Remake 2 will be in capcom's RE engine. Possibly in first person

>Remake 2 will be in capcom's RE engine. Possibly in first person.

My dick is fucking diamonds. Who else hoping for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhejbwfMI2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>first person
pls no

I'd rather it follow the original formula.

Although if they added first person as an additional option, I wouldn't mind.

no one

Let's face it, the arhaic old controls and shooting mechanics were never going to cut it. A first person change would give the game 200 times more personality and atmosphere.

>Remake 2 will be in capcom's RE engine.
Fucking YES

>Possibly in first person.
Ye gods, NO.

I know you're baiting, but go fuck yourself.

You have to go back

It will not.
They just recently had a poll about whether to go with RE4 or REmake style gameplay & camera, and the latter won by a long mile. And thank fucking god for that.

They "cut" just fine when REmake and 0 got their HD ports, making it easily accessible to everyone finally. It was exactly the "surprising" sales figures of those two that even GOT Crapcom to start working on the REmake2.

Making a game in first-person just enforces ONE thing: it will turn into a shooter.

>They just recently had a poll about whether to go with RE4 or REmake style gameplay & camera, and the latter won by a long mile. And thank fucking god for that.

Why would they have they still not decided.

>Making a game in first-person just enforces ONE thing: it will turn into a shooter.

I want it to be fixed camera as well, but this statement is just dumb. RE2 has more action and shooting in it than 7.

RE7 saved the franchise, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did make it first-person.

>first person

Dropped if true or not optional, with the other option being classic style.

It's not going to be first person. They wanted to go for the REmake formula and know damn well how pissed fans will be if they do it first person or over the shoulder. It's not only easier but safer for them to do as Remake.

>gif not funny and correlates to nothing in the known universe

stop posting

>stop discussing the amazing potential in a first person RE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope capcom surprises everyone by including all the content of 2, 3, outbreak, and outbreak 2 in REmake2 plus more.

There's no potential,mate.
RE7 was generic and mediocre as fuck no-game. Every other FP RE-game (yes, we've had plenty) was superior.

fixed camera>first person>>>>>>>>>>>>over the shoulder

Isometric bird's eye view > third person over the shoulder > fixed camera > first person

>implying jewcom would do anything of the sort in 2017
>implying it isn't more likely claire a and leon b would be the base game but leon a claire b will be dlc
>implying 4th survivor won't be dlc too

>first person

Outlastfags please go and stay go, RE7 was pure shit.

RE7 is not a RE game

What's the point of remaking a game if it plays the exact same? I think FP would be a great choice

marketer-kun still ban evading I see.

this. it was flavor of the week and most of the normies screaming about it have already forgotten it

*sighs*
Story of my life...

Face it, your game series has a new audience. Either adapt or stop playing

Capcom won't be doing a RE2 remake until after the FFVII remake. They will be keeping a close look at its fan, critical, and commercial reception to assess how to best remake their own classic game. People thinking RE7 is the determining factor for the state and future of RE2make are delusional.

What the fuck is that file name? Not even close my dude.

STOP INNOVATING AND MAKING GOOD GAMES MY TANK CONTROLS REEEEEEEEEEEE

>until after
But it was announced that it's already in development

>WE DOIT!
What did he mean by this?

>still samefagging

>isometric birds eye

But user, this is the most disgusting view point for ANY fucking game, let alone Resident Evil.

What do you mean user

>Someone disagrees with you
>MUST BE SAMEFAG

go away marketer-kun lest you get exposed as bad as XV-kun did.

RE8 will be a realtime tactics game; what else is a best camera point of view for that?

>resident evil confidential report wasn't his gotd

absolutely shameful famalam

youtube.com/watch?v=fhejbwfMI2w

>WE DICOVRED THE VERY BEST IN CONTROLS FOREVER WHEN COD4 CAME OUT, IM GLAD GTAV WENT FPS TOO! EVERYTHING IS BETTER IN FPS!

REfag since 1998 here. I really liked REVII, but cmon man, FPS is hardly innovative.

Enough for all these remakes, new game please

In development can mean anything, from pre-production, the early design phases, asset creation, anything. If you think Capcom isn't holding its hands closed on RE2make until after FFVII, you don't know Capcom. They are not afraid to throw away a project and start anew, and at this point, this is the smartest move to make, since revealing their work on RE2make right now would only result in expectations they might not steer towards after FFVII is released.

but there was a new game, it was called re7

enough for all these new games, remakes please

It's innovative for the series.

Fixed angle been done to death in the series and there's hardly anything more to explore that way.

Over the shoulder also been done to death in the series, except there were significantly fewer good games in the lot.

First Person is a good direction to take the franchise in and RE7 proved that. The video game industry also suffers from a lack of genuinely good horror FPS games and RE7 actually somewhat remedied that.

Outlast was dogshit and so are 99% of games like these, RE7 proves that it can work when done by talented devs and not two monkeys in a basement.

>in racoon city

Tits are too big for one my man. Of the whole cast, everyone was carrying maxiumum jugs apart from Ada. Even Sherry and Zombo girl were more stacked.

There's still unrealeased ""DLC"" for 7 though

Those are some impressive pecs there, not a hint of gyno or anything.

What?

Didn't she wear red heels/flats instead of boots?

is this the re bait thread?

Go away.

but why?

RE7 is alright.

Be glad the series went back to being survival horror.

I dunno mang, disn't claire used to have superior red denim short shorts, a black turtle neck that actually fit, better boots and not a dumb pair of sunglassess around her neck?? Pretty sure that was a thing too.

RE8 will be in first person. Spin off games will still be third person like RE4, except for RE2make. What that is going to be like is still up in the air, I think. Hopefully they do some kind of advanced fixed camera system for it that can pan or move around the 3D environment to always ensure the player can clearly see what they're trying to look at.

Personally I really liked the first person in RE7. It's amazing how much more tense a game can be by something as simple as not being able to see behind you. Also I like that it's the first Outlast-style game that has a real focus on combat and boss fights. There are so many games like that where you can hardly defend yourself at all.

>FPM in GTAV

It's a fucking feature you dumb faggot. I bet you only play on consoles too.

Agreed, but with that said there's so much to improve on for an RE8.

The Jack Chainsaw fight should have been cash but it was just spamming attack to win.

Also they dropped the fucking ball by not bringing back zombie dogs.

>Getting jumped on by a screeching zombie dog trying to tear open your jugular in VR

>FPM

Not a feature i have ever heard of. Your post is now worthless. And don't try to make up for the shitty limitations of KB+M for these kinds of games by assuming how others play.

Every time there was open windows I thought a Dog would jump in just like RE1. That needs to be in 8.

I played on madhouse and Jack with scissor-chainsaws killed me more times than Marguerite or any other boss. If you just keep spamming attack you, can't put your guard up in time and he wrecks you. You can't put your guard up when restarting the chainsaw either. He's got one attack where he just snips your arms off straight through your guard and then beheads you (I guess you're supposed to duck under that one)

>Who else hoping for this?
not me, I just want a remake and not some first person zombie shooter

Fuck you.

It only occurs once in RE1, doesn't it ?

Just hold aim and attack, which just holds the chainsaw out in front of you. It literally does constant damage and guards all of Jacks attacks.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, RESIDENT EVIL 7 IS NOT *MY GAME* !

WE NEED MORE GAMES LIKE RESIDENT EVIL 6

HOW THE FUCK DO WE STOP THEM FROM SAVING THE FRANCHISE AND BRINGING IT BACK TO ITS ROOTS, GUYS!??!

the fuck is wrong with you?

you get a few points for effort

Uh, excuse me, but 6 wasn't released in a nintendo console.
There wasn't a playable nigger in 6, even. And no, the l4d crossover characters do not count.

Never not going to see that logo as a Giraffe Blowjob.

When I did that it would only guard against some attacks, in which my chainsaw would grind against his like a sword fight. Other attacks of his would get through unblocked and take away like 70% of my health

hahahaha

>red denim shorts
>superior

you know the FBI can come after you for trying to cause seizures like this, right?

IM-FUCKING-PLYING

>t. bad taste
I agree the boots in your image is better but
>RED
>DENIM
>SHORTS
No.

I have a bigger problem with the fact her turtleneck no longer fits her properley and is a lighter shade of grey than her spats. Her final scenes made it look like it was some kind of one piece latex outfit under the denim.

You know you're autistic right?

>no longer fits her properly
What

they don't even look bad. A hot girl IRL could easily pull off wearing dark red denim shorts

>red denim shorts
>don't look bad

>first person
HAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHAHA

I KNEW IT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

get with the times
throw in:
>social integration
>DLC dropouts
>no nigger zombies
>a trans character
>jumpscares
>notification system during gameplay
>twitch mode

First person virtual reality is the future.

no

Most of what you listed are already implemented in a game/s one way or another desu

True bae would still be the whole game both in fixed camera angles and in first person

But that'd take forever to actually make so I doubt it would happen

True bae would be making the whole game in fixed camera angles, over the shoulder thrid person, and first person.

I doubt very much it'll be in first person. I would personally prefer over the shoulder, but fixed camera would be great too.

RE7 was just like the original game but in first person, with enemies that weren't zombies. It was a good RE game, and a step in the right direction. You don't even know what you're complaining about at this point.

I want it to have Silent Hill style fixed cameras that sometimes watch and follow the player on-rails, like a dolly-shot from a movie. The whole point of fixed cameras is to give it the perspective of a movie, where you have many different cuts and camera angles. I don't see why everyone thinks that couldn't work with modern games, which are already super-cinematic.

Silent Hill would have these angles where it looked like the perspective of some creep watching and following you from behind the shelves, for example

Midriff showing now

it the RE7 Banned Footage Vol 2 DLC cracked? I cant find it

Probably tired of getting spammed by "Just do it" memes for RE2.

Most RE games have really interesting cut content.

RE1 was going to be 4 player coop, 2 didn't even have Claire at first but some other biker, 4 was going to have the hookman castle, 5 was going to include Barry and all the weather effects.

Has anyone heard anything on the beta for THIS game?
I'd love to know what Capcom thought would be even worse than what we got.

I want to see Claires ass too

>Possibly in first person
Another COD zombie shooter.

Fixed camera survive with somewhat clunky controls that add to despair never.

>tfw the demo for 4 was a leagues better horror game than the actual release

Don't forget the other RE4

eat shit