Having our 1P games ready for Scorpio is critical

What did he mean by this?

Oh great another gears, forza and halo pack. Develop something new already

H3A inbound.

Scalebound revived for Xbox Scorpio

>Kamiya working for Microsoft ever again
Okay

You fuckin wish Xnigger. Hes never gonna work woth them again. Kys.

there's probably another team working on it already. they invested millions into that game and i doubt they'd let it go to waste like that. they get to keep all the resources which have already been created since they own the IP so it's not like they have to start again from scratch anyway.

Phil's just taking out of his ass again

Are there any other games coming out on the xbone? There must be more than a vaporware open world game and a zombie crafting survival game.

I don't think MS or Phil has any idea what to do with the xbox brand anymore.

how are those games fairing in this gaming climate? is Halo still making boatloads of cash for them? Forza still doing that DLC/Pay2unlock bullshit again?

Nigger its cancelled
Its dead

Happens all the time
If they were just changing direction they would have said nothing

Scorpio confirmed for cancelled with everything ported to Win10 but only on the windows store.

Halo 6 is the most profitable Halo title ever, but this was to do console bundle sales and the cash shop they put in Halo 6. As for actual copies sold I think it ranks the lowest in the franchise.

>Halo 6 is the most profitable Halo title ever
When the fuck did Halo 6 come out? I'm an Xbone owner and I missed the biggest Halo ever?

If you mean Halo 5, it was the worst Halo game ever.

They're just going to take all the concepts from scalebound and go to Square and say, "Taro-san, Automata did well. Can we make another game?"

And Taro will go, "no."

Kamiya will get sad, but Taro will say, "I was just pooping. Drag-on Dragoon 5 will be made."

Then everyone will ask where 4 went and Taro will just hold up the joke summary of DOD4 and say they already made it.

maybe they will just release more remakes

Fuck I meant Halo 5 and yeah, Halo 5 was really bad. I don't even think the MP can pull me into Halo 6.

"scalebound" is dead. the resources and assets aren't.

>only on the windows store
Unlike the nipnogs, Microsoft doesn't hate literally free money, so all of their shit will be on Steam.

That their games run at 1p.

What the fuck is a scorpio?

>What did he mean by this?
"Rather than putting extra effort and create new games or revive the half dozen we already canceled this gen, we'll simply delay the very few 2017 exclusives we have to Q4, making it seem that Scorpio is getting new games. Only retards would buy one in the first place, so they won't know any better!"

I think that's what they meant.

The guy from Just Cause 2

"Fuck the Xbone and all their owners". That's what he meant.

Halo is dead

I don't really follow console, the scorpio is a new console or just an upgrade like the ps4pro?

Kill it. Xbox is finished at this point

it's an upgraded xbox one. runs the same OS and runs all the same games. more of an enthusiast upgrade.

He meant critical as in it's in a critical condition i.e. it's dead

State of Decay 2
Sea of Thieves

CALL ME HYPE

So, basically useless since the one doesn't have any games
It's just a way to make money on the fanboys back again

Well, considering that Crackdown is likely cancelled since they haven't shown or talked about it in years, I have no idea. They have fuck all else.

Upgrade

xbox has had some of the best exclusives in the past so i don't know why they don't put some money towards sequels. a new jet set radio future or ninja gaiden would make everyone happy (except opposing fanboys who want the product to fail ofc). hopefully his recent visit to japan has got talk in motion for more games like that.

multiplats aren't games?

>inb4 buy a pc

why did you buy a ps4 when pc exists then?

He means 1 player games obviously. No more multiplayer FPS titles like halo and gears from now on.

I didn't buy a ps4, there is no exclusive games that interest me
Also, why buy a lower version of a multiplats games? ps4 version are always better.
The One doesn't have a single shit that's worth

Yes just a way to make more money from the few Xbots that didn't jump ship to Sony yet.
It will offer absolutely nothing new for the near future, it's literally Xbone's PS4pro.

I may get exclusives waaay down the line but only once PS5 releases and devs start making next-gen makes. But by that point (in 3 to 4 years, when PS5 comes out) the Xbox after Scorpio will release anyway so getting a Scorpio is senseless.

>Also, why buy a lower version of a multiplats games? ps4 version are always better.

except the scorpio demolishes the ps4 pro in terms of specs. the ps4 pro should have never existed. it's barely better than the ps4 with over 70% of games running at 1440p compared to 1080p on the ps4.

Amazing, it finally can run a 30fps game!

you cant turn those games into esports though

How can anyone even support Microsoft after all their shitty business practices over the years?

either way i'm buying one if RDR2 doesn't come to pc. the ps4 is an absolute joke of a console.

ps4 pro*

>muh masked man

shut the fuck up

You are delusional.
And sure, after FOUR YEARS multiplats will finally run better on Microsoft's console, but you have to buy the most expensive one.

Also PS4pro perfectly serves its purpose, it's advertized as a "4K" console and as long as it has a "4K" sticker on the box casuals will believe it. It's not like Scorpio will render every game at native 4K anyway, the majority will also be upscaled. People in general don't give a fuck if a game is upscaled to 4K from 1440p or 1800p, it's all the same for them.
You know what people actually care about though? Price.
PS4pro came a full year before the Scorpio. Even if we have a friendly estimate about Scorpio's price and assume it'll cost no more than $450, that's still $100 more than a PS4pro (which will obviously get a $50 pricecut before Scorpio comes out) and both consoles essencially do the same thing. Again, the majority of people don't give a shit from which resolution the game is upscaled, both consoles are """4K""" systems, but one costs at least $100 more than the other (it'll probably be $150 to $200 more, I'm just trying to help the Scorpio out in this hypothetical)

>he says this as he posts from his iphone/android/windows pc with intel processor and amd gpu

He means the Xbone has no games and he's screwed if the Gears 4 patch isn't ready.

>the ps4 is an absolute joke of a console.
You are retarded. Specs don't make a console, games do. PS4 has Bloodborne, Nioh, Yakuza 0, Persona 5 and a whole bunch of other shit and I'm saying this as a PC gamer who doesn't even own a PS4. If I were to get a console, I wouldn't even think of getting trash like Xbox with no good exclusives, I would just get the PS4 but I'll still blow the money on a new R5 CPU+mobo+DDR4 RAM instead of buying a console, LMAO.

This. I'll buy PS4 down the way at the end of generation, just like PS3.

faggots like this guy After all only a fucking retard would buy the most expensive no-games console at launch to play a fucking multiplat game. And then do nothing with it because it has no exclusives. He's literally being a graphics whore on a console, that's his main (and apparently only) deciding factor on buying a system, not the games, but the slightly better graphics.

You can FEEL the low IQ. Its because of people like him that MS is still in the console market. Retard dollars.

Nope, posted from my Thinkpad™ running Fedora linux. Intel and AMD don't even come close to Microsoft when it comes to shitty business practices, especially during the 80's when they were blacklisting journalists.

>People in general don't give a fuck if a game is upscaled to 4K from 1440p or 1800p, it's all the same for them.

actually yes they do. the xbox has "upscaled 1080p" yet according to actual statistical facts people bought the ps4 not because of price or games but because of higher resolution. if they didn't care about upscaled 1080p or true 1080p then the xbox would be selling just as well as the ps4. we know price means fuck all too because the ps3 still sold near xbox 360 levels of sales even though it was $300 more for most of its life.

i would bet my house on the xbox scorpio outselling the ps4 pro just because of resolution and digital foundry videos.

>amd doesn't blacklist journalists

spotted the amdrone

Scalebound, baby!

Next time, do some research before shitposting, kid ;)

t. assmad ps3 owner

kek

Why is Microsoft still in the console business? They're like Nintendo only they have no actual first-party devs that anyone still gives a shit about.

>Why is Microsoft still in the console business?
Because they can blow as much money on anything they want without giving a fuck about profits.

>i would bet my house on the xbox scorpio outselling the ps4 pro just because of resolution and digital foundry videos.
Where do you live?

>3 years ago
>buy ps4 because of better fps and resolution!
>why buy 900p xbox!?

>today
>don't buy xbox because of fps and resolution it doesn't matter!
>buy my upscaled 1440p box instead!

Atleast keep the narrative straight

>survey form 2015
Not outdated at all.
People got a PS4, including 360 guys like me, because of MS's PR disaster. All Sony had to do to sell their system was not be complete shit. That creates a snow-ball effect. More people own PS4 so there's peer pressure from friends to get one to if you want to play with them. Then, after PS4 actually got games (which didn't happen in 2015 when that survey occured), exclusives became another big factor to get it.

Yes running games better affects people's purchasing decisions to a point, but it's pretty minor in the grand scheme of things. A MUCH bigger factor is the price of the console. Keep in midn that PS4 not only ran games better but also cost $100 less at launch. Guess which of those two factors had a larger impact:

1) Running more games at 1080p rather than 900p (or at 900p instead of 720p)
2) Costing $100 less

HMMMM hard to guess.
And it's the same shit again with the Scorpio, it'll be the most expensive option, with the Pro being cheaper than both PS4 and Xbone being MUCH cheaper while still running all the same games. Scorpio will have such little impact.

see above

actually no. The only Sony system I have before PS4 was the PS1. I was a Xbox and 360 guy through 6th and 7th gen.

It wasn't totally about resolution. PS4 has exclusive titles and on top of that runs multiplats better.

>Not because of games
>Games is higher up on the list for PS4 than the other two

Find a new talking point

That explains how they're still in the business, not why. What's their end goal? They keep throwing these Xboxes out there every gen, for what purpose?

you have some serious buyers remorse. the ps4 pro is shit, end of. enjoy cucking yourself with shit framerate and resolution when i play red dead redemption at glorious 4k (or higher than cuckstation pro at least) and higher framerate.

>blu ray player is a better selling point on ps4 than games

>you have some serious buyers remorse.
>the ps4 pro is shit
Good thing I don't have a PS4pro then, have fun shitposting to your own self.

>writes a whole essay about why the ps4 is good for him
>all this insecurity
>denies having buyers remorse

christ

The most I've said was that the PS4 isn't shit, unlike the XBone. If that qualifies it being good under your eyes then good for ya.

You were talking about the PS4pro though, which I don't own neither do I care to. Anyway have fun with the Scorpio

why would you buy the ps3 when the 360 had the better AAA japanese game and better performance in general? i made the same mistake and bought the ps3 and it was shit. haven't turned it on in 2 years whereas i still play LO just the other day.

other day on 360

>Yes just a way to make more money from the few Xbots that didn't jump ship to PC yet.

Fixed. Why the fuck would you jump to another weak console instead of the platform with games?

Sonybros have another dry year with no games in the last two quarters anyway till God Of War: My Wifes Son comes out next year.

Based Phil.

>what family wants
What did they mean by that

Remember when Taro's weirdness was just something Nier and Drakengard fans appreciated when they discussed how fucked up the setting was?

It's a shame cunts like you have turned him into le meme mask man of forcing into every conversation.

MS isn't going to do anything with Scalebound nor its assets. Remember Phantom Dust and its HD remake with all new assets, which got dumped to do a simple HD port? Yes, MS really don't give a fuck to dump projects wholesale.

Scorpio pushes over 2 Teraflops more than ps4pro. I wouldn't be surprised when this is fucking Sony in the ass raw.

>MS re-uses the assets in Drakengard 4 with Platinum and Yoko Taro at the helm
Con: It sells 10K copies on Scorpio and gets ported to PC after 6 months.

have fun paying for a new $600-700 system while ill be playing your games on my pc.

>Taro
>Not a walking meme with friends keeping him employed
C'mon.

All that power and it still gets held back by the donut base hardware.

The need for grand mosque is critical

this. can't wait for those sexy 4k visuals. devs have already been making full 4k assets like the gears dev who built the game using 4k assets and textures for high end pc/scorpio and then downgraded the game to work on the xbox one s. they're building their games from the top down to base hardware instead of from the bottom to top end hardware which is great.

i already have a pc, which is probably more powerful than yours. i'm still going to get the scorpio for red dead redemption 2. cry more about how i spend my money, poorfag.

damn that fucker is thicc