3DS came out six years ago today

Happy birthday to the greatest handheld gaming system of all time!

>240p resolution

Lol.

stupid drone how's mario lmao

Hows knack?

>greatest handheld of all time
>the only one i've ever had break, twice
nah, any benefit its library might have had is outweighed by the abysmal circle pad quality
i'm not even rough with it, it broke the second time during fucking harvest moon

It really has an amazing library of games. Now playing Tales of the abyss, got a ton left still because hacking is life.

>240p
>Weaker than a Nokia phone from 2009

It's an EO machine.
It's OK.

bing bing wahoo

Mine are fine. Stop being so rough with your stuff you cavemen

Thanks for still getting games after all this time, I was afraid I'm might actually to have to buy a Switch

>greatest handheld gaming system of all time
That's not a GPD Win

I've had an O3DS since release and was careful with it, but the shoulder buttons stopped responding and the rubber thing came off the circle pad. They were both pretty easy to fix myself though.

Thank you for being so easy to hack!

I love you!

had the exact same issues with my OG3DS

used superglue on the circle pad and kept blowing into the triggers over a few months until they started working again properly. Aside from a shorter battery life because of use it's pretty good and I still use it everyday

Greatest that gave me handcramps

But that's not the DS

I'm sorry the vita died.

>and kept blowing into the triggers over a few months until they started working again properly.

I did that for about a year. They would be alright for a while but always ended up breaking again eventually. I got sick of it and just bought replacements.
I also forgot to mention that I had to replace the battery too. It bulged up and looked like it was about to burst. Probably because I always kept it in the charging dock.

I have had an XL since Pokeymanz 2013 and it works perfect, and I have over a thousand hours on it from XY, SUN/MOON, FE Awakening, FE Conquest.
I have also beaten the Donkey Kong Wii port, Zelda ALBW, and all console Sega Classics like Ecco the Dolphin, Sonic 2, Streets of Rage 2 etc.

FE GAIDEN remake is my last game, although perhaps in the future Ill get the 2 Dragon Quests, I dont have the time for them now.

What a fucking second. If the 3DS is that old, then how old is the original DS?

hackers and piracy community are the heroes

>240p

Will be 13 by the end of this year

You now realise there are Sup Forums posters who are the same age or younger than the og DS

The original DS came out in NA (the only place that matters) on Nov 21, 2004

too many kids on Sup Forums who grew up with shit games

>pokemon
>ace attorney
>monster hunter
>luigi spooky house
>mario and luigi rpgs
>fire emblem
>nes/gameboy virtual console
>chibi robo
>rhythm heaven
>zelda remakes/new zelda
>MK7
>mistery dungeon
>bravely default
>RE:rev
>SMT
>DK ports
>Etrian oddysey
> Rune Factory 4

And those are the only ones i can remember, best handled

I'm actually worried about the handheld environment now that the weakest handheld in the market will be the switch once the 3DS dies.

What will happen to the developers and how much will creativity take a hit because of higher production costs and risks is something I don't want to see happen to handheld games. I think that the 3DS/Vita is the perfect amount of power a handheld needs in order to have a oood amount of diversity from many different developers.

The 3DS just needs a higher resolution and better framerate but the quality of the games as of now is pretty good. I don't want to see small studios going mobile only because the cost of making games is too much

don't forget that nintendo are purposefully not going to make a handheld to try and force everyone to get a shitty switch