Mass Effect Andromeda fiasco

Can we all agree that this is what happens when you let SJWs, tumblrinas and diversity quotas make the game?

I hope this serves as a warning to other studios to not go down this road.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5gafcb_hott_videogames
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

amen, my redpill brother!

sieg heil, and as always: fuck women, blacks and kikes!

*goes back to playing hatred*

>This is what happens when you let corporate overlords give an IP to a group of underlings who had never worked on a project this scale and demand a continuation of said IP even though the previous one had ended the series.

Fixed. This game would be shit even without SJWs.

How is this bigger scale than previous mass effects?

Bought game. It's pretty good. Not great but pretty good.

No, I think this is what happens when you let bad developers make the. Making this political is, frankly, absurd.

Different studios. Mass Effect: Andromeda was made by Bioware Montreal, while the other games were made by Bioware Edmonton.

Oh my God you sjw shill kill yourself you rainbow fairy!!!

Looking to get this game after having been blown away by Dragon Age: Inquisition. I played Mass Effect 2 and really enjoyed it, but I'm coming more from the Dragon Age side of things and not Mass Effect (only played portions of ME1 and ME3).

I really like how Inquisition did away with the linearity of the old Dragon Age games and, despite its size, presented a living, breathing world with fun combat to boot. Is ME:A a comparable game? For people who have played both, are there any thoughts you have?

What is Edmonton working on now?

Their suicide notes

I'm hearing three sets of voices from my friends when it comes to this

>It's good
>If you like Mass Effect buy it now but if not you should wait until they patch out all the pure ASS that is the bugs
>Game's fucked yo

An unannounced IP. Something Star Wars related, if I had to guess.

No, it's what happens when a studio gets bullied by the main studio and 12 leads leave during the project

Andromeda has what you described, freedom and the impression of a bigger world and whatnot. Good combat too decided to respec a few times deciding what playstyle to use.

>new galaxy
>2 new races

That's mean, dude.

Did it flop in sales?

Remove all the friends that say the game is good. They're either lying or have massive shit taste that they have no shame of hiding.

dailymotion.com/video/x5gafcb_hott_videogames mmm

>SJWs, tumblrinas and diversity quotas make the game?

nice meme fuckhead. Now prove to me that this is why the game sucks. What's that, you can't? You're just parroting boogieman shit? That's what I thought.

The game is bad due to shit management and the resulting loss of talent over the years. I seriously doubt those dumbass middle-managers are hell-bent on making their workforce look like a college brochure.

SOMEBODY

Not even him but come on Manveer just go to sleep

THE WORLD

> I hope this serves as a warning to other studios to not go down this road.

Will never happen, it'll only get worse. Forget about western SJW games, our only hope are the Japs and the Slavs making BASED AS FUCK video games.

GLITTERS

It only takes place in a single globular cluster.

This. No one will ever, ever admit that hiring unqualified people because they're diverse instead of qualified people, most of whom happen to be white males, is bad practice. In fact admitting that would be extremely racist.

Even in the upper management of the corporate structure, people are fed this bullshit that diversify is a must, so they don't do anything about it

But Jap games suck and Slavs make too few games. If western devs fall completely, there will be literally nothing to play other than maybe 1 good Slav game a year.

horrible idea

Thus begging the question of why their supposed "Explore! Go where no man has gone before!" game takes place there.

Apart from that lead animator girl on twitter who was apparently lying about her position, where do you get that idea that diversity hires made this game? Did something else come up?

Yes. Shills and morons will try to tell you it isn't related to politics, but all three of those things (incompetency, SJWism and greediness) correlate in a messy web of corporate bureaucracy and pressure which bleeds into the game. It's the same with movies.

>mfw GamerGoobers thought they could ever win anything

Lmao! Pathetic!

They have to establish first. There's no mass relays. This could open up in future games.

I didn't really notice much of the SJW shit until this one woman on Prodromos implied she used to be a man. It felt so out of place in the conversation.

if there will be any. Looks like bioware is about to get in its grave. When the new IP or the next edmonton game sucks its over for them

No.
I see it as what happens when the creative process is an unorganized clusterfuck caused by people who aren't qualified for the position they hold.

Better get a new hobby friendo its only going to get worse

Actually no

>Aloha-user
>Whole state is one voting district

This isn't racist, but there's ultimately a solid IQ wall that people who aren't White, Asian, or Russian eventually hit when trying to grapple with an undertaking as massive as this.

Non-white people just don't have enough neurons to abstract something at this level and expect it to work. It's not racism; it's biology.

You did ask for their backstory, and why they joined the Initiative.

And 95% of women

>No1 this week!
That's really not impressive if nothing else AAA was released this week. It's already 20% off at big box retailers.

Women aren't white.

>hello i am the strawman

Great thread.

Does that mean I can feel racially superior despite being an underachieving NEET?

>Non-white people just don't have enough neurons

Was the thumbnail supposed to look like Garrus?

I got it right, did I?

But it most likely made a massive profit consider it had such a low budget for an AAA game

"Shitty face animations" doesn't equal a terrible game unless you're part of the Sup Forums jaded hivemind

Not really. Andromeda is making plenty of money.

Dev team was 90% white dudes, with a smattering of Asian guys and women.

No, Great people

Animations aside, how is this game as an RPG?

>low budget

Says who? It was in development for five years with a team of 100+ people, plus additional support from EA.

the c&c games did too and dead space also

Hehe nice proof you got there senpai, you are 100% right hehe

*proceeds to posts unsourced pictures of graphs, articles and made up claims*

>Can we all agree that this is what happens when you let SJWs, tumblrinas and diversity quotas make the game?
They make a game that is far closer to original than ME2 and ME3 were?

>racially superior
Yes

I don't see how you correlate the two except in your sad lonely world of blaming everything on bogeymen.

What proof do you have? For that matter what proof do you have that being an SJW or whatever has anything to do with the flaws in the game?

You can be critical if you want and god knows the game deserves it. But just making up shit to blame to fit your weird mental agenda is really fucking sad.

OH BOY DO I HATE Sup Forums
DO YOU ALSO HATE POL?
DROP A (YOU) IF YOU HATE Sup Forums

DA:I in Space is like DA:I... in space. Not ME1.

It was the 10% that did it

great rebuttal desu senpai

Add
>Time limited multiplayer content
To the dumpster fire.

it is what happens when you let unqualified with shitty priorities people do games

are SJWs and tumblrinas unqualified and have stupid priorities? you bet

pol wins

flawless victory

@371941995

Hehe you convinced me senpai, heres your pseudo you, nice job, you did it haHAA

No, he's right it's more similar to ME1.

Haven't play and DA games, so I'm not sure what comparison means, but the exploration and freedom feel of Andromeda is far closer to ME1 than ME2/ME3's corridor combat. I'm not saying they're bad though

How can the poor Manveer survive in that horrible white cisgendered sausage fest ?

Combat is bretty decent, characters, plot and dialogue are bretty garbage.

The only way this game is like ME1 is that you have a dune buggy that drives like shit.

Not him, but it kind of hurts your world building when NPCs you run into say shit like
>Hello Pathfinder, I am a woman! In the old galaxy they called me Jim but here I can be whatever I want!
Even trannies think it's cringeworthy.

It also hurts your world building when you hire writers whose only relevant experience is talking about virtual rape in GTAV in a 3-minute news segment.

That's all I can think of though, I think Bioware's bad enough without the annoying identity politics shit.

okay, now i'm really curious
do you have more stats influenced by passive skills?
are the powers more toned down?

Well like ME1 there are
>Returning passive skills from ME1
>Individual cooldowns for abilities
>Also mods are back for weapons
>Nomad exploration like Mako
>6 companions (2 token humans, researcher Asari, Krogan mercenary, rule bender Turian and unique alien)
Blah blah blah. Feels more like a real sequel to ME1 although it's not necesserily a good thing.

8.9/10

But you should replace the hatred game with something like DoA, this should increase your bait level to 9.7.

holy fuck my autism meter exploded

No they are not.
They need to die too, the entire industry is a shithole.
Everyone that considers himself a videogame developer deserves to be fired.
TW3 was fine, but CDPR is literally the only bunch of slavs left making anything worthwhile, and one decent game every 6 years is not good.
And Japan is dead for me after MGSV, FFXV and TLG.

How dare you even suggest this is yet another instance of corporate acting against the interests of the people who support or want quality and purpose in games instead of shitty pandering and nickle & diming when we all know it's OBVIOUSLY black & white, trumplards vs hillaryshills, virgins vs women and KKK members vs niggers, spics and kikes?

/s if that wasn't obvious enough

In Bioware's case the two are intertwined.
Somewhere along the way someone got the idea that day can tap into a whole new consumer base by talking about tumblr shit 24/7 and including it in their games.

You are looking at a game that took more than twice as much time to be made with the same budget as the prequel but even more content. Just knowing this you can figure out the game is going to be shittier without ever catching a glimpse of it.

Yeah, let's ignore the monster feeding Bioware, that's perfectly reasonable. Hell, angsting about retarded shit someone says online is always a good use of your time, innit?

Regardless, they were right in pandering to those people case you hadn't noticed. What that doesn't make is you or OP or whoever knowledgeable about who's personally responsible for the shit parts of MEA like that cosplayer cunt proved. And even if you did, it would still be completely asinine since you know these people aren't the ones making the decisions.

>I hope this serves as a warning to other studios to not go down this road.
It's too late, most Western studios already went down the rabbit hole.