343i happened. It was still competent in bungie's hands up to reach

343i happened. It was still competent in bungie's hands up to reach.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZipoIbBDf-c
youtube.com/watch?v=d8RnppZn9M4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the same thing happening to star wars

What do you mean? This vidya is good.

Hi, Tim Longo.

Reach.
343i.
Modern MS

You know Staten and Marty both said they wouldnt have minded working at 343 after leaving Bungie when Destiny went to shit in late development, but 343 was so retarded they didn't sign them the fuck up right then and there.

looks good! similar with fast and fourious

youtube.com/watch?v=ZipoIbBDf-c

Halo 6 teaser

Be happy it isn't Ass Effect

Halo died when Bungie stopped developing it.

Cortana has a milf ass in halo 5

Literally nothing wrong with Reach.

>that tattered robe for edginess' sake
>metal gear
>blatant style of substance creative direction

Fuck it, I'm down.Might even dust off the old Xbone and finally play 4/5

no, but Bungie died after abandoning halo. Destiny suck ass.

Microshart happened

Halo was never good!

Bungie died after Halo 3

They just want to be csgo or lol and appeal to esports. And shove crates and skins everywhere

Like every game. If M$ wanted money, they should have release Halo to Steam.

I think you misinterpreted what I meant, I mean at least 343 isn't Bioware.

Same deal is happening to gears now that they own it. Wouldve bee better if epic just sat on it and did nothing

This is a Halo 5 teaser that ended up having nothing to do with the game. Just like the advertisements that hinted at a deep story-line, when in actuality it went nowhere.

343 are a disgrace. I hope Microsoft starts cleaning house soon.

This maybe the first time I ever skip out on a Halo game. My biggest draw to the series was the story and the MP was like an after dessert. But the story has gone so far off course since 343 stepped in. I really wish they just let Chief rest and started fresh. Halo 5 had so much potential for turning things around, they brought in Chiefs squad mates, have him go rogue, and yet 343 found a way to make the most boring campaign Halo has ever had. I enjoyed Halo Wars 2 more than Halo 5.

Oh man remember when this happened in Halo 3 too?
youtube.com/watch?v=d8RnppZn9M4

shut up dan

Difference being that Halo 3 had a good campaign/story.

You couldn't say that about Halo 4/5, which are a complete mess. When you need to read a bunch of comics and side content to understand the story you're admitting your story stinks.

>Moving the goalposts

343i.

I don't like that Cortana is bad

It upsets me

Too much hate for H5. It's multiplayer-wise the best game in the series since Halo 3. And custom games search is great too.

But campaign was shit and on legendary really broken in some parts, for example the fight with 3 wardens at the same time.

>being a 343 cuck

Life must be suffering. Was Halo 4 your first FPS?

Is this an /hg/ thread?

>EENNNGHHH ME SED

Wow, Mass Effect Andromeda is looking good.

I've never been cucked so hard as when I first beat Halo 2

SJW

Someone post Halo 4 Cortana, she was such a qt, especially compared to 5.

H5 multiplayer stinks. Ignoring the gameplay, everything surrounding it sucks - The menus, matchmaking, playlists, gametypes, card system, etc.are all shit.

One example; there's not enough players. The game is dead. This is only made worse because there's ten thousand playlists that are slight variations on each other which only serve to split the player-base further.

343, if they were smart, would remove playlists down to the basics. Something like Halo 2/3.

The req card system is trash, you're right but menu, playlists and gametypes are a subjective matter. I like the gametypes besides warzone.

Now referring to playerbase: I have no problems finding playes after 12:00 but it takes maybe 10-15 minutes in the morning (even in infection) and I'm playing it in Europe.

They only had enough plot to fill one game, then stretched that plot over five games

Warzone is just terrible. The fact they supported that over BTB at launch is a disgrace.

Cortana hit her peak in 4. It's all downhill now.

Evangelion plug suits apparently.

At first I didn't get how they could fuck up so bad after 4

>best cortana

>great campaign

>decent lore expansion with tons of potential for new games

>new direct villain to master chief

Then I realized that 4 was actually mostly laid out by Bungie. Even the hollow planet was seen in the legendary halo 3 ending

>everything bungie ever touched was thrown out before and during 5

>I'm Impressed
It's amazing how they could they could have changed it "surprised" and it would have been fine. Now it reeks of the writers trying to get brownie points.

Since when they made her yandere for Chief?

>Destiny suck ass.
The amount of fuckery that Bungie allowed to happen so that they could keep getting paychecks from Activision is heartbreaking.

Whoah...it's almost as if...when your draw out an already thin plotline...it turns into hot garbage...

Her face is tired.

I will never not be triggered by blue team being kitted out in those fuckugly lego suits instead of standard issue Mark VI gear.

Not enough Arbiter

>Destiny suck ass.

Better than any PCbro MMO.

Cortana was once black, and then asian and now a typical soccer white female creature, reeeee

too sexy to survive in the Tumbrl era

The idea of the Arbiter having to essentially rebuild his society and all the complex political issues it would create trying to engineer that type of alien society around something other than religious fanaticism is interesting as hell to me. Elites were always a warrior people who were only really kept in line from being full on tribal by the Prophets. Trying to preserve even the tiniest bit of that homogeneity between all those drastically different races, or just pulling chalks and making it all about the Elites again.

Instead, we got Halo 4.

>It's better than a different genre
And yet it's worse than either genre it combines.

>Destiny is not a MMO

this meme again.

Yep.

What the fuck is Destiny?

Bungie were really fucking retarded when they first unveiled it.

It's multiplayer, it's online, but it's not massive.
Two of the three things you purport it to be are the same.

But the social spaces can support 16 whole characters!

Jesus... I haven't played halo since ce but that cortana is ugly as fuck.

16 people more than any major city in Legion.

Bungie fell for the western meme after Halo CE. They used to like anime grills

>Reach.

I wonder where this meme that Reach is bad comes from, because it wasn't. Stop being a retarded sheep.

Halo 1 to 2 was a radical difference in design. Halo 2 to 3 made smaller changes to the same essential core design. Hence why people will prefer 1 over 2/3. Those same people who prefer 2/3 then get another pretty different iteration in the series in Reach, and the cycle repeats itself. for some people it was just too different.

On top of that, the campaign managed tt turn a battle that consumed an entire planet into about a ten square mile area. It really didn't portray the scale of it all. For the most part, I enjoyed Reach. The really robust firefight mode and invasion mode kept with the main campaign's feel of the battle of Reach. The actual multiplayer, though, was just a lot different than I cared for.

Forge world was nice, though.

t. console baby

Ok, I understand your plight. It's not a MMO, but it is okay to call it a console MMO

>half of reach's missions are about fighting in, under, outside of, and around the worst multiplayer map in the series

So people never heard that Cortana turning evil sort of like that originally going to happen in the first trilogy?

If anything this is better than it happening in the original trilogy, since that isn't actually Cortana turning evil.

Bungie would have done it well.

wtf, was cortana bad in halo 4 too? I dont remember

It's not Cortana ya dingus.

She died in 4 on a Forerunner platform and her code got sucked onto another facility.

'Evil Cortana' is a Forerunner AI built off of scraps of here memory, hence the new look and her unhinged focus on a Forced Peace, which was something Halsey had an interest in.

it somehow became about romancing a hologram.

>I don't like that Cortana is bad
I dont like that she is not naked, I bet Ross was behind it remember the documentary of halo in halo legends, where she is mad at people liking cortana because she is a naked chick

>boongie
>gud
have you heard of Destiny?

I was so fucking mad, I cant believe most of all the trailers and screenshots were taken in earth, why would bungie rape us in the ass by having just 20% of the campaign in earth

>343
>good
Ever hear of MCC?

Both are shit desu

Come on destiny required a ton of patches too, not as bad as that one 43GB patch the MCC had at the time, but destiny had a really shitty first 6 months

At least it worked. 343 was too incompetent to get remakes to work.

I actually liked Halo 5. The campaign wasn't that great but I'm hopeful for 6. That is all.

Why does Cortana look asian? Is that for the diversity quota?

>Bitching about a woman looking Asian
>When she doesn't, even

Sup Forums is dead