Repositioning before battle and stamina increase coming to Fire Emblem Heroes

twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/846255994699038720

twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/846256573118754817

Time to apologize?

Fire Emblem thread?

I have so many goddamn FCorrin I don't know what to do with them. They're worthless until they're 4* and I ain't dropping 2000 feathers unless I really need Hone Att 3.

Literally who the fuck cares when this is the best news right here?

You DID save your Stamina Potions, right?

>tfw IS actually listens to feedback
Apologize, NOW.

How are those missions coming along?

I beat all the Lunatic missions without using any Blessing of Lights, felt pretty good. Effie solo'd the armor mission, infantry wasn't an issue, and I made a team that was able to clear fliers.
All I have left is cavalry, but that might be the biggest issue. Can I clear with Ursula, Freddy, Sully, and Jagen?

But wait, there's more.

Cavalry never ever
Armored never ever
Flying never ever

Don't have enough units at 40 to do it

I'm still training up armors and fliers. Those mid 30's are a fucking bitch, the gap in levels between the seventh and eighth stratums is usually too big

Hey, that's neat

Trying to do the same. It's a pain in the ass rolling the maps, pick one you think you can win, and then get fucking stomped.

>tfw only have two armored units

Meant to post my cavs, whoops.

Stop jerking off and get to training then. You still got a couple days left to at least maybe do one of those.

If you're not doing it already, I recommend training one unit at a time, and having healing/dancing support for them

>Only have 3 armored units
>Trained a 3* Sully up to 28 for arena bonus before switching to 4* Ursula
>Trying to train that Sully to 40 for the Cavalry mission
>She sucks ass

At least Infantry and Flier Emblem are easy. Fugg

What usually happens is that they get killed anyway by the unit they're supposed to be training on. At least that's what keeps happening to Draug, the fucking piece of shit

Thank god, leveling low level low* unit can be a pain since they don't have the extra base stats and 5* weapons

So instead of waiting 4hrs it'll be a 12hrs+?

Yeah, some units are just bad without inheritance...

I gave up on that shitter. Even at 4 star level 40 he'll suck, look at his stats.

>still hasn't listened to me telling them to change the free unit rotation
I'm not apologizing for shit.
Tired of seeing useless ass Stahl and Lissa in the special quests.

Do you... Wanna try that math again?

I hope they discount the feather cost to upgrade characters if they're over level 20

Finally, god dammit. Now I just need a new banner to dump my 91 orbs on.

I only have a 4* Effie though, and I'm not super confident she can solo 15 tenth stratum maps. So I've been working up two Gwens and that shitty Draug to hopefully boost my chances

>Lissa
>Useless

Stahl also has Swap.

Imagine how I feel.

They need there to be more shitters in the game, first. They've just been adding new 5* every banner, one of these days they'll expand the pleb unit pool and then they'll switch up the rotation

Doubt it since they're adding some feature where heroes can get feathers in battle or something. It's unclear how it works at the moment

Did the infantry and flyer ones. Need to finish training up my horses before starting the cavalry one, but that one shouldn't be too difficult.

It's the armour one I'm most worried about. at 1/15 with Effie, Gwena and 2x Draug and I just am not having a good time. The lack of movement is hell.

I guess this is to compensate for the fact you want to level a unit to 40 before ranking up for all that sweet SP.

>when you're in the tenth stratum and the unit you think won't give you trouble ends up kicking your teeth in

Fuck this game, I can't be bothered to check on every enemy unit, fuck

Replace Frederick or Jagen with Gunter and make sure he has hone cav.

>Close Counter healers with absurd Atk stats
I hate this, it keeps fucking happening too

Be a madman like the other user and have Effie clean house.

She's called "Army of One" for a reason, apparently.

Not with the terrible pull probability.

Just rolled this fucker. Worth ranking up?

My Effie's only 4 star tho, and I don't have the feathers to upgrade her. She still takes too much damage to effectively one-man army it, even with a +def boon.

Great for sacrificing for skills, but nothing else.

Not sure what you're expecting, honestly. You have to remember you're playing a gacha game. They can only be so generous, and I'd say they're doing pretty well so far.

Also, some of the characters available have potential to be power houses. Olivia essentially becoming a sword type Azura is the best example.

Who are you waiting for, my unfortunate friend?

Probably. For some reason I thought max stam was 30 not 50. Sue me.

Just under 8hrs.

Would adding personal skills like in Fates help the game? To give you a reason to use characters that are otherwise overshadowed by a unique weapon user or simple statstick.

Yeah it's a bit cancerous. These mobage are meant to be short little sessions, having to check every goddamn unit for their passive abilities flies in the face of that.

I'll apologize when they add IV rerolling
t. someone with a -atk Effie, Hector, Lucina, and Minerva

I honestly have no idea. Originally it was gonna be Ike, but I know for a fact it's gonna be the shitty PoR twink version. Not to mention I already have Lucina as a competent sword lord. I'll probably just wait on a banner with as many high tiers as possible

>5 star robin
Why

At least they have good skills you can pass down

I imagine we''ll get shitloads of plebunits all at the same time, like how the same started with a bunch of units of whom only a bunch were 5 star only. We got a bunch of nobodies from FEs 1, 3, 6, 7, 13 and 14, so we'll probably get nobodies from Gaiden, Sacred Stones and the Tellius games.

Please. I want to fix my -Def +spd sheena

WORSHIP ME

In theory, but the best characters would probably get great personal skills and unique weapons at the same time. Like how Megaevolutions are potentially great for buffing unused Pokemon but are given out to all the top-tier ones anyways.

Tomebreaker (B) 3.

And I didn't have any of the units for last arena bonus.

I was like you but then I broke down and hacked all my units to have good IV. I don't care if I get (You)'d from Nintendo anymore.

Is hacking still possible? I thought it was patched out

Rate my roll
I was looking to replace Camilla
Jingus was listening

That's nice but we still need another way to gain SP and a way to reroll IVs. Also some units need to be buffed somehow.

Congrats, you can now replace the shittiest character in the game with one of the best

Any suggestions on what skills a Neutral Julia should use?

But he didn't roll Bartre

My Sully was garbage until lvl ~35, hang in there.

Klein is probably my favorite unit atm. What skills should I put on him Tiki Y, Linde, and Lucina?

I'm at 10/15 for cavalry. Next up is armor.

What did you guys use to clear armor? Hector + 3 shit Draugs is what I have to work with.

Could work, but it would be tough giving every unit in the game a unique personal skill, especially with no rng.

Gacha garbage thread on Sup Forums

You guys have a containment thread on /vg/ so fuck off.

>Camilla hate meme.

>Ursula, Freddy, Sully, and Jagen?

I'm clearing it with Ursula, Stahl, Jagen, and Cecilia. All 4* save for Cecilia. You should be fine. Those cavalry boosts are nuts.

I honestly don't even care anymore, there's nothing to do aside collecting characters. The game itself is utter shit and just a chore to be able to roll the gacha.

VIDEO GAMES? ON Sup Forums? REEEEEEEEEE

What b skill should I give her? Is a breaker skill good for her?

>Flier Emblem are easy
what team did you use? Making fliers work was hell for me

tenth stratum makes me want to break my phone in half

Mobage threads have always been forced to /vg/ by mods. Just because it's Nintendo and it's your first gasha game doesn't mean you need to spam threads everytime they add something.

Who cares? No one likes Camilla anyway

She serves me well enough in heroes, and while I don't love her character I don't believe she deserves such hate. I mean, she's not a shitty, setting breaking character like Peri, so why bother devouting so much hate to her, aside from out of spite?

I haven't bothered playing in ages. what can i do with this mess of a team/people?

>tfw these threads keep making me want to get the game but I can't pass SafetyNet Helper's check
First time I've played it I've even got a Hector and Lucina, but now they are all gone.

Rank up Corrin and Cherche, assuming they have decent IVs, then give Cherche Camilla's brave axe and you're golden.

>repositioning before battle

Thank fucking god.

>they can only be so generous
What a cancerous mentality.

It's a ftp game designed to take your money. Let's not forget this fact.

I deleted this garbage after Lucina didn't drop after 300 orbs, fuck this game, I'll stick to duel links and granblue

>babby who doesn't understand gacha and confuses idealism for realism

No one is saying they wouldn't gladly take more free shit. The point is that you're retarded if you think a gacha is going to shower more freebies just because some random shitwit told them to.

>"durr hay nineteendoo plz gib 1000000000 free orbz dat gud idea"

You may as well have said that.

>frustrated because can't pull lucina after 300 orbs
>playing granblue

Either you're already too deep into granblue or you're idiot. Granblue is, by every metric, more jewish than this game

Draug was pretty useful after I replaced his brave sword with a ruby sword, he could take on pretty much every melee green and actually survive green mages/hammers with the +20%

Plus his speed is actually pretty good without the brave sword.

Her speed is low enough that a breaker skill so she can double some enemys is probably the best choice, Axebreaker lets her actually win against Hector without buffs.

How's this team? All 3 Berukas were a single summon session, fuck off with that shit IS

Made all of them save for tank. Just finished the flying allies quest. Finally. Sadly I cannot do the tank quest because I am still missing one tank to assemble a team. Maybe a miracle will happen and I will summon one before the time limit ends.

What's up with all these killer healers anyway? I recently killed all three fighters almost instantly but had to use all of my four fighters to defeat a fucking Azama. I only survived due to pure luck.

We won't have to do anything for increased stam? no quests or paying?

She doubles Hector and ev3n can survive a hit because of fury 3. Swordbreaker might be good for her then

got all except the armor one. Doubt I'll get that, I got no Effie/Hector and my only lvl 40 atm is wendy

Next banner coming soon?

>finally get Ninian after sniping a thousand orbs
>-Atk +Def
That's kinda decent right?

Also, what's the better B skill on her, Wings of Mercy or Swordbreaker?

>Fury

Swordbreaker is pretty good, if you hate Taco's you could also go for Raudrraven with Triangle Adept and effectively bop 2 colors plus all swords.

It actually is. She won't be killing anything but she can take a hit. Swordbreaker is better if you want her to wall reds when paired with Triangle Adept, but Wings of Mercy lets her port around more. Personally I always try to keep her where she can dance for who needs it. I also threw Dark Breath on her so she can debuff any reds that do attack her.

6 more to finish Flyers. I won't be able to do Armor or Cavalry on time so I'm dropping those.

At least I returned back to 100 Orbs so I'm satisfied.

They've been super good about listening really. Lots of free orbs, changing the way feathers work, announcing banners in advance, keeping the stamina cost of the tower the same, rebalancing Arena matchmaking, etcetc.

Infantry: Easy. Robin, Olivia, Lucina, Linde. Literally no problems.

Flyers: A little tricky, but having all the buffs except Hinoka's was good. Minerva/Caeda/Est/Cordelia. Cordelia and Minerva were my MVPs.

Cavalry: Easier than I expected, I completed it rather than farming SP to give Cain the Cavalry buff from Jagan. Ursula/Gunter/Cain/Abel. Cain and Abel were worthless pieces of shit, but Ursula was godlike and Gunter was surprisingly good.

Armoured: Working on it right now. Only options is Effie/Effie/Draug/Wendy though, so I'm worried. We'll see.

Just noticed the characters have 3 types of mouths. Neutral, edgy and smug.

I find Ninja and Archers make me miserable in 10th Stratum when I'm not using my best team. They're so fucking tanky and do ridiculous damage back.