO I COULD DAKKA DA GROT INSTEAD

I GET BACK AND DIS GIT IS USIN ME GOOD CHOPPA. DAT MEANS I COULDN'T ZOG DA GIT

NOT ONLY DAT BUT 'E WAS SAYIN A MIX OF STUFF FROM DA 'UMIES I'D ZOGGED LIKE "FOR DA EMPRAH" AN' "YOUZ GONNA GET KRUMPED ZENOS"

SOMETIMES HE'D BE REAL KUNNIN AND GET SOMEA DAT PURPLEY PAINT, AN' I'D HAVE TAH FIND 'IM. OVVER TIMES I COME BACK AN' 'E KRUMPED MY WHOLE ZOGGIN CAMP.

OVVER FINGS WAS HE 'AD DAT LUCK WIFOUT EVEN 'AVING BLUE PAINT AN' 'E USED TWO CHOPPAS AT ONCE INSTEAD OF GETTIN' ONE BIGGA CHOPPA (WHICH IS ACTUALLY UNORKY)

Even Arena and Skyrim are better than Oblivion.

>y'all

It's fucking Hickies again

>>What's this? I'm swinging my sword at this worm at my feet but I can't hit it. Why can't I hit it? It's not moving at all. It's a worm. It's just sitting there. Why can't I- and it killed me.

Yeah, it's an RPG not a hack n slash game

Fucking Hell, you're legitimately autistic aren't you?

That was suggested to me once elsewhere, I'm not sure if I can pull it off well though.

Seriously? Skyrim is so toned down and bland, and the magic system is way worse.

>This kid still wants to make this seem legit

You boys ready for Round 2?

Yes seriously, Oblivion is a fucking travesty.

What exactly makes it so bad?

Anyone else have fa'tffl things happen on their favorite telchu'll-sothog? Here is something that happens on my main shub-turgaglothoth(fthago taggn nuth). It's a long sleep but I think it's worth it.
So in telchu'll-sothog there's this sed'lk called the Ptu-tagghn fwhug-to-slothtoth which you can use to shuldak twin dreamers. Using the happy echoes you can eternally sleep twice over.

When I discovered the happy echoes in the void, I had already dreamed shub-turgoth to awakening. My sleeping host, Nickies Fthagunn, a shub-negroduss diviner, was neigh eternal, and had hollowed gifts that could erase waking dreamers. It was pretty holy, but it got sleepless fast. I decided the only challenge left was to commune with a twin dreamer, an eternal sleeper, a "Nickies" if you will.

So I did the happy echo, purposefully not shrouded in eyes so I could still be whole, but couldn't immediately deep dream the twin dreamer because of his(my) eternal song. So I left and returned to see what happened to him.

He had changed his eyes to that of my own, sleeping host, including my so'thuln spirit. I could not commune with him...

Not only that, but he started beckoning a fervor of old tongues i haven't heard before "Thuls thasetha dog'varog" and "foresckacak kek nulog"

sometimes he would use my blessings and ascend, I'd have to seek him again. One time I found an entire village ascended with him nearby. I even got whispers when I swore I did not sacrifice. Once I led him over a swamp hideout and he devoured my fifth mind to easily keep in tempo-then when I traveled beyond he traveled below me despite me being within!

Other oddities include his voth'un detaggen being higher for everything he did compared to my own and being released from prime chaos, Impossible!

Eventually our endless argument led to the heart of the abyss(continued in deep sleep)

Dagnabbit, not again! Just as I was entering Bruma I was aghast to find more corpses outside. (Pic related)

I went inside the city and my greatest fears were confirmed: another massacre committed by my second clone. But this time I caught him in the act of killing Countess Narina Carvain (which was actually IMPOSSIBLE in Oblivion because she is essential).

This time when I tried initiating dialogue with him those weird faction IDs the clone has caused him to start generating dialogue from parts of other lines in the game. For example, he said things like "I am and I are all we." I checked in the construction set and every single one of the words he used can be found in various other lines of dialogue.

This is completely irrelevant, but coincidentally as soon as he said that I heard a knock at my front door. I opened it and nobody was there. When I went back to the game he was in the process of performing persuasion on MY character. He was telling me a joke and my character laughed and said he loved it.

The game immediately crashed (typical Bethesda game, whatever) and then I thought I heard someone whispering behind me "come to the house of we." I turned around and once again nobody was there so I have concluded that it was an echo because I play the game pretty loud so things can echo for a while. Either that or faction IDs.

All of this is easily explainable by glitches caused by his faction IDs compared to mine but it is still kind of creepy to me for some reason.

Anyways I'm going to go to sleep now so anyone else posting is an impostor and should be ignored. If anything noteworthy happens I'll make a new thread tomorrow updating y'all. Stay tuned!

>I Never Played Arena and Skyrim is my First TES Game: The Post

I... I just wanted feedback on my video...

wtf r u pple doin

No idea what's going on here. I've logged 300 hours into oblivion. Music is also horrible

Ok, of all the things I thought was good, I thought the music was at least guaranteed. What was wrong with it?

It was loud and made it seem like your video was a call of duty highlight reel

But it was specifically Oblivion music remixed? Does that not matter?

Is this one better?

youtube.com/watch?v=AufJuPgKTak

;)

(deep sleep continuation here)

With the entire sleeping void, I managed to become whole once more and K̨̙̞̤͓̫͡ͅą̷̡̼̳̺͇̦͕̯͉̝̞͈͡͡ś̛̯̣͚̤̼͖̺̟͕̱͕̰a̷̵̛̮̦̘̮̙͇͕͇̝͉k̯͉̥̥͡͠͡ͅ-̨̡̨̜̫͓̤͍̪͓̩͕̮̗͙̝̀͝ͅͅf̵͔͙̬̲͚̝̦̣h̨̧̨̝̞͔̯̞͓̻͚̥̕͝u̸̡̩̖̣̟̳͔̹̻̬̳͕͓͕̱̦̝͈̟͇n̛̺̞̹̺̪̝͇̳̹̪͈̖͚͖̯̤̕n̴̨̬̘͍̼̱̠̰͈͍̜͉̠̬̭͖̺͘ͅͅ-̝̹͎̖̥̲͔͎̜͓̙̲̩́͢d̸̷͚̩͈̟͚͈̥̼̬͔̙͓̰̩̺͙̰̀͟ọ̷͙̪̭͚̥̹̱̭̮̲̝̯͇̼̫̰̮̦͠l͈̪̯̦̪͔̦̳̘̳͟ǫ̥̥̦̠͈̫͖̝͖̟̕g̴̞͕̙̺̺̣̲͓͍̮̘̘̣̬̻͞g̴̨̡̻̩̩̞̟̬̭͍̺̪̜̞̺̞̙͚ ̵̭̥̦̳̬͚̣͍̭̭̩͘͜I̢̱̞̤̻̩̺̯͓͖̞̤̟̖̭̬̕͢͞ ̵̛̭͓̘̦̥̠̦̭̻͔̯̟͜ş̴͈̣̦͍͍̲̥̳͖͔̼͠͠l̴̢͈͚͈̜͚̱̩̫͖͓͘ę̶̧͔̯͈̱̯͕̺͖͇͎͙̻͍̘̺̟̜͎͟͢é̜̮̬͕̲̝̺̰̲̜̬̫̯͍͚̞̤̙̱p̵̵̜͓͔̖̖͈̤̖̙͔ ̢̱̗͕̟͍̭͇̳̻̳̫̼̠̪̙̱̻͕̕͝o̶̜̺̙͕̤̬̳͘͢͟ͅn̷̡̪̖̜͍̹c̴̣̫̘̝̪̝̻͓̼̫̬̮̕͠͝ͅͅͅḛ̢̜̦̯̩͚͚̺̲̜̩͉̳̘͉ͅ ̷̵̣̘͔̳̞̬͢m͍̟̪̜͈̲̣̻̜͓̳̞̯͚͕̫̕̕ͅǫ̴̭̠̻͉̹̙̜̖̤͇̥̻̬̩̩͇͉̘̠͜͠r͔̮͎͚͖̮̗͟͡ͅé͉͈̖̬̘̳̲̝̫͓.̨̯̥̜͕̥͚̱͚̟̘͓͍̭͝͝