Now when I'm done with the dlc's, what the fuck am I supposed to do with my life?

Now when I'm done with the dlc's, what the fuck am I supposed to do with my life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRP6egIEABk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Play a good game.

Put it down for a few months and replay on hardest difficulty. Then NG+.

Or come to Sup Forums and say it's bad because it lacks pantsu shots and skyrim is clearly a better game

Why would you replay it? the game is long as fuck and it's combat can't sustain it, it gets easy and repetitive at the 40hr mark even on the hardest difficulty.

>140 hours of pressing x to win every fight
Just kill yourself

Play something better like Skyrim

Who is best girl and why is it gothic, sad, worst marriage, dead-girl?
youtube.com/watch?v=wRP6egIEABk

go do something productive

agreed. Iris best girl

>what the fuck am I supposed to do with my life?

You can start by not shitting up the board with an awful game.

Play it again and keep talking about video games on Sup Forums to piss people off for extra fun.

You wouldn't download a car.
You wouldn't date a wraith.
You wouldn't sex up a monster girl.

>not having the enhanced edition mod installed

Have you never been so fucking sad, the mere memory of your horrible life started killing people?

>what the fuck am I supposed to do with my life?

Get depressed because we won't see a game this enjoyable and with this level for detail for a long time.

>buying The Witcher 3 on steam

I really wish there was a machine like in that eternal sunshine movie so that I could relive all the great memories from playing my favorite games for the first time.

>buying Witcher 3 on steam and not GOG

>needing a mod to make a game playable makes it good

>he played on easy
>he played with a controller

kys

Sorry guys, I liked forcing my friends to see I was playing TW3 forever so they knew I was having fun and they should too.

>STOP ENJOYING YOURSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Autistic fuck.

Got my post all screwed up.

Seriously though, please stop being a fag.

Well if you have fun that's cool, I don't think that makes it a good game if you need a mod to enjoy it though. Especially if it changes the gameplay

Play a real RPG

Find a decent wow private server and relieve your childhood.

Don't touch it for a year or two and then go through it all over again in NG+, that's what i'm doing at least. In the meantime hope for another story driven AAA RPG to come around that does even a tenth of what made Witcher 3 so great. I'm still waiting for that one. ;_;

Forgot image.

Yeah I guess this will be what I'll end up doing.

That's exactly what I was wearing by the end of blood and wine by the way.

Cat armor, Bear steel and Aerondight, since it scales with you until lv100, is objectively the best combo for a sword dancer build.

Didn't know the thing about bear steel but Aerondight is great. Also, the professional glasses are needed to just not look like a fucking idiot with his hood constantly up.

Wait for Cyberpunk. It's gonna be even better.

>contrarian faggots ITT claiming it's a bad game because it's popular

Never fails to make me laugh. I even agree the combat is mediocre at best, but that doesn't take away how fucking amazing the game is. The story, characters and most quests are extremely well written. And no, you're rarely forced to actually use witcher sense. Most clues can be followed without it and the quests progresses on its own. You just miss the bits of monologue by Geralt, explaining HOW he follows the clues, which really enhances the narrative of the game.

The strong points are obviously story and characters. A few flaws doesn't make it a bad game.

its for making the game perfect. its good without it

End it.

>enhanced edition mod

Seems interesting, any detailed opinion?

Start to play horizon zero dawn

Beat me too it why don't ya?

It's time to play skyrim.

You just played a awesome not because of gameplay but despite its shit combat gameplay the story, world, lore and dialog not only saved it but made it good. Now you should play a game with good gameplay.

did you play it on easy?

it pisses me off when people play good games on easy and then call them boring. If you play Witcher on hard, even the first Imlerith fight is really hard.

Write a bestseller, paint an icon, compose a symphony, build a wonder.

Why is the combat shit

If you evaluate an RPG by its combat alone and even think that the entirety of the playtime is combat, it is indeed you who should remove themselves from this plane of existence.