Civ 6

JUST

When they fix it people will move over slowly since fundamentally it is a better game.

>not waiting for the GotY edition with all expansions/patches/dlc
Fucking plebs

rofl

civ 5 still best civ game of all of them

finally somebody with taste

civ 4 fags cant compete with the superior hexagonal no unit piling concept

when's mods

can you coop in 6 yet?

I did one of each victory type in different map sizes and never touched it again.

I probably have around 30 hours in total.

Is there even a reason to go back? The AI is shit and nothing much will change in the gameplay flow.

poor sad grandpa :(

Civ 6 is objectively better in almost every way, especially mechanically, but I only finished one game and I have 400 hours in Civ 5 even though it's garbage. I really can't explain it why. Maybe it's cause the civ selection in 6 is piss.

>£50 on release

Good, fuck 2k.

It's a Firaxis game.

They need like 2 expansions to make them what they should have just been on release

Who is autistic enough to bring a photo with you when you eat?

youre the autist user

I dunno ive had a shitload of fun in the game. Its not better then Civ 4 or 5 at the moment but even with the stupid AI that is always looking for reasons to hate you and the phone graphics and the other missing small things. I just love the district system and how wonders work. I enjoy building my empire 100 times more then building up in the other games.

Probably someone who killed more japs than there are waifus in your chinese cartoons.

BE with Rising Tide is better than civ6 right now.

This. this is how every game has been for the Civ series. Once they "fix" Civ 6 and add expansions people will switch. Anyone who didn't start playing at fucking V knows this.

It's even funnier when you realize that a lot of those V players are probably using mods like NQ or Vox Populi.

Firaxis can't balance for shit or make interesting game mechanics.

He didn't kill enough then.

It makes the AI retarded and makes multiplayer takes ages without being actually fun, since it's extremely easy to abuse the AI.

and why does it make the AI retarded ?

because it's a superior more complex system than pilling your shit

to be honest at this point V is a way better game than VI
VI gets boring too fucking quickly... did like 3~4 sessions and never bored to play it again

I pre ordered Civ6, played 20 hours, went back to CK2.

More complex =! better.
There were some strategies around death stacks.

yes more complex is better in a strategy game

i didnt say there were not. im saying there were less

>20k people playing
>anything to be JUSTd

user, I'm pretty sure you're the autist here.

i am just waiting for the team multiplayer feature that they have promised, it's the only way my friends and me are playing.

I've put a lot more time into VI than I did V. Something about the aesthetic and the fixed AI now being challenging instead of spastic.

The fixed multiplayer is really nice too. Civ 5 multiplayer is a shit show, but Civ 6 actually has it functional. Its nice.

Only real complain I have for Civ 6 is the late game can get a bit tedious and there aren't enough civs that fit my preferred play style. Australia is the closest and its DLC only.

I really want a heavily science focused civ.

It's tedious as shit and only babies who play low difficulty non aggressive games would defend it. It's great in theory until you have long wars with 2 fronts and a dozen cities pumping units late game.

Civ4 is the best civ and the others aren't even close.

>Civ V and Civ VI babbies

Civ IV is the best.

civ 5 ai is much more aggro if you dont install the last expansion (i dont) much much more aggro than civ 4. It's not like youve played civ 4 that decade so you wouldnt know

>It's great in theory until you have long wars with 2 fronts and a dozen cities pumping units late game.

Are you whining because you have several move to do and not just 2 or 3 stacks ? Holy fuck go away casual

>Civ4 is the best civ and the others aren't even close.

nope trash scrub.

Civ 5 > Civ 2 > Civ 4 > Civ 6 > Civ 3

I mean considering the game has been out for so long and at a very cheap price for everything, I'm not surprised. Civ6 is still 60 bucks right?

What are some civ-like games that are just as, if not, easier to play?

>taking a picture of a mans suffering

only an argument if you dont understand how gaming works

go check witcher 2 vs witcher 3 on the day of release or now or at any date you wish

>got all of civ v for 3 bucks when it came out fresh on bundle
>only just started playing it
Woah dude this is pretty fucking rad, do you have to wait until the proper ingame time period to enter new eras or can you just go nuclear in a month

Endless Legend and soon Endless Space 2 are better than both Civ games. Not quite on par with Civ 4 but really, really close.

This picture never stops hurting.

Are you serious? You can't actually be this dense.

Are you saying Witcher 2 and Witcher 3 are on the same level as Civ5 and Civ6?

Eh, never mind. No point arguing with a retard that doesn't understand things at the basic levels.

>civ5 better single player and is $10 for complete edition every other week
vs
>civ6 with brain dead retarded AI and $45 at best every 3 months
What's interesting to see if that Civ5 numbers are roughly the same as they were before Civ6 came out.

>=!

Stop that

I havent compared Witcher and Civ.

After how many time you will stop the civ6 damage control ? 1 year ? 2 ?

No wonder why civ 6 is 20% off every 2 weeks. probably gonna go at 40%-50% during summer

>it happens for this game so it happens for all games
no user that's not how it works

no

Ok

name me a single new game that is a success and is still lagging behind its predecessor

CODBLOPS 3? I really don't care.

uh user

this thread is exactly about that

6 has the potential to be better if they fix some UI shit and add more features, but as of now, BNW is much more fun.

Skyrim is still ahead of Skyrim Special Edition.
>muh mods
point still stands

>i--i dont care
btfo go away

well baited my friend i almost took it

>get proved wrong
>3 times
>le bait meme

what did he mean by this

The fixed multiplayer is really nice too. Civ 5 multiplayer is a shit show, but Civ 6 actually has it functional. Its nice.

Only real complain I have for Civ 6 is the late game can get a bit tedious and there aren't enough civs that fit my preferred play style. Australia is the closest and its DLC only.

I really want a heavily science focused civ.

Endless Legend maybe. Until I hear news of Endless Space 2 having some good combat and not just the card shit from the first game, I hesitate to call it anything but just okay. There are a dozen space 4x games out that at least try for decent space combat. Endless Space 2 has no excuse.

Just confirm that you unironically think that Skyrim HD and skyrim is a good comparison

i dont want you to say you were only pretending later on

That's a really angry Hitler, probably angry because of how poor and unsuitable your edit is. Step up your game or never touch MC paint again.

>tfw can't go back to 5

any one?

You do realize that catapults and units along those lines damaged everything inside the pile right? I mean i know most people just parrot whatever just to shit on civ IV since they never played it...but still...aren't you embarrassed to just lie like that?

>civ vi needs at least an expansion to be good
>can't go back to civ v because of the lack of districts and other neat features vi introduced

gooks are still around so it sounds like he fucked up to me

It's almost as if 5 has been out forever and been on sale 500 times for $1.99

But that's crazy right?

its a special hell

I'm still mad over Catherine de Medici

France had tons of cool af kings and they chose her? come on

And poland? We could have Sobieski removing kebab but instead we got a literal fucking nobody that did nothing of note. At least give us her husband, fuck.

At least she's fappable

All she is known for in Poland is being the wife of one of our beloved kings (and a pedophile since she was 12). There was literally no reason other than waifubait to include her. It's like having Anne of Cleaves as the leader of England.

her voice acting is terrible too

still dem hips

>suffering

By the looks of the picture, they were together for a long time. So he at least enjoyed happiness, unlike most of, permavirgins that kill die alone.

Have they even announced the expansion yet? Do we know what it will have?

Civ 6 seems intersting, with the cities no longer in one tile. But I'll wait for a 75% off sale with at least 1 exapnsion.

k

Nothing yet.