Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YsxSGRmgAcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's a sentence fragment

yes

Where's the other half of that sentence.

But yeah, the general sentiment. Move the fuck on, get invested in some new games that aren't for kids lmao.

he's too stupid to write a fucking sentence properly. So, no.

what did he mean by this?

Was she right?

geoff the hero, always a hero

>Geoff

What a loser. Jeff or bust

>how do you do my fellow women?

>facial hair

>s
>h
>e

FUCKING PEADO!!

this needs to stop

>not "boner killer.jpg"

He literally has fucking beard stubble on his chin.

>geoff

Lol holy one of those gamelife tards are still around?
youtube.com/watch?v=YsxSGRmgAcY

>Remakes
>Targeted towards younger kids
????????
What the fuck is this retard talking about?
younger kids won' know about the original stuffs.
so, to them, this "remakes" are nothing but a new thing to them.
ALL remakes are definitely aiming towards tthe adults which experienced the original in their childhood.

again, is this guy retarded?

Who is this and what does it have to do with video games?

>so limp wristed he can't even flip the bird without coming off as effeminate

yo shoutouts to geoff the hero

Not even trying to be a woman, how embarrasing.

If he wants to pass for a woman, why didn't he bothered even to fucking shave his face?
Why?
Why?

Wrong. They're clearly targeted at new audiences and existing fans

love my dude geoff

moving to cali hasn't pussified him at all.

>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she

Nah, Geoff the hero is a DSP apologist

He used to be part of some cringey game review show that was sponsored by MTV that feature literal retards reviewing video games in "camera filming the tv" vision.

Also the main host planned a school shooting

Remakes are generally shit. They're not targeted at younger kids. They're just targeted at making money, and they almost always ruin what made the original so good. He's completely wrong.

yeah

He looks like the average Neogaffer

Sup Geoff. Do you plan on doing Gaming in the Trump years?

Remakes are a flawed concept in general. You're not going to like the same things you did as a kid when you're an adult, you're just not. So when they remake something you liked as a kid, it's still going to be aimed at kids. You aren't going to like it as much because your taste has changed, and the kids aren't going to care about it because they never got interested in the game being remade.

I don't know user kh 2.5 combat is pretty fun

What's the point of remaking something for a younger audience based on something for an older audience? Why not just make a new property?

Because it's a risk-averse climate that's seen the failure of so many IPs.

And let's not forget that publishers don't play games. They're just investors and tend to bank on getting those 5+ impressions on their target audience. They can't just be "Oh I'll just fund the games that I want to play, like a lot, and there is a 100% chance that other people will also want to play this.".

>cuts penis off
>identifies as a woman
>continues to use boys bathroom

Can we all just admit that these people are mentally ill, and turn the ovens back on?

He's using the girl's room

>and turn the ovens back on
I don't know.

I mean solutions wise, deeming that gays or whatever were mentally ill and trying to kill them or "cure" them didn't exactly achieve anything.

Don't like it, I mean they're fucking gross to look at and they're obsessed with the idea of femininity that puts those womanchild Disney-princess-obsessed wedding planners to shame, horrible fuckin people, but I don't think they're going anywhere.

>Obama signs an executive order giving "federal guidance" on transgenders in bathrooms
>Trump negs it and everyone calls it a "ban" even though all it basically did was make it a state-level issue and take the federal government out of the argument

RMYT

Well i was just being dumb. Obviously i don't want to harm anyone if they haven't done harm to others.

You are right though. Look at islam. They kill gays all the time, and nothing changes.

What is he talking about? Power Rangers? That's the only recent remake of a kid's property I can think of. But I thought that was going over well with older fans too so I dunno.

That's such a retarded idea
Why make a fucking remake aimed at younger kids if it's older people who know what's a remake of?
Jesus christ