trash

garbage

basically all mobile games

>The FE one isn't something centered looking upfront
My 'tism.

Trash,Trash,Trash, eh

really casual shit. nintendo needs to start making hardcore games

Miiverse was a travesty.
Haven't played Mario Run, but I understand almost all the content is locked behind a paywall.
Pokemon Go had potential, but Niantic handled the game like a puppy would handle a stuffed toy.
Heroes is actually decent for a mobage, it's nice fanservice if you're a fan of FE. The devs seem to actually listen to feedback as well, unlike the other three games, so it could potentially become pretty good.

FE Heroes is the only decent one

When have they ever made hardcore games.

Heroes is the only decent one of the lot, and even its lacking in certain areas.

Honestly I thought Nintendo was going to usher in a new age of Mobile, but it looks like they merely assimilated into the existing standards.

Best one not posted

>When have they ever made hardcore games.
you tell me

Super mario brothers 2

Missing Duel Links to complete the trash hierarchy.

>Miitomo
Fun for a couple days then got boring. Was hoping for Tomodachi Life mobile but nope.

>Mario Run
Fun enough. I liked it.

>Pokemon Go

Still play it casually, but nothing to make me come back as hardcore as the rest of the world was back at release. I mean shit, I still don't have some of the Gen 1 like Chansey and yet I see people with Blisseys. (Valentines day didn't help, got every pink pokemon BUT chansey)

>FE: Heroes
Probably the most played game, fun to fuck around, get heroes, etc. until stamina runs out .
They also are pretty generous with the orbs, 2 a day is pretty nice. Some days you got like 10 or 20.

RNG is trash though, had a friend constantly getting 5 and 5 focus while I'm here with nothing but 4 and below.

He's got about 20 5s total and I've got 4

mario run turned out to be better than expected

not $10 good, but $5 sure

>Shitty Facebook meme app
>$10 Dead on Arrival
>Removed content and lack of updates
>Decent, fan service and actually improves based on feedback

Heroes is the only one worth while one of the bunch

Pokemon go is still buggy and full of cheaters
Mario run was never good and nobody plays it anymore
Does anyone care about fire emblem
Animal crossing mite b cool

Loss?

>Miitomo
Silly Nintendo social media app that's a lot of fun if you have friends to reply to your answers, so basically it's fucking dead

>Mario Run
Kind of fun and innovative for a phone game, but disgustingly overpriced and requires an internet connection

>Pokemon Go
All the fun of Pokemon without everything that makes Pokemon great. It's still a great idea, but Niantic will never make it reach its potential

>Fire Emblem
Gacha bullshit

>They also are pretty generous with the orbs, 2 a day is pretty nice. Some days you got like 10 or 20.

Orbs are no issue, it's getting quality units that's the problem. Promoting a unit from a 4* to a 5* requires retarded amounts of materials. The real grind is not actually getting the orbs, it's turning those garbage units into useful ones.

20k feathers and 20 greater badges? Yeah nah that's fucking retarded.

>Animal Crossing mobile will be FE Heroes gachashit but with your favorite villagers

Nope.jpg

>there are people who still play miitomo
>I'm one of them

It's not that bad, I'm still playing it while I dropped Mario Run, Pokemon Go, and Pokemon Duel

>Miitomo
Garbage """""social""""" app
>Mario Run
Imagine Mario but even easier and shitty
>Pokemon GO
Shit launch with much better features at the moment, but too late for anyone to care
>Fire Emblem Heroes
Fire Emblem Lite

I downloaded Fire Emblem but never bothered playing it. I probably shouldn't get my hopes up, but I'm still interested in seeing how their Animal Crossing app turns out.

Heroes is the only one I played more than once.

They're going to update the way feathers are gained. It'll probably still be a grind, of course, but it's mobage gacha, so, ehh.

Funny that some are saying Heroes is good when it's just gacha crap FE lite on the same maps over and over. It just makes me want to play real FE.

Hated the waifu simulator FE became with Awakening, but goddamn is it the life in Heroes.

I guarantee you AC is going to make them the most bank. It has a huge following with furries AND tumblrfags

Heroes is the only mobile game I can enjoy.

It's just FE lite with mobile shit in it, I like that I don't have to play it heaps and they just give away heaps of shit.

It keeps getting pushed back, I want my Mabel.

So what the fuck is stopping you, retard?

Miitomo is not fun because no one uses it, Mario run costs like 15 dollars so I don't care, Pokémon GO is just a dumb idea, fe heroes is alright.
Duel nails the stuff that makes you want to come back and play, but the combat is so full of rng and bullshit tactics that it won't take long for you to get mad and delete it.

I dropped Heroes weeks ago, friend. Waiting on Echoes.

It's not that no one uses it, it's that adding people is completely retarded since Nintendo is afraid some child diddler is going to rape a bunch of kids. It forces you to use ANOTHER social app just to play it.

Heroes is not "good" "decent" or "worthwhile"

It just reminds you of and makes you want to play real FE

KYS while you're waiting

This.
>Rolling for characters you can already use in a real game

Is it possible to play the full version of Mario Run "for free," or not because of the always-online check? I saw that it finally came out on Android, but I wouldn't bother with it otherwise.

Didn't know I could use Jafar and Effie in the same game before Heroes

I THINK Nintendo finally recognised the app store and apps in general as as space rather than a viable platform.

Mario run will probably be that little thing in the back of people's heads that reminds them mario exists, and Mario Odyssey will probably move a bunch of switch units because of it.

You need to be 18 to post here.
"Nintendo Hard" is a phrase that exists for a reason.

You're missing the point of a mobage. It's not meant to "replace" anything. It's just something you pick up and drop while you're waiting for your bus or on your break.

I'd argue that you could simply bring your handheld, but the mix of social stigma and just not wanting to carry another object on your person is too much for some when a necessity such as a phone has multiple uses.

Unironically pretty good

I played a lot of mobage shit and let me tell you this, nintendo hasn't made any good mobile games but they are just starting out so it's expected

>people still think Nintendo is responsible for the failure that is Pokemon Go

Heroes is pretty good though.

I hope the mobile gaming scene grows out of its current state and becomes something that people actually take seriously.
There's so much potential that is ignored because "muh normies".

Step back niggas

Most Nintendo Hard games weren't made by Nintendo. It referred to the console itself.

Castlevania and early Megaman games were often considered Nintendo Hard for example.

FE heroes is mobage kino.

now it's about getting 3* promoted up to 5* for the skill inheritance meta boys

I've been holding 4000 relics in this thing since October waiting for a discounted chest weekend in U4.
It was nice that most of the stages had many ways to complete them.

Mario run APK with all levels where??

FE Heroes is fuvking gatcha trash

Get out with that bullshit, it's the worst 9ne of the bunch.

English pls

Nobody has said anything about Nintendo in relation to having a stake in GO. The OP literally just said "Thoughts?" with the image and any mentions of GO bring up Niantic.

>Less than .01% chance of rolling the most broken card in the game's history by a factor of ten

Miitomo isn't a game.
Mario run is a basic runner game but locked behind a paywall
Pokemon GO is barely a game
Heroes is the only passable one that could even begin to warrant your attention. The gatcha shit isn't even worth complaining about either considering you can clear everything in the game so far with the free units it gives you.

Game is fun as hell and I'm glad it managed to get decent following despite its really low key worldwide release, but Deo Teams and Reuniclus really put a damper on the experience

>Tfw Fire gym soon
>Moltres is gonna get 3 mp again

Thank God for the dev team designing Flygon to counter both Birds and Deo A

>Miitomo
very boring.

>Mario Run
Fuck the pay wall shit. App games should not cost over 5 USD

>Pokemon GO
Would this really be categorized under Nintendo? It was more so Niantic.Such a disappointment, nonetheless. Can't trade or battle friends. It's a tiny part of what made the Pokemon games fun.

>Fire Emblem Heroes
Probably the best out of all. I'd play it more if it didn't require me to constantly download shit. I'm currently on a capped data plan and only use my phone when I'm out or away from WiFi and it really sucks having to use mobile data EVERY TIME I boot this fucking game up. it also is a bit disappointing that the map sizes are tiny in this game.

Overall, Nintendo still needs to learn the ropes with the mobile market. They have been pretty consistent in proving that they're somewhat "out of touch." I'm worried they will fuck up the upcoming Animal Crossing game for mobile platforms.

>load up Miitomo
>most recent answers from friends are months back

There was a time I was checking that shit hourly, they took to long with updates and features.

>Mario Run
Boring.

>Pokemon Go
Still fire it up when I go out, get my free shit from stops and maybe catch a few things.

>FE:Heroes
I only load it up to get my free daily shit, last time I blew 20 orbs I got 5 3*s, 2 were duplicates.

>Pokemon Duel
Boring.

>Yugioh Duel Link
Still playing this, unlocked Yami Bakura the other day, hadn't bothered giving him a decent deck to level him up.

Miitomo was fun until everyone else stopped using it.
Go was garbage.
Run demo failed to impress me; I hate the different character mechanics.
Heroes felt like standard Gatcha shit so I deleted it after the first roll.

a tripfag's opinion is worth less than dog shit

Miitomo does what it's meant to be: a companion app instead of a game.

Mario Run is a really shitty "runner" game.
Pokemon GO was a blunder due to mismanagement by Niantic.

FEH is one of the better mobage out there.

>Miitomo
It's a watered down Tomodachi Life that's really boring, uninteresting, and has absolutely nothing to do
>Pokemon Go
It's a GPS with Pokemon popping up
>Super Mario Run
It's a watered down New Super Mario Bros. that's really boring, uninteresting, and has absolutely nothing to do
>Fire Emblem Heroes
Decent gacha game, best of the bunch (only because the bar is set really low)
Makes bank in Japan because they love gachashit

Overall, I'd give them a 0.5/4. They just need to focus on the Switch.

I liked Super Mario Run, I wasn't big on the others.
Mario Run was a bit pricey, but I'd rather pay $10 for a proper video game than deal with ads and microtransactions in a =

I think they're all fun little time wasters.

FE:H misses the mark. It's not a good Fire Emblem game, and it's not a good gacha. The fun thing about say, Final Fantasy Exvius is putting together a team of your favorites and pitting them against classic foes. Like I've got a team of nothing but villains--Golbez, Exdeath, etc. The characters in FE were never iconic to me, and I say that as someone who thoroughly enjoyed the franchise as strategy games. You crank the slot handle and get... just a bunch of people. Some of them, I assume, are waifus. Who cares. Then okay, you put together a team. Personally I've got a team of old guys because daddy issues, but then the game part of the game just sucks. How can you dig deep into Fire Emblem's focus on positioning with those tiny, TINY maps.

This is bait, right?

Is this pasta?
Sure looks like pasta?

!00% fresh and legitimate.

>The characters in FE were never iconic to me

It looks like pasta but I agree with all of it.
I'm confused.

So much could have been done with the Mii game. Yet, you get the same questions EVERY DAY. It's like they want you to stop playing.

The Mario running game was a failure of a concept already. Mario does everything is not fun. I don't know anyone who likes the game.

Pokemon Go was another wasted potential game. They actually changed the way society functioned for a month, but didn't take the opportunity to actually try to make it an actual game with trading and player battles, etc. It's easy to take an already finished game, have some company add Pokemon art, and attempt to pass it as a new game.

Haven't played Fire Emblem Heroes.

>generic anime face #34, green hair color + tragic back story edition
I'm sorry. The games are fun, but they let you skip the dialogue for a reason.

I'm playing Conquest right now, which chapters are the hardest? Chapter was apparently hard, but it wasn't too bad. it was really fucking fun though.

>looks like pasta but it's right
I don't know what life is about anymore

>Cant pay 10 bucks
This site is 18+

>can't pay $10
This site is 18+.

>I don't know what life is about anymore
Apparently nobody does.

>that week everyone was into Miitomo

>those two weeks everyone was into Pokemon Go

>that eternity where no one ever plays Mario Run or FE Heroes

So, Final Fantasy?

Duel links is the best game on smartphones though you retard

There are daily threads for FEH, neogaffer

Sweetie, snookums, honey bun, pumpkin... no.

How many posts in this thread alone say that it's not worth $10? Sometimes you need to know when not to give Nintendo money.

Are there any actually good android games?

wwwwwww

This and pokemon duel are best

92 total posts, 4 complain about the price, including mine.

So, Final Fantasy?

>not able to beat the game with giveaway 3* characters
casual

Dandy Dungeon is the only game I need on my phone

I'll be the last person to defend 15, but none of them have a neon dye job, and precisely zero are waifus. It's trash, but it's not trash just because it's anime. I mean, Squeenix is a Japanese company. What did you expect, stop motion?

If a mobile game has in-app purchases then it was solely created as a cash-grab and is inherently trash