Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you in a game?

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you in a game?

>I would have punched him irl

I don't know who this person is, but I'm pretty sure he/she would just cry even more.

If your self esteem is that fragile, I don't know how you made it out of childhood.

>lmao dis community is toxic af wad de fugg m8s XD

ironically, the community being toxic (seriously toxic, not just buzzword toxic, like cs 1.6 back in the day) and noob un-friendly is a guarantee for having a great playerbase and community.

I hate noobs.

yes

kill yourself then

how come though

as embarrassing as it is to admit, yeah.

lol wtf?
at least specify what they said to you, you huge fags.

what fucking game is he even talking about

I got close one time when I was drunk and listening to mcr.

Choked up before the tears came and played on. May have ragequit but likely muted them

Paladins, OW clone it's better than OW

I cry when anons call me names

we know

i only play local multiplayer because i have a big penis

Never. You'd have to be having a really shit day already to get upset over some faggot on the internet.

Shit i cant believe people cry over that. Just give them shit back or if you can't just deliberately start throwing the game and sit back and laugh as they rage ever harder

every day

I remember one time during MGO2's heyday, I told people that I was 12, and they started sperging out and quizzing me to see if I was a real MGS fan or some dumb kiddie. It sucks because I wasn't that bad at the game. I brought it upon myself, but the level of autism I got hit with is still something to get a chuckle from.

Yeah, I started playing World of Warcraft on a laggy toaster of a computer with an abysmal internet connection (Latency that never dipped below 1000) when I was 11 years old.

Obviously I was completely fucking shit, whenever I would join groups it always went so poorly that when it went well, I would be fucking embarrassed and feel like they were treating me like a retard shitter, and every once in awhile someone would do shit like post recount data exposing me as horrendously useless. I got savagely berated by many different people, but I always took it quietly because I decided I wouldn't quit a group ever in my life; they might need me. Which made it hurt all the worse when I was kicked and called a moron.

I tried real fucking hard to get better, but it didn't work out because obviously my computer and internet were too shitty for truly useful play, and also because I was both young and very depressed because of how much everyone hated me that I just sort of stopped talking to other people in the game and didn't ask for advice because I couldn't take exposing myself to incredible hatred. Therefore, it took me years to even get turned on to the concept that just because I was a Druid and could shapeshift didn't mean I needed gear with "balanced" stats for all my forms.

Anyway, that was a time-period when I was a preteen and obviously wasn't that good, I definitely cried a few times.

Ironically, most people always say shit like "I played WoW for escapism because video games let me a be a badass and real life doesn't! xD" or similar shit, for me it was the exact opposite; I was very happy and had plenty of friends in real life, and I played WoW to go be incredibly downtrodden and depressed. But I went there to become a powerful fucking Druid and have adventures, and when I realized I was terrible I buckled down and said "I'm going to reach max level and have the best gear in the game anyway."

It was a really good character building experience for me

What. How.
It legitimately feels like an early concept versio of OW.
I played Paladins and thought it was fun, but after trying overwatch it was just miles better.

>"WAAAAAAH HE CALLED ME THINGS ON THE INTERNET WAAAAH"
Then fucking grow a pair and call him things back or tell him to kill himself, you pussy ass faggot. If you really so feel assblasted for that then consider removing yourself from the genepool because you're never going to do well in life with that attitude.
I hate these whiny faggots so much.