Realistically speaking, in a game that features masters of every real fighting style, which one would result victorious?

Realistically speaking, in a game that features masters of every real fighting style, which one would result victorious?

Gun-fu

Sambo / Krav Maga I suppose. They're not really martial "arts", more the most effective way of maiming/killing someone without a weapon.

Whoever is the biggest and most muscular.

chinese kung fu

The one that shoots lasers out of his eyes.

For real though Dragunov's military style is probably the one designed to kill people the most efficiently.

This. Ones that focus on actually trying to disable an opponent rather than fancy choreographed moves.

Probably Heiachi or Kazuya as his Devil form.

If we're talking about masters, I really have no idea.
Imo, the boxer or thai boxer. These are the two most effective fighting sports.

Street Fighting. This is why Lili will always win

Steven Seagull

>which one would result victorious?
Boxing, just like in every other IRL fight.

Krav Maga is a joke. Sport sambo is not a real combat system, it's a sport just like Judo. Combat sambo, on the other hand, is just kickboxing with sambo throws slapped on, which is technically good, but it suffers extremely from a very shallow talent pool, so an average boxer would beat the everliving shit out of a combat sambo adept in the general case, because the talent pool in boxing is deeper than in any other martial art ever and the actually good boxers drag the overall level of the definition of an "average boxer" way up.

Devil Jin would cut everyone with his laser.

Me

>poking eyes and smacking balls - maga
Go back to Sup Forums

wondering how meme maga is supposed to save your knee by a low kick tossed my a muay thai gook.

The "I'm the cook" fighting style, you know the one

Aikido is less viable in a real fight than crap maga is.

Genryu probably, offing a sumo guy has to be hard either way right?

my money would be on the flying demons that shoot lasers as well. or one of the robots

Yes, fighting a really big guy who can at least somewhat grapple is a nightmare for any striker when the big guy in question has a solid chin.

Sorry user, do you mean Tekken specifically?? Because i have a feeling it would be the fucking bear in a hand to hand fight or at least yoshimitsu because he at least carries a long sharp blade with him.

That said, grappling > striking, so seeing as Paul's Judo and Dragunov's Sambo is REAL grappling none of that tiger mask shit, id say them.

Probably muy Thai. After that or next to it drags style or maybe Nina. Muy thai was a martial arts for literally made with intent to kill quickly whereas most others were self defense. After that I'd say drag since his is focused on killing and nina too since she's an assassin. If we're counting later beams then probably the fucking devil Gene

I think in this thread we should probably not take the supernatural styles into consideration. Also Kuma would be pretty unfair to any human I guess

Which get rekted by a wrestler if they aren't super careful and somewhat understand takedown defense.

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

Thought you were talking about virtua fighter lel

I was worried people forgot about the pasta. Good work user

Nigger with the biggest sword

Wot? user, that is not how it works on a style vs style basis. We had a competition to prove this in 1993, it was called the Ultimate fighting championship or "UFC" maybe you have heard about it?

In the first few, no one knew about Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, and they say this beanpole in a gi and and literally were quoted as saying "no 170lb man in a karate outfit is gonna choke ME out!"

And then they gots choked out, and believe me Wrestlers like Ken Shamrock and Dan Severn were WAY bigger than Royce Gracie and he still beat em.

>Boxing, just like in every other IRL fight.

Inner city youth detected. This is always until you guys get picked up in a double leg and slammed on your head whilst you put p a shitty guard stance.

There is a fucking reason why a fight between Connor Mcgreggor and Floyd Mayweather would HAVE to be boxing, because if they didn't, in a real fight conor would fucking murder him.

bear

Im really looking foward to this gen. Never before has 2D fighting fans been so on edge has they are now. They used to just treat 3D fighters with a sort of neglectful contempt, but recently, with the circus show that has been recent 2D fighters like SFV they feel the need to come into tekken threads to tell us all to stop "shilling"

boxing
kick-boxing
muay thai
bjj
wrestling

>See his trailer
>he's Calling someone on phone
>mfw he's actually parodying Lars's intro pose

I would give it to the bear.

But seriously, Dragunov fights to incapacitate and kill people quickly. After that I'd put my money on Armor King

he also copies bryan

Putting aside dinosaurs, bears, etc, probably Feng. He's a master a fuckton of different martial arts,literally solo'd entire dojos and also a swole ass guy.

mai waifu
Is tekken 7 still coming to PC?

Yeah

benis

Maybe the modding community will get creative, much like DoA5's.

Just look at real life MMA. The way the champions fight are the best ways to fight.

The style with chainsaws.