You ARE going to play Kainé's new gacha gaming right?

you ARE going to play Kainé's new gacha gaming right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UI04ZtgY0X0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kainé is a miracle of the universe.

Kainé was technically more supposed to be related to Peter Pan, not Snow White.
Either way, I guess SinOAlice will be what Yoko Taro wanted to make out of Nier at first.

snow white best girl

what's the game?

I just hope this won´t have anything to do with DoD/Nier franchise. Those angelic letters in the trailer made me worry though, because those are always heavily featured in the franchise.
Or the other way, I hope it gets a western release. But I think that is even more unlikely than my first hope.

translated trailers are somewhere up on YT so it most definetly doesn't have anything in common with Nier or DoD, might be what said since I recall hearing that the premise of Nier was supposed to be somethign else

Sure, just like Nier did not have anything to do with Ending E from Drakengard 1 judging by its trailer, right?

But we know the theme behind SINoAlice, it's not something that can be connected to what happens in Nier, then again this is Taro we are talking about

>notes about the sword
>nothing about futa cock
I dunno user, it's like they're not even trying to sell it.

Try being a Fatefag

Thankfully I am not, I just liked StayNight and Zero and was okay with it.

> She wants to Deus Vult

a pure Christian best girl?
Taro saving media everyday god bless him

>Am idiot.

Someone explain what this is about?

I like Kaine so if they're making a spinoff with her or making an anime series or some shit I'd like to watch it.

You really are an idiot if you think it's Kaine, this is the mobile game Taro is directing, based off original idea for Nier

youtu.be/UI04ZtgY0X0

I myself don't follow GO (the mobage) but I do save the neat character art and designs when they show up on Sup Forums

>Being a fatefag
Is wondrous that whenever you bring up it was a still picture book erotica cringe, they always shut up.

That's Kaine?

Fucking hell she's looking CUTE.

I'm not autistic about it and I think the sex scenes were a mistake
A lot of Sup Forumsnons get really got damn mad if you tell them that though

Shut up about what?
Only tryhard normies or underage kids care there were sex scenes in the original Fate.
Ironically Game of Thrones is huge with normies and it has way more sex than Fate

Shut the fuck up

No, the characher is called Snow White (スノーホワイト), like you can see on top left.

I presume one class in Taro's new mobage. I'd play it, if I had a phone with Android or iOS. I guess you can emulate it on PC, right? But that's gonna be a bother.

Grand Order is such a fucking mixed bad

I love the designs like Caster Cu Chulainn but the game itself is a fucking mistake

Still, we got the First Order movie and everything but the OG Donut Steel characters in it was fucking amazing, so that's nice

No android or ios.

Wtf are you using? One of those army comm guy phone backpacks?

He could be one of the poor souls that uses windows phone

Win Phone on Lumia 520.

With Nier, you're talking about a world that was fucked up by the sudden injection of magic and other foreign objects like angelic runes into its ecosystem to such a scale that it wiped out most life in it.
Meanwhile Sinoalice deals with girls magically summoned, brought to life by humans and who are desperately trying to find their authors to save/resurrect them while playing around angelic runes.

It's not too hard to think that SINoALICE is the name of a project that happened in the Nier world and went haywire.

I honestly completely forgot about windows phones

I dunno, i still fap to fate doujins whenever possible, so this doesn't really affect me

>I just hope this won´t have anything to do with DoD/Nier franchise.
who cares? Drakengard and Nier are only connected by a joke ending so I don't see how it matters if some obscure ending in one of the games leads to some strange series of events that leads to a weird phone game.

>not brown Zero

post yfw SinoAlice is a game developed by Emil to pass the time of 6000 odd years after the alien war

> yfw Pinocchio defies expectations and is the sole boy in Moe/Waifu girly game
> yfw he has the most doujins

trapfags need to be gassed

Emil would not write a worthless story entirely devoid of homolust.

Idk the guy who wrote American Psycho and Hellraiser is a gay

> yfw Aladdin is a brownsugar gorl with D cups
> yfw Robin Hood is a ginger 19 yo and her merry men are all lesbian nuns

It's gonna happen

The game itself is really odd:
>Gameplay is never hard, save for the final chapters in some story levels (during the 6th+ chapter or so)
>A lot of events are point tallies from rapidly doing the event levels while also getting drops to buy rewards
>More than half of the 5* cards are timed exclusives.
>Story doesn't pick up until the later half, first half is a slog (especially fucking rome)
>Gacha is cruel to the point of it being mocked as a joke by fans
That said, the gameplay is really easy and burning stam doesn't take long usually, so it's nice to casually play when you don't feel like reading the VN parts.

I don't think I can force myself to have that much of a shit taste.

Pre-registration is just following their twitter before it launches, right?

that's a girl

I think so

> boku pronouns

I'm a mite skeptical

Given the design and how that game will probably twist the fairy tales like Soul Sacrifice, you can bet the boy is just a poor soul mind-controlled to do the bidding of the real Pinocchio who is a wood demon that you can see at the end of his staff.

grills can use boku too to be cute, but it did say in the intro girls and Hansel doesn't count since he's just a ghost

Is there going to be an eng version? I'll try it our if there is but I don't want to go through the hassle of navigating menus I can't read

what the fuck did they do to Hansel

no

only FE Heroes and I think Brave Exvius managed to get Same Day english playstore/ios release.

GBF DID get a english dub but its not officially on the playstore, you need to qooapp it.

Considering Taro's boom in popularity online I'm sure it WILL get an english release but dont count on it for a few months, minimum

>King Arthur but a girl!
>you can have sex with her, isn't that kawaii?
Fate is far more stupid that GoT is, and GoT is downright retarded.

>GBF DID get a english dub but its not officially on the playstore, you need to qooapp it.
It's mainly a browser game, you just have to go to the website, the browser game is way faster than the app.

Gacha Gaming is a plague, its the new open world meme.

Exvius took around a year to get localized

>Gacha
>New
The only new thing around here is you faggot

I never heard about it until it got localized, apologies

Do we have at least a date for its release?

I said that because if that is the case, I want to play it.
And it being a japanese mobile game lowers the chance of being able to play it a lot.

>Kainé's
Who?
>gacha gaming
What?
The fuck are you on about?

Internaional(english) patch won't be out for another 2 years. Nips hate money.