Where were you when Sup Forums was BTFO once again?

Where were you when Sup Forums was BTFO once again?

But we don't do that to normal people, only other internet-fags who'll argue back with us

This.
Sup Forums is basically a consensus that the game is trash, only the retarded fucks that come in here and say otherwise get shat on.
Do you have a fetish for scat OP? You should tell your parents.

It's a fucking videogame if you have fun for it then who am I to judge.

Some people find heroin fun. Do you encourage heroin abuse OP? Huh? Do you?

Yeah I forgot that Sup Forums was literally the only place that disliked this game

sage bait thread

countersage ;)

so how much are they paying you?

Mass effect is an addictive drug that destroys lives. You heard it here first.

OP confirmed selling drugs to kids. And raping them.

This thread is confirmed for producing rapists drug sellers and terrorists.

If you read this turn yourself into the FBI.

Has Sup Forums ever been right about anything? I'm talking something that reached a majority consensus with no divide.

It amazes me how people are willing to deny reality itself. Apparently liking a video game is like some sort of tribal warfare where you can't admit to a game's flaws or objectively look at it because people are telling you it's bad.

A lack of critical thinking is going to be everyone's collective downfall.

you can have fun playing an objectively bad game

Why am I BTFO? Just because I said it looked like shit, doesn't mean I said it would sell like shit.

I'm not picking it up (much less at full price). Whether it does well or not is irrelevant to me.

>3rd theread about how good Tumblomeda is

c'mon shills be more subtle.

Uh no? Do you seriously think an anonymous imageboard could absolutely agree on something unanimously?

You get it all wrong. ME:A does so many things wrong that liking it, having fun with it and supporting the lazy dev just shows that you understand nothing about games.

>witcherfans in a nutshell

No Man's Sky

Wrong. I've seen people post stuff along the lines of "if you play NMS for the game it actually is then it's a pretty good game"

We know retards will like it, nobody is trying to deny that.

Tortanic.