He doesn't play games on Easy

>he doesn't play games on Easy

Just who are you trying to impress?

It's not about impressing anyone, it's about giving yourself a challenge so you don't steamroll your brand new game.

I literally cannot have fun if I'm not being engaged. Especially for rhythm games, where I can't feel like I'm actually doing anything engaging with the music except on the highest difficulty.

Bait of this magnitude.

I play games on easy mode all the time. Especially for all the modern day Mario games that allow you to turn on those super power ups at the start to easily breeze through levels. It's a great challenge for me and I'm definitely getting the maximum value of what I paid 4.

what's the point of a game having enemies if they can't even kill you?

>Just who are you trying to impress?
Myself.

>Avoid all side quests
>Cheese all bosses
>Skip all text
>Fast travel everywhere

Truly the way games were meant to be played.

If you're going to spend a large quantity of time doing anything, you might as well be good at it.

afterwards make sure you say you 'clocked' it

also be sure to make fun of anyone who took a long time to complete the game

>fighting enemies
>not just using console cheats to make them dissapear

You plebs crack me up.

I like to challenge myself, what is the point if the whole thing is braindead and trivial, video games are supposed to stimulate, that's the whole point of them

Really funny bumping

>JRPG
>spend days grinding outside the starting village to avoid wasting time on random encounters later

dumb frogposter

>play on easy
>there's no challenge
>play hard
>it's not fun

Why can't devs get it right?

I literally do this in CK2 and EU4
I can't stop

I will default to normal because I don't like hitting something 5 more times to make it die. There are some games where normal is piss easy, but those are fewer than where hard is unfair

>he plays games instead of watching a comfy LP

pick the difficulty that is right for you!

PSA: If you didn't play Nocturne on hard mode on the first playthrough, then you're a fucking casual. Even more so if you didn't even get the true demon ending.

>He doesnt emulate all his games at 2x speed

>he doesn'y just watch LPs and pretend he played them
Why do all the extra work?

I played through Disgaea 1 and 2 at 10x speed using savestates.
No regrets at all.

>tfw playing four games on four different screens at once at 4x so i can raise my vidya completion total

>he """plays""" games
Just what feelings are you trying to suppress?

That's why you force yourself to play on ironman mode.