What game lets me play as a badass cyborg killing machine

What game lets me play as a badass cyborg killing machine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zS9UW2xjdqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Blacklight: Retribution
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Oni is pretty much the unofficial GitS game.
Also Gunnm for PSX, because it never gets mentioned.

MGR

Oni

Is dat some battle angel?

>tfw James Cameron has wanted to adapt it to a movie for years

Halo and Metroid

Yep.

Well it's finally coming out next year.
Even if it's a trainwreck, at least it might revive the franchise in Japan. Here's hoping for some new games and ideally a full anime adaptation of the original manga (not LO though, that can fuck right off).

It might also get people interested in cyberpunk which would be welcome.

Borderlands 2. Play as Gaige.

Shit this looks fun they really need to make on of those again.

Unless they go crazy with animatronics for all the androids and crazy machines, It's gonna have a lot of CGI which is gonna get stale in less than a year. Avatar was supposed to be the state of the art of CGI and that shit got dated FAST

Metal Gear Rising

this game looks and plays better than 9/10 triple-A games I've played in the last year and those are probably ps1 era graphics

Thought it was an ugly man from the thumbnail

BRAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Holy shit Cyberpunk is getting popular again fast.

Warframe, but it's F2P pay2win. Pretty fun though with some friends though.

MC in ME4 seems pretty robotic

>and those are probably ps1 era graphics

Far better than PS1 graphics...late 90s/early 00s PC graphics

>coop game
>pay2win
yeah right

What's her name again?

Because it's becoming REAL

Why would Hollywood try to make a hit out of something that generally appeals to fedoras and neckbeards?

Is it still Pork In the Shell after the last 5 minutes video released?

I actually searched for the one Sup Forums cap with all the funny names in my HDD but couldn't find it my dude

what games are generic revenge stories?

So fedoras will go see the movie with their DnD buddies?

Apparently Cameron wanted to make Gally more or less entirely CGI. If it makes her look more like her actual character design, I'm all for it to be honest.

because they don't have many new ideas yet so they're beginning to adapt anime for the west

They went through loads of capeshit and other garbage, manga and LNs are next.
Edge of Tomorrow was a test run.

Nier.

>generic revenge stories
What, revenge wasn't any real theme in GitS. Is that what they're doing with the movie?

This is it. Super heroes are getting really stale. They're diversifying their portfolio for when the bubble bursts.

That's a real danger. Name one movie what heavily used CGI that didn't look completely embarrassing in a couple of years. People always think CGI got "good enough" to heavily employ and then then you get the Avatars and Star Wars Prequels - movies whose CGI is so dated it makes them almost unwatchable

Not entirely surprising, we're living in the Neo 80's, from having a Reagan doppleganger as President, to Nintendo about to run wild on the console space.

This looks sick

>they're beginning to adapt anime for the west
A Jin-Roh adaptation directed by Cary Fukunaga would be cool.

>A Jin-Roh adaptation
user...

considering the only purpose to the game is grinding to get better at grinding, and everything you can grind for is buyable, yes it's pay2win

Latest trailer has "they stole your life take it back" bullshit you've heard in 90% of action movies these days

Brap posters need to be gassed.
Literally the Jews of our time.

Not enough cinematic takedowns/10

Any of the movies featuring Iron Man. His suit is CG. At least as of a few years ago, they hadn't even put together a full suit for any of the movies.

The Japanese live action ones are cheesy as fuck. It's like watching a Syfy made for tv movie. Give me an adaptation with real effort, talent, and money involved.

pork in the shork

You're fucking shit at the game

someone post that oni webm that is much better than this one

Average westerners aren't familiar with anime so the ideas seem original.

>pork in a shell
>ghost in taco bell
>body shaped like a bell
>200 pounds feeling swell
>farts loud as 100 decibel
>android lipid cell
>belly stuck in a well
>diet plan? do tell
>weight watchers was hell
>in the fridge i dwell
>after sports i smell
>tumblr says I'm a bombshell
>gluttons are our clientele
>elevator instead of stairwell
>perky tits farewell

Much of the Iron Man CGI looks like utter crap nowadays. Especially CGI from the first movie (it looked somewhat dated even back then, as it was modestly budgeted)

>that pic
No fucking way.....no.....

I replay this game every year.
I fucking love it and its a travesty that we'll never get a spiritual sequel.

This reads like poetry

yes they did it
and
it's pretty good

EYE

You cant even die in this game, that what made me dislike it.

if by 'adapt' you mean ''shit up into the exact same generic ass herpaderp 'plot' whilst pretending and marketing it as a different thing altogether'' then sure.

yes. hollywood have decided to be full on potato mode with the gits film and are making it a horribly stupid, insipidly dull revenge story. with the exact same plot as the akira film they are making too.
if by ''diversifying'' you mean ''making the exact same film again and again ad naeseum slapping a fesh coat of paint of another ruined IP they retcon each time'', then yes.

It's the ps2's launch title ONI. by bungie before they got retarded.

Is it? Looks way worse than the same scene they copy pasted.

You can easily die, just not likely on that EZPZ level in the webm.

you mean like all these hollywood 'live action adaptations' they're working on that are turning all these different IP's into the exact same retarded popcorn action flick?

But then you instantly respawn like it was nothing.

Am I the only one who doesnt want cyberpunk to get popular? Most of the good cyberpunk media is very intelligent stuff and im afraid the mainstream is just going to turn it into an obnoxious action setting and goes the way of steampunk

This scene better make her get all ripped and shit.

shhh you'll offend westerns sensibilities by pointing out they dumb down jp plots until its all the same action schlock

fuck off it's 'good'

they're making a black widow origin story film and slapping a fucking GITS paintjob on it a calling it a day.

a really really shallow, stupid and shitty black widow origin story film

youtube.com/watch?v=zS9UW2xjdqE

>Anime is now becoming even more pushed towards the mainstream

>Mainstream is going to find out about lolis , and the massive objectification of women and complain about it

>They will ban lolis, bully japan into changing women with big tits and ass to strong Independent woman with no good features

Japan 2020 will be the year japan will die, right now we're just experiencing the beginning, starting with Ghost in the Shell, Death note on Netflix, and soon Lain with it's special insight into the mind of a teen who grows up on the internet and the dangers and concequences of being antsocial

Come on user let the Elves and Orcs rest a bit.

Just because Hollywood fails 99% of adaptions doesn't mean it can't be done right and look good. Dredd is a good example.

well her design changes so fucking much it hardly matters.

I like her new Jupiter black hole design.. hell thats probably out of date by now too.

Yep