Why do PCfats complain about the cost of the Switch Pro controller?

Why do PCfats complain about the cost of the Switch Pro controller?

These are the same people that spend $250+ on gaming peripherals.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/gaming-hardware-needs-to-grow-up/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What even is that rightmost thing?

Why do people waste their lives on console war shit?

LED mousepad

I am exclusively PC and I don't own any of that nonsense on the right. I have a keyboard I got 15 years ago and a 4 button microsoft optical mouse.

aint nodbody spending 50 dollars on a mouse pad fuck outta here

It's not just people on PC, it's a lot more than that. Everyone just loves to hate on Nintendo

maybe it gives them a place to belong

the keyboard being 140, fine, the mouse being 70, fine, but who the fuck spends 50 bucks on a mousepad?

You don't have to lie on the internet, user.

But i use a 5 dolands mouse...

>paying that much for a keyboard or mousepad

Sweet bait kid

Because the switch Pro Controller isn't a fully QWERTY keyboard with a numpad that enables you to fully interact with a computer or a 4000+ DPI laser sensing digital input device enabling you to have extremely high and customization input precision.

Also, the mousemat thing is just for (you)'s. $10 or less gets what you need.

>>>

I spent $8 on my keyboard and like $15 on my mouse. Mechanical keyboards are retarded.

fact is i would not buy 70 euro for a single switch controller of that quality.

I however did pay 120 euro for my mouse, quality costs money with the exeption it is not marketed to pre-teen idiots with daddy's money.

Because its used for one game where my keyboard can be used to sext your mom and my mouse can click on her nudes.

See, pc users have way more options to go much cheaper than this bait image, but if you want an actual controller for switch, tough luck.

>tfw you bought every system and a top of the line gaming PC but you can't even figure out what exclusives to buy because of constant shit posting
>buy an exclusive
>it's shit weeb pandering or a giant movie

I don't know why I fall for this so often. I guess part of me would assume the console war fags would at least have standards within their own culture.

You forgot the cushion for their limp wrist

>MS keyboard 10 dollars
>refurbed abyssus 13 dollars
>wrist boob zelda mousepad 20 dollars

better and cheaper than the pro

Wrong. You'd be at a disadvantage in various PC games if you don't get muh 400dpi mouse or gaymen macro keyboards.

PC is literally pay to win.

But I'm not lying. I have a keyboard from a computer I bought sometime in the early 2000's. Probably '02 or '03. So it's about 15 years old. It's full of dirt and crumbs and shit. The A, S, and D lettering is completely worn off. One of the pieces that attaches the wrist rest to the rest of it is broken. But I still like the way it feels so I have never replaced it.

I have always just used the basic optical mouses ever since they came out at a reasonable price. My dad has like a dozen spares lying around at my parent's house so the last time mine died I just grabbed a new one. I'd like of like a wireless one but I don't want to deal with batteries.

My mouse pad is a tough plastic slab thingy I've had for about the same 15 years. I have to use only one side of it now because the other is worn down too slippery.

I have the speaker set that came with that old computer as well. Pretty nice Logitech woofer + 5.1 speakers. Hassle to move but still works fine although the foot of one is broke so that speaker has to lie down instead of being upright.

Old peripheral shit works just fine 99% of the time. It's just the meat of the computer that you really need to replace 99% of the time.

Although I do enjoy having some decent monitors and I switched to using 2 ever since I got used to that at work.

>complaining about "weeb pandering" while posting Wojak
The irony is palpable.

>overpriced retarded looking rainbow lightup keyboard
>overpriced mouse that most people only buy because it looks cool
>mousepad that's $50 because it fucking lights up

Who actually buys razer and "pro gamer" gear? It seems like only underage and streamers do. They cost more simply because they fucking light up and look edgy?

>those PC accessory costs
only if you are a complete retard who actually thinks 'gamer' products are a real thing

in reality you get a 10-20 dollar mouse, a 40-50 dollar keyboard, and a 5 dollar mousepad

I use pc peripherals to do my job, I can't use an overpriced piece of plastic to make money, any more questions?

lol, good keyboard, but shit mouse... and wait... wtf is that shit next to it.. lol

Pretty sure it's the nintendofags bitching about it, because it doesn't come with the console and they need to dump another $70 for a decent controller.

>PCfats

It's sony"bros" that are shitposting the cost.

>consoletards actually believe people pay for overpriced keyboard and mousepad.

Only thing worthwhile is the mouse, everything else is just show off.

I spent 100 moosebucks for a G710+ and proteus core on sale. Got a wired 360 controller for 20 bucks.

How the fuck do you even approach 250 actual burgerbucks for a keyboard and mouse?

>Why do PCfats
How do you know it's PC people complaining.

>Who actually buys razer and "pro gamer" gear?

I'd say about 90% of PC gamers.

Why two mice?

Mechanical keyboards feel pretty nice. Doesn't have to be that one, but I like them.

I don't complain about the Switch Pro controller, friend. My mouse costs more than it does. Keyboard isn't worth even 1 dollar tho.

If I'm gonna complain about the pro controller, then it's the layout I don't like. I prefer the one Sony uses.

>How the fuck do you even approach 250 actual burgerbucks for a keyboard and mouse?

Because you're buying something with tons of shit you don't need.

it's like going to the dealer buying a car with biggest engine, leather seats, tech and wondering why it's so expensive compared to other cars.

abyssus is a 3500dpi mouse

>be PCbro
>spend thousands of dollars on your rig
>pirate all your games

>PCfats
very creative haha!

Because the Switch has one (1) game while the PC has literally thousands.
It's a radically different tradeoff.

I fucking love twitter so god damned much

That guy is 14, he didn't spend a cent on his setup. His mum bought it for him.

>mfw my mechanical keyboard from 10 years ago is still relevant

good thing i dont have to buy a new keyboard at the whim of nintendo

get fucking rekt nips

>Falling for the false flag.

And his mom should be monitoring what her son uses that computer for.

Yes. She isn't, though.

>PC exclusive
>giant movie
You sure you're not confusing PC with the PissPoor?

>Switch Pro: one choice
>Gaming peripherals: can literally buy a keyboard and mouse for less than ten dollars or you can pay hundreds for top of the line meme equipment
The difference is in freedom of choice, nintenbro.

Wrong. Most of us steer clear of the RGB cancer.

pcgamer.com/gaming-hardware-needs-to-grow-up/

>use shitty asus keyboard that came free with a pre-built from ten years ago
>buy $40 mouse
>cheaper than $70 switch controller

anyone that buys those "gaming keyboard" is a retard. they're completely useless.

why do console children think that every pc user buys $299.99 ULTRA GAMING MACRO KEYBOARD WITH LED CUSTOM CHERRY KEYS? are you a fucking spastic?