Any games where you can play a STR rogue? There's not much reason why a man can't be both strong and dexterous

Any games where you can play a STR rogue? There's not much reason why a man can't be both strong and dexterous.

Shadowbane, too bad it's dead. I want character customization of that level back in MMOs.

The Witcher, technically.

it's called a barbarian

That's a monk tho

You have to be more specific, because the answer to your question is pretty much every rpg game.

>pick rogue class, choose high strength and melee combat feats.
Or
>pick medium armor class, choose high strength and melee combat skills.

A strength Rogue is just a Warrior.

You can do anything in Skyrim user.

Warriors can't disarm traps

Wow, like climb a mountain and stuff?

I suppose the utility of a rogue class with the brute power of a warrior. What are some rpgs where str scales well with rogue?

A STR Rogue doesn't have the DEX to even have a chance to disarm a trap.

Nioh. Every weapon type has some mix of power and finesse in the moveset. Even axes have you flipping and spinning around like a kung fu flick.

I guess I should just play it already.

Should still be on sale unless the flash sale is over. You could also just wait another month or so for the first DLC, price might drop then too.

You can take lock picking as a cross-class skill, technically even a paladin can pick a lock

A Paladin is more apt to bash the door down with his massive warhammer than pick a lock.

They aren't big on subtlety.

Sure, but with next to no DEX to support it your chance of picking even a shoddy lock is practically zero. With all that STR you may as well bash the lock.

bashing a chest can damage the contents.

What if the church frowns upon property damage

I've never heard of a fantasy religion giving two shits about property damage, as long as it isn't the Churchs property.

Even if there was one, I'm fairly confident that like IRL police, Paladins would be given a pass if they had a pressing need to get into a place to prevent a greater evil.

Dragon Age Awakening has a sublcass that is pure Strength Rogue

But it's such a hell of a niche to get into such a large game for,

That's a fantasy trope with no basis in reality. Unless its a chest that is PACKED FULL of delicate china.

Why not just as a fighter pilot and bomb the enemies from the sky?

good thing we're talking about video games and not real life then, eh?