Will you play it? i sure as fuck am

will you play it? i sure as fuck am

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7mUi8Up18g
rockpapershotgun.com/2017/03/27/planescape-enhanced-edition-changelog/
youtu.be/WP00gAjqlms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah fuck that, I'll be playing the Planescape Torment remaster. On Steam.

im gonna play it, im gonna suck dick at it, and im gonna love it

No.
Starcraft is a broken, barely functioning video game filled with pointless tedium born out of incompetence and extremely questionable design decisions.

No, but do want a WC4

>buying remasters
You deserve to lose all your money.

That? No.
The original? Yeah.
Hype as fuck for UMS to come back alive.

Remastered will be free. BW and SC1 will also be free come patch 1.18.

When did they say Remastered will be free? I've seen that literally no where. Only that the original is going free.

>12 unit selection limit
I know the point is not to change the gameplay but I wish they made this the one exception. By far the most annoying thing about playing OG Starcraft.

Also automine
How much is remaster gonna cost? Hopefully like $15 or so. If its 60 I'm shitting in someone's office at bliss.

Price hasn't been announced yet, but they also haven't said it's free, but they have explicitly stated that the original will be, so it's a safe assumption the remaster won't be free.

I wouldn't be surprised at the $20-$30 range. With maybe semi frequent sales.

Fucking noobs.

You do realize this would break the game? Zerglings and Hydralisks would be completely Overpowered because they would be too easy to control.

There goes the competative scene.

Blizzard had two choices, either they could appeal to you; Someone who knows nothing about the game, might pick it up and play it for 2-3 hours, or appeal to the Korean fanbase that has been fanatically loyal for the last 20 years and will probably remain loyal for the next 20 assuming they don't do anything as stupid as you propose.

With that being said, and noting how stupid you are, I wouldn't mind it being a toggled option for UMS and outside of ladder games.

Anyone who advocates this change for normal play has no idea about Brood War though.

Jesus I can't even imagine 24 control group Mutalisk stacks, how do you beat that?

I will if the UMS maps become popular again. I've been wanting to replay some maps like hostage negotiation, strip jessica alba, crash rpg, cat n mouse, a day at school rpg, night of the living dead, protect bob, and nuke the whales for nostalgia. There were other maps but it's been so long I've forgotten all the ones I use to enjoy.

Mutalisks would be a massive problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7mUi8Up18g

11 mutalisks is already a tone, I can't imagine how overpowered Mutalisks would be, I think it might make TvZ unwinnable in midgame

Forgot about bound maps, the thing, special forces, and volcano run.

I know SC2 has some of these maps but I only bought the first game when it first came out. Just wasn't the same.

>Planescape Torment remaster
WHERE?!

When mike morhaime announced it in korea.

Now do this with Diablo 2 and fix some of the online functionality like account/character deletion after a few months, friendlist etc. Hell I'd pay 60$ for that.

So, I'm searching and literally nothing is coming up for that. You're going to have to source it. Everything is saying the original is free, and that's it.
>I wouldn't mind it being a toggled option for UMS and outside of ladder games.
That would be nice. I personally give 0 fucks for competitive SC play, but I understand the 12 unit selection thing is pretty crucial for it. If they could patch in a toggle for that in UMS that'd be amazing though,

He announced SCBW is going to be free later this week.
It's why you can't even buy it off the battle.net store at the moment.

Said nothing about remaster, in fact, since they advertise that you can play with people playing the original BW, probably means they are going to charge for it.

GOOGLE

rockpapershotgun.com/2017/03/27/planescape-enhanced-edition-changelog/

please dont be beamdog
please dont be beamdog
please dont be beamdog

>That would be nice. I personally give 0 fucks for competitive SC play, but I understand the 12 unit selection thing is pretty crucial for it. If they could patch in a toggle for that in UMS that'd be amazing though,
Would have nothing against it, but people need to understand.

>Removing the 12 unit selection WOULD BREAK THE GAME for 1v1.

>want to have some old school fun for a week or two
>Buy SC HD 99$
>Play online
>Get raped by koreans
>not fun
>lost 99$ and got a trolled by chinks

Nope, I wont play that shit.

>be bad
>be mad

lol go back to league where you can get carried by your team 50 % of the time

>lol

Remastered Soundtrack as well?