He doesn't collect action figures of his favourite video games

>He doesn't collect action figures of his favourite video games

That's nothing. Most stores with toy departments have entire aisles dedicated to Minecraft, Terraria, and Youtubers.

>undertale
no thanks

>Ages 3+

I thought Five Guys in Freddy was a horror game. Why are the toys aimed at kids?

There's better figures than that.
Saw these at Toys R us.
Surprised this stuff is associated with kids.

It is weird isn't it? It is really popular with young kids. I was at a birthday party yesterday that had some young kids running around. One was wearing a FNaF shirt. I talked to his dad about how it is weird to me how popular it is with young kids since it is a horror game. Then the dad told me that don't even let him play them anymore because the kid kept having nightmares from it.

It's a curious trend.

>6 pack

>6 pack
>only 5 figures
I'm mad

>play them anymore because the kid kept having nightmares from it.
Yeah, no fucking shit. I'm 22 and even I'm scared by those animatronics. They're legitimately creepy. Gotta hand it to Scott for that.
Honestly, I know the series gets shit on a lot, but I remember when the first game came out, and it was fun to go in threads on Sup Forums and see actual discussion before it blew the fuck up.

I took a part time job at TRU during the holidays and I don't understand the appeal at all. And I'm not saying this from a different age standpoint I'm saying it because it's just so odd. I'd get asked about it left and right and some of these kids were like 8 year olds. Too young for that shit. Weirdest part is how much merch they have , it's almost too much for one newish franchise. Got it's own section and everything.

>before it blew the fuck up
youtubers with 10 million+ subscribers were making videos on it the day it came on desura

>mfw i just want a springtrap toy
>i need to buy all four for get the toy

Nah, maybe the next day or two, but not at release. It was really obscure for a bit. Sup Forums were the first ones to make threads about it.

Yeah, I haven't played once since the first one. But I had fun with it, and Scott seems like a nice guy and so I hope he can milk this for all its worth before the train goes off the tracks.

I completely forgot this existed. Is it still popular other than with kids?

>mfw I could immediately tell OP's image is a bootleg because of the SFM Models

Do middle aged furfags count?

FNaF might be a horror game, but it's been really tame with what it shows and how it shows it other than the Rare Screens in FNaF3.

I don't think it's too weird. Kids like to be scared. I loved all the Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street movies when I was 8. Had lots of nightmares, but, oh well.

It still blows my mind how big FNAF got. I remember playing it and thinking it was pretty neat, back when it was super new and there was actually a fair amount of positive talk about it around here.

Didn't pay much attention after that. Next thing I know, some lady I worked. with's daughter is going as one of the bots for Halloween.

I do, though. I have 5 sets of Yo-kai medals and some Japanese Yo-kai Watch merch too. I have Ashley cleaning cloths because WarioWare merch doesn't exist.

My nephew's about six and a half and he fucking loves this shit. He doesn't even play them, just watches youtube LPs of other people playing them. That or Ren and Stimpy episodes shittily animated with the robot bear things. Literally he goes to sleep with that shit on.

Hopefully he grows out of it and gets addicted to something less embarrassing. Hell CoD would be an improvement.

Do amiibos count?

>0 points of articulation

No

what is chinese knock-off?
what is robocop, terminator toys?

My Guardian amiibo can move its tentacles.

I prefer statues to figmas and such, but I'll make exceptions every now and then.

I dont care how much the rights would cost, but i would really like a line of figures based off of character action protagonists

Bayonetta (2 design)
Dante (3 & 4 designs)
Raiden
Kratos
Gene
Ryu hayabusa
Gabriel belmont (and his dracula look)
War
Death