If you could (let's say you just won 5 million dollars) would you move to japan?

No. Japanese people hate white people.

No, it's cheaper to stay here.

I barely know the language, I probably wont have any job opportunities in case my money runs out, nah.

>I barely know the language
I barely speak english and I'm 4 years on Sup Forums

no, why the fuck would I wanna do that?

I lived in Japan for 2 years. Decent place to visit, but it's not all that weebs hype it out to be.

Fuck no, visiting Japan is enough for me.

video games

Hell no. I'd stay right where I am, shitposting to my heart's content.

I'll just buy some desperate dying country in Africa. Import me some whites and revive the lost rhodesia.

I'd visit probably.

Fuck actually living there.

I don't want to be stared at all the time for not being a jap

Tokyo is a fucking fantastic place to live, if you dont have to work. Food is cheap, drinks and smokes are cheap, the bars are amazing and the people are really friendly if not a little autistic.

I'd use that money just to have a one crazy week in japan. It doesn't seem like the kind of place I'd want to live, unless I lived out in the country there.

I think I would spend some time there first. Call it an extended holiday, use that time to come to a conclusion if I would live there

Visit - Most definitely
Live - No way

>The best part of living in a difference country is receiving discrimination.
>Good and bad discrimination is always good
t. nigger living in Siberia

Lol no. I would live like a king in my country

Probably run a restaurant at the sea.

The cursed isle of Japan has bred nothing but degeneracy and ill-will. Living there, consuming their shit and stink, would be among the worst tortures imaginable.

No, i would move to europe

Real question though. Rather than move to Japan, why not start up your own version of MSF, minus the whole military. Could call it VSF. Vierges Sans Frontières

5 million may seem like all the money in the world when you live on welfare but it ain't shit on a national level.

This guy gets it. It's my dream to have my own ice cream parlor, with 5 millon I could set one up and live easy, serving ice cream.

FORA TEMER

nah
i'd definitely visit oftenthough

I would move to Japan if I was sure i wouldn't run out of money.
It's a pretty good country but I really don't want to work there

No way, I've read Shusako Endo. I know it's the swamp of humanity.

The fuck would you do that, their country is in a horrid recession that's existed since Reagan, their immigration policies are never going to let your weeb ass join, and their language and culture is obtuse.

I grew up in Japan on DoD bases, and every time someone finds out they think I love anime and fucking Pocky.

The ping to online games would be awful, no thanks.

>their immigration policies are never going to let your weeb ass join

Actually if you have a degree of any kind and speak English, Japan is one of the easiest places to immigrate to. They will let you in just on the chance that you might teach English.

>they think I love anime and fucking Pocky
You don't?

So if I get my English degree I can just swooce over there and live the meme life?

me chupa

So you're 4?

>not just investing that money and stashing it away while continuing to live the NEET life

I said any degree. You can have a bachelor's degree in waste management and they'll let you in.

Maybe long enough to get a japanese wife.

Yeah, but the pay is almost non-existent and the Japanese hate English teachers more than any other type of gaijin.

Usually Japs like foreigners for the most part, but mention you teach English and they instantly want nothing to do with you.

And get paid less along with working long ass hours if you ever need to work again.

At best, you will be able to get permanent residence there, but you will never actually be able to become a Japanese citizen. It's a pretty great country and not a bad place to visit, but I don't think I would want to live there.

I think I would rather move to Estonia.

Pocky is lame, and Pretz is the superior stick snack.

Already here. I look like pic related tho.
But seriously, dunno why white people complain about it. Unless you are awkward as fuck the white flavor helps you get job actually. If they have easier life in Europe and USA I don't see why it could be any more difficult here (beside languages.) They can swim in shekel just by working in US offshore company and doesn't even need to know Japanese beyond daily conversation.

Nah I'd move to Norway.

>won 5 million dollar
>move to mexico where the dollar has more worth
>live in the nicest areas and never worried about running out of money

Japan proves you should never wage a hundred years of oppression on your neighbors, it'll make them not like you, whoops

Their language is good and the culture is pretty interesting.
Immigration also isn't that difficult

Do you happen to love ice cream or little kids?

No. I would never succumb to degrading myself to become a degenerate virgin weeaboo pedophile just to jack off to fictional anime and game characters

If I had $5m I could afford to just fly there whenever there was something I wanted to do and spend winters somewhere nice instead of just better, so probably not.

DILMA, VOCÊ E O LULA NÃO VÃO ESCAPAR

O DEUS IMPERADOR TERÁ VOCÊS COMO ESCRAVOS POR TODA ETERNIDADE

You don't even need a degree. There's college programs that will let you do that a semester in. I was a huge weeb, and took Japanese on my first semester at a community college. Our professor told us about the opportunity, and I signed up just for shits and giggles.

5 months later, I was sent to Japan to live for a year, teaching people who already had some English knowledge (namely businessmen) and taking some classes. It was a fun year, and I got to see and do a lot, but since I didn't speak the language, I had difficulty going anywhere without a co-worker.

However, and I feel like this is true to any foreign nation you go to, you'll always get a lot of unwanted attention, both positive and negative. On one hand, you have a good chance to impress women, since all they know is that you're a foreigner, and they're gonna be curious about you. On the other hand, I couldn't go to the small-town bars or gyms without feeling like someone was on the verge of starting a fight. I would usually stick to the tourist spots, since they're more receptive.

I've lived there for many years, trust me you dont want to live there.
Visit ya, live no

>be 5'8 jap with 5' average penis size
>blue-eyed blonde-haired 6'0 7-inch-pecker gaijin flies into my country
>earns a lot of money just for being born in a country that speaks english
>all my female jap coworkers and friends are awed at the gaijin adonis who has graced us with this presence

You would want to fight this guy too

No. I'd visit it, but I don't think it is the country I want to live in.

Without question
Plenty of niche things I wanna do there and seiyuu I wanna do things with

Well, its that japs fault for being born in a country that pays less and overwork his ass right?

ice creaming in little kids

No. I dont understand the language and I'd run out of money eventually.

remove commie

Going to Japan as as a westerner is actually a bit pathetic now that I think about it. It's like smurfing in competitive video games.

Even with five million, Japan would tell me to fuck right off.

It's a nice country, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Canada seems nice.

I'd rather go to Thailand for the culture and the food. You guys seen those street food videos? Damn.

nah. rich people can go wherever they want, they're like super-tourists. huge boons to the economy of any country the stay in, from all the shit they buy

>I'd rather go to Thailand for the ladyboys.
ftfy

Ex-Marine here. Lived in Japan for 2 years, off-base. Decent place, not much different from any other country I went to. The language barrier is there, but I was surprised to see how a lot of people, especially the younger crowd, speak English properly enough to understand you, and carry a short conversation.

I'm sure people here are interested in how hard it is to bang a woman there. Honestly? Not that hard as long as you know who to look for. Women well into adulthood are easy to catch, mainly because a lot of Japanese men look for younger girls, so the Christmas cake meme is somewhat true. I held a year long relationship with a kindergarten teacher in her late-20s, and all I had to do to win her over was to attend the same church, and be nice to her for a few weeks. When it comes to younger women, go to a city, pick any tourist bar, and there's a good chance any Jap chick there is looking for a fling with a foreigner. Just dress nice, and carry yourself with confidence. The language barrier is there, so it's not like you can verbally drop spaghetti. Just talk in broken Jap, and basic English, and you can probably take a different chick back to your place every weekend.

Been living in Japan for close to five years. Sure as long as I don't have to work in a traditional Japanese company.

No, I'd visit it but I wouldn't live there.

I'd move to Hong Kong. And be middle class there because 5million can only buy you an apartment the size of a shoe box there.

>no guns
I'd have to decline.

No. Japanese women are very hairy.

HELL NO. I can enjoy their content at a distance. I would prefer to live in a gated community in the Caribbean with good wifi.

I would immediately move to the cheapest area in US that's not a ghetto filled with crime and buy a cheap house. Then invest and live comfy.

I did Thailand with the Peace Corps. Decent place, but be ready to get sick. Also, hope you like lizards and spiders. They like cuddling up with you, and waking up with a lizard on your pillow is common. Also, roosters will make sure you're up at 5am everyday.

thats kinda hot though

What? No.

>but be ready to get sick
What did he mean by this?

Let me guess, ALT?

No. I'd look into many different options before finalizing on anything. Norway probably comes higher on the list as a priority, followed by Denmark.

That sounds ridiculous and made up

How can that be when their men are hairless?

You guys know that 5 million is not considered enough for a life time, right?

Maybe you'll have 10 or 30years if you live in a third world country

AIDS.

>Wanting to be caught in the crossfire for Cold War II

Diarrhea. Lots of diarrhea. I always thought I had a strong gut until I lived in Thailand. Diarrhea from the water, diarrhea from the food, diarrhea everywhere.

No, I would use that money to start a business.

If nobody will hire me I'll just hire myself.

>not building a dream cozy cabin far enough out in the woods to be isolated but not too far for fast internet

5 million would definitely be enough for a lifetime in a 3rd world country.

With 5 million cash in america you could probably invest in low risk mutual funds and live off residuals forever.

Pay is like $25 an hour. Not excellent, but definitively not bad, and if you're there because of company placement, they can get you cheap deals on apartments.

This right here.

But I need a culture center(museums/parks/restaurants)
Good internet
Close to good water in case shit happens.
Absolutely no winter.

depends on how you spend it

if you go full retard buying mansions and porsches then that money will dissapear really fucking quickly

but if you live within 1/10th of your means you're pretty much set. That's literally what most millionaires actually do.

Fuck no, that's enough to live on for the rest of my hopefully short life in this shithole.

good god, I'm grateful to be where I'm at

I would holiday there, maybe a month or two. But I love where I live right now.

Look up Gaijin Smash

>he drank tap water
>he went to the same food stands over and over for every meal of the day

nah buy a decent chunk of land and get all the expensive animals Ive always wanted and be a recluse

Shit that's me.. the gaijin adonis..