vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2
vocaroo.com/i/s0IxBNP9kd1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, butt THAT is back.

>Met-Rx Pancake Mix
I bet that tastes awful

>FFXV
Mediocre game at best, not as bad as FFXIII but also not as good as older FF's.
>Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5+DLC-SKIDROW
HD remakes of PS2 games nothing more
>Nier Automata
Hack 'n slash & sidescroll shooter - NOT AN RPG
>Nioh
Hack 'n slash - NOT AN RPG
>Persona 5
Weeb game, will never sell or get the attention of an AAA title

Try harder next time, faggot!

>starting a thread with Sup Forums-tier camwhore shit
It really is hard saving vidya pictures, isn't it

>Not an RPG

It's listed as an RPG by Square Enix, has RPG loots, RPG quests and all that shit.

>Weeb game, will never sell or get the attention of an AAA title

All the Horizon/Uncharted-loving Sony normies are getting P5 because of Sony.

FFXV is trash.

Nier and P5 are the only good games on that list.

>Nier
>NOT AN RPG

It's more of an RPG than FFXV.

How do i get a gf like these bros

>HD remakes of PS2 games nothing more
And a PSP game and two movies

If you're on here and you have to ask, you ain't getting one

>TFW no sexy girl with a nice ass to cook me pancakes in her cookie monster underwear in the morning

Brb gonna go kill myself

Find a chubby girl with a cute face and work out with her

Love Uncharted, haven't played Horizon because I'm sure 100% of the people here praising it are shills. Still getting Persona 5 because I liked 2-4, haven't played 1 yet.

do not do this. the moment she gets fit you're insecure ass is gonna push her away when she starts getting every thirsty guy under the sun on her

Premade pancake mix blows my fucking mind. It's flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. How much of a fuck up can you possibly be to need that premixed?

>only one of those is turn-based
>3 of them are just action games made in japan
>FF15 is a joke
JRPGs died after the PS2 era and they will stay dead.

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Be well adjusted and don't lose your spaghetti. Make sure that you're clean and presentable too.

Lol. Fuckin pussy.

Some of these games are RPGs in the same way Zelda games are.

I was fucking waiting for it.

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

Been back since maybe 2015. People just don't to admit it yet.

>call me a pussy because i'm warning weirdo betas not to invest in some chick they wont be able to keep
alright fat boy settle down

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

wanna admit it yet***

>warning
Sounds like your talking feom experience. Sorry chads are stealing your chicks bro. No reason to be mad lol.

>premade pancake mix
Even if its "protein enhanced"
I'd still rather have a less perfect gf that can cook

vocaroo.com/i/s0IxBNP9kd1g

not at all actually, but what the fuck do you think happens when an ugly or fat girl suddenly becomes fit and tons of thirsty dudes are on her shit and you're still the insecure beta you were when you came up with this stupid idea becuase youre too afraid to get a normal girl?

you're projecting really hard

You sound insecure as fuck. If she was with you that long and isnt a total slut, which you would have noticed by now, odds are she's going to stay unless you do something dumb.

in what fucking world am i insecure as fuck because I don't purposely date fat girls and do some retarded fucking long term investment plan hoping she gets in shape and becomes a dime.

my point is that if youre going through with this fucking retarded plan over just trying to talk to already cute chicks you clearly have some insecurities that aren't gonna go away whether shes fat or not.

>in what fucking world am i insecure
Because you keep implying the girl would leave lol. Maybe thats why bro. Peace im out. Tell ya gurl i said to holla back aight?

you're trying super hard to psycho analyze me with shit posting because I assumed dudes purposely dating fat chicks with the hopes she becomes fit some day are insecure and will fuck a relationship up.

ill let you spout chad memes though