Great game

>tfw you've finally beaten the game on furier
>tfw you are in the top 2% of players

>The Scale on Furier
I have never been so mad before, he was so easy on regular difficulty

Post your favourite tracks

youtube.com/watch?v=2PzP7REU2o0

youtube.com/watch?v=lpbJJmOJLz8

I think i was stuck on his last stage for a week before I managed to finally beat him.
In the songs last stage I didn't realize you just had to walk up to her and smack her after you took the pillars down, this made me spend way to much time on the fight than I should have.

Yeah, really was one of the more annoying difficulty spikes. And it's so slow to boot.

who /can't get past The Star on Furier/ here

The oar man is by far the highlight of this game, much like many action games with a mirror/rival fight. For a developer who is supposedly influenced by such other games, it baffles me why he focused on bullet hell bullshit so much instead of just making the face-to-face action perfect.

I just did it today after what felt like forever. What part are you having the most trouble with?

Anyone here played the DLC yet?

Anyone beat it on Furier?

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ5gtInauiI
youtube.com/watch?v=8QpUGCXwOks

yes
no
The flame on Furier is fucking me so hard. I can hardly get to his second last stage and then I get annihilated

It's been months since I last played but it's either the second or third phase. I should probably just pull up a walkthrough video and try again.

Best boss.

easy game desu
gonna shill for a sec
youtube.com/watch?v=NzSVWMVfRuE

Stage 2 never gave me too much trouble.
In stage 3 I got past it by just doing as much damage as I could with the charge attack to end it fast so I did not have to go through the beams for very long.

I wish games like Nioh and bloodborne made bosses who are just regular dudes less spongy and more fragile but harder to hit like this guy.

I was just listening to the OST.

The Line is where the game tells you to git gud because you're gonna need to know how to dodge waves of energy + bullet hell + parry on a dime.

>$4 for a single fight

I had the exact opposite, I was furious when playing against him on normal, but it took me only a couple tries to beat him on furier

to be completely fair the dev team is ridiculously small and takes forever to do anything
also
>single fight
heh

Except he's literally just Press Parry when Flash: The boss?

At first I thought its was these monks from BotW.
And he is not so hard when you catch his pattern.
You can do it, OP.

>a single fight
Welp.

Give us the spoilers

It's literally the easiest one. That boss is the only boss on furier that still gives you healing orbs for some reason.

It is quite easy once you realize that you shouldnt move around much in his last phase until you have to take out the last pillar or two. Definitely the hardest fight on Furier still though. Wish there was another difficulty beyond that.

Beat The Flame and you fight polygon placeholder Shang Tsung.

alright lets settle this
Who's the hardest boss.

The scale was somehow the hardest fight for me

The sniper bitch hands down in normal mode.

Do I look unconquerable to you?

Its different for everyone, but for me it was The Burst's last phase and The Star

I had the most trouble with the Strap, but probably because she was the first actual boss. The oar guy was a pain in the ass too because his side scrolling shock waves do 50% of your health.

Why couldn't you spare The Beat?

Thats understandable purely because of the last stage. The rest of the fight is such a cakewalk compared to it.

I don't really care for achievements/trophies, but I'm pretty proud of my Furi Plat. Felt good. I also liked how they gave you a discount on their physical merch by getting it, too. More devs/publishers should do that

Hold my hand

Because otherwise you can't leave, you have to kill them to leave

tfw can't become the edge and kill others in pursuit of raw strength

>but it took me only a couple tries to beat him on furier

Not that user but shut the fuck up man that last phase is completely insane.

The Line: The future isn't written in stone.
The Hand: Some tings are worth fighting for.
The Song: Mercy

>rest
???

>Best Boss

>Best Themed Boss

>Hardest Boss

>Worst Boss

It isn't insane, you just stay in one of the squares and dodge left/right. Hell if you get hit once you can just lay there without pressing anything and use the invincibility frames to avoid most of the attack.

You can give up with notmercy, who is only convincing you to stop for glory. Why not someone who genuinely questions the motives around keeping you locked up?

Take it slowly

Also Bernard best boss

A crack in the shell.. but can you find it twice?

Why the fuck isn't it The Bernard.
I get it's one of the devs but at least stick to the theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=vCCGu0Bf9C0

Full gameplay with The Flame including cutscenes.

>Intro and Ending cutscenes are only in the XboxOne version.
FOR WHAT PVRPOSE

Devs stated that the fight is noncanon and they prefer that it doesnt exists in the story.

I quit because of the Burst. I get they were going for an unfair boss but they went way too far.

Do you think Stranger fell for The Voice's paper-thin "woah man, you just got here right as I totally killed this dude whew", or was he just humoring him because he wasn't getting in his way?

MS gave them a contract to release dlc ahead of time, but that still doesn't explain why he's in the story on xbox but outside on ps4/pc. I guess they wanted to leave him out all along, but then why did they go to the trouble of making a transition area and cutscenes in the first place?
>run behind cover
>shoot drones
>parry the flashes
what's unfair?

Just act like it's a retcon, t's not like The Voice says anything about him right?

If you lose he says you fought him and beat him before.

Oh, didn't know that. Well, whatever. Also that makes me wonder how Flame managed to survive Stranger's initial encounter, since he has that habit of killing everyone he meets.

Did The Scale fight him or did he just touch his corruption trail?

It's implied that the Stranger destroyed his previous planet, since the Voice says "his world was wiped out" or something. He probably just came in close proximity.

MOTHERFUCKING BERNARD
THIS IS THE FACE OF PAIN
HE IS THE BRINGER OF PAIN

Significantly more difficult than every other boss. 9 health bars, too.

Shoot me 10$

You can parry the lines when he shoots them out. This gives you much more room for dodging

Eh, most of the people knew you. The Hand was the one who brought you in. He didn't just butcher everyone.

The Hand also had to lead an army of hundreds against you. We don't know how much devastation Stranger caused on his own since we only see one area on the ground. Voice's ability to make weird floating prisons was also weird but let's just handwave that as mundane in-universe magic.

for me the line was the one that really pissed me off the most with the lines he says during the fight. i think after that the edge or the star were the hardest ones for me.

I basically have his first three phases down. Pact but his final phase has been fucking me in the ass had to stop because i was starting to fuck up with the others out of frustration.

i always assumed he killed the hands kid so the stranger wouldn't have to do it. i'm pretty sure he ran into that room/direction but its been a while since i played

Fuck the star. I do not want to know what that thing is going to be like on furier

The kid? He's never shown again after you kill Hand, he's just there to make you feel bad about killing the Jailers. The room is clearly The Voice's, since that's also where he says "the architect gave up, and the Father made a plan" and it has 3D blueprints of other areas.

He just did the whole show because he was worried how Stranger would react.

I struggled on the star until i realized a few things
1. Do not kill both hands separately
2. consistency is the best strat
3. git gud
youtube.com/watch?v=30wnQg3ywYM

right he isn't shown again but he couldn't have ran the way you came and presumably the only other way he could go was the next jailer. So either the voice killed him, he ran to the song and she hid him, or there was some spot that he was able to hide that was safe from the strangers corruption

There was a house, and his dad told him to sit still and watch. He's just a bystander. He wasn't shown again because he wasn't important.

Better question is why is Song such a cunt.

>tries to trap you in a gilded cage
>freaks out when you reject her "generous" offer of mercy
>trapped The Voice in his own cell after he built the fucking place

She wants glory and praise.
She straight up says she'll be seen as a hero to her people if you choose to stay with her.