Emma Boas

Emma Stone will play as a young "The Boss".

You all got rused.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bX-WomnfTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want this Kojima ruise cruise shit to end.

Kojima has made games other than metal gear, you know

sage

I'll allow it as long as Emma and Mads breaks out at least one song and dance number.

I feel bad for anyone who thinks Death Stranding is a Metal Gear thing and isn't joking around

He will never escape Metal Gear.

never forget

Are u relying on meme magic or something?
i really hope noone unironically believes theres another mgs in DS

no you got rused

It's not a Metal Gear game, you retarded tranny.

Why are people so adamant in finding ruses where there are none?

Literally worst Emma.
>inb4 muh oscar

Pic related; best Emma.

Let it go, Metal Gear is dead.

What's going on with Metal Gear now?

absolutely nothing

Maybe if she wasn't a coalburner

online only zombie survival

>she's wearing camo
>Kojima has expressed desire to make an MGS3 prequel forever

>MUH KONAMI FALLOUT

that's literally all you faggots have to go on, some briefly mentioned and never elaborated upon """"""fallout""""" that's been wrapped up in Non Disclosure Agreements.

theyre hiding something big, this atleast can be confirmed.

Then why are we having a fit over Emma Stone?

>implying that's not Baby Big Boss

Like Policenauts with Meryl and Fox Hound in it, and Snatcher that is literally a far future sequel of Metal Gear 1 ?

And don't even dare to mention ZoE, he was just producer on this one.

Because Sup Forums is asshurt and denying reality that they got misled again

>she's wearing camo
no she's not, those are the face lines the strandings have on the game Death Stranding, which is a game being developed by Kojima Productions and being produced by Sony, none of which have any connections to konami whatsoever.

A picture of Emma's character in Death Stranding was leaked and people think it's MGS related because they literally haven't played any other games made by Kojima

I will continue to think this is a Metal Gear game until at least 24 hours after its release.

More like Baby Big Brother.

All of you are right. It's a Metal Gear game but won't be called Metal Gear because there won't be a giant nuclear mecha. Everything else though is directly in line with the story.

I'm really sorry for you. I hope you can fathom the disappointment during that day.

This is life after the Phantom Pain

Thx user. You're still in a dream faggots (snake eater)

Would it really surprise you if it did take place in the MG universe? If it had some of the same characters and organizations? If it were a spin-off, of sorts?

>implying I'm a fan of the series

Prove it

Faggots like you are the reason why MGS4 and V turned out to be shit. Let Metal Gear fucking die already!

>tfw coming to terms with the fact that there is no grand scheme, no ruse, MGSV is never going to be finished, Metal Gear Survive is real and KojiPro are done with MGS for good
You just have to grow up and accept that the world is a bad place.

Of course, since Metal Gear is a Konami registered intellectual property and no one can use it without their consent, not even Sony.
Specially a game directed by Kojima, who was fired from Konami by whatever reasons they had.

Now, if you tell me, "would it surprise you if it has a shitload of references to old Kojima games?" of course i wouldn't. Kojima builds his games on the shoulders from old games. He loves to self reference on his works.

>I will continue to think this is a Metal Gear game until at least 24 hours after its release.
At which point I hope you then kill yourself.

>she's not wearing camo

Yes she is you fucking retard. You all got rused.

Mads is wearing camo too. The game takes place during a war between humanity and the Strandings.

I don't really see your point.

Metal Gear Shurfife is dead.

Yes I'm the reason you didn't like MGS4(a great game) and MGSV(a great game). Stay mad faggotcuck.

Everyone is looking to fill the void left by MGSV. Some means to end the Phantom Pain they feel.

>datamining, replaying 30 year old MSX games, pourong over song lyrics, and interpreting cryptic meanings behind it all along with in-game details and innocuous tweets about food to find evidence that the unfinished game you played is being meta about the themes it employs and is trying to tell you that more is to come
>thinking that the director having a falling out with his publisher and leaving to make a new game is all to distract you from the secret link it has with the series he no longer has any control over
>because le quirky japanese man is just too brilliant and clever for anything to ever be taken at face value
Is Never Be Game Over the most autistic thing to ever happen in video games? These are the same people who thought "goodbye sausage" was a hint towards a character's backstory.

confirmed fake, stop posting this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=_bX-WomnfTc

Oohrah.

>MGSV(a great game)
You must be easily entertained.

Serious question: Why do you say that like it's a bad thing?

>some random faggot saying muh pixels on youtube
>confirmed
Come on man

I am actually, it's pretty great not being an edgelord.

Please tell me. WHY THE FUCK is it such a big thing that this bitch is gonna be there?

I don't understand. Everywhere I go is EMMA STONE IN THE NEW KOJIMA GAME OMG OMG OMG

cause she's a "big star" and she'll be starring next to Mads in a AAA game, something she hasn't done before.
Think of it from a normie point of view

Because Kojima is a starfucker who chases after celebrities.

>wins oscar for a literally sjw movie
>big star

Oh no I might be wrong how terrible. You faggots are so over dramatic.

Goodbye sausage was a joke.

This, MGSV was Sup Forumss first Metal Gear and they can't handle the bantz. I really hope I never run into you assholes in real life, you're all pieces of shit.

Did you see the quotes you fucking faggot?
And again, I literally wrote "see this from a normie point of view".
Like, would your mother tell you "oh look, an actress i like is going to appear in one of your video games!" to you?

What kind of budget is Kojima running?

He always wanted to make movies, and someone is backing that dream of his

I don't get it, how does this picture make her look like Boss?

I doubt Kojima is going to go with a female antagonist in this day and age

>implying this isn't exactly how a young Boss in her 20s would look.

>people say Kojima makes videogames, not movies
>more and more Hollywood actors are signing up
kek

lots of retards on Sup Forums now thats how

He could be running on Del Toro favor — "Please star in my Japanese friend's game. It'll be amazing, trust me, I am Guillermo Del Toro who has made popular movies!"

Doubt it, Emma probably looks like a skeleton compared to Butch Boss in her 20's

>Kojima and Konami had some undisclosed business agreement in December 2015, wrapped up tightly in NDA

>Sup Forums is too retarded to think Kojima asked Konami for a Sony funded MGS game that Konami gets a profit cut regardless without having to have another MGSV situation where Kojima went over his Konami budget to make an awesome engine

Retards, all of you.

Nice theory. Care to back it up with any actual evidence at all?

Dude a company cannot own a person or their soul.

>not believing in completely unsubstantiated BS is retarded

But why waste the money hiring AAA actors (that likely know nothing about games other than COD) when you can just hire a lesser knows but equally talented/beautiful actor (that isn't as famous simply because they don't have Jewish parents) for a quarter the price?

I don't care. I don't care if MGSV was supposed to be unfinished. I don't care if the whole Konami fiasco was a ruse. I don't care if Kojima made PT and knowingly cancelled it to create a false drama. I don't care if Geoff gave Kojima the award because he also was in the ruse cruise. I don't care if DS ends up being chapter 0 and released for free. I don't care if all of this was the whole "taboo" thing he said once on twitter.

MGSV was a complete piece of shit, and absolutely nothing will ever change that.

t. Someone with shit taste

I said I didn't like MGSV, you stupid fuck. Learn to read.

It was a fun game.

It was an absolutely terrible sequel to MGS4.

Yeah. We know. You have shit taste.

I'm gonna say one thing, I don't care if this only ends up being released in 2030, but I hope kojima at least will take the time to finish the game unlike MGSV.

reddit stop

TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH

literally who

Literal pleb

Are you actually proud to be such an autistic asshurt Sup Forumsirgin?

Are you implying my mom is normie scum?

who is ready for this GOTY ?

Watson, please. This is embarrass

>Digital Camo

Depends. Will DS have all the bosses that should have been in MGSV?

it's a GOTY of course it will probably more than that

That looks so painfully Metal Gear it hurts.

The whole thing is literal autism in action. There is a single obsessed tranny who's responsible for it all. It will end when it finally kills itself.

>lala land
>SJW movie

What's this game about?

Nobody knows, not even Kojima...so that means we're in for another MGS 4 tier game.

It's fan art.

tune in at E3
gameplay + story trailer

>fan art
kek
who is the artist

Kojima back at it with Metal Gear Solid

>204863 are co-ords to the bermuda triangle (gz helicopter crash) and iceland (ds trailer location)
>the pt radio talks about gateways to alternate dimensions (mg survive, norman reedus's necklace), the men in the sky and how "they" have been manipulating media, don't trust the news (the patriots / konami-kojima controversy)
>moby dick was released without an epilogue, the epilogue was included in later iterations
>kojima has posted an IRL silent hill health drink several times
>has made several tweets referencing "3"'s, like how much he loved the killing tv show but was disappointed how there was no season 3 (there was)
>the second low roar album is called zero and has songs on it such as "phantoms", "don't stop (chapter 1)" and "don't stop (chapter 2)"
>before GZ was even released low roar asked kojima if they could make music for him, point being he could've had this included in the ruse because they asked this before the konami / kojima rumors dropped
>the pt radio even talks about norman reedus hanging himself with an umbilical cord
>time winters (zero) narrates the mg survive gameplay, zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
>when asked about the cancelled silent hills project on stage with Mark Cerny kojima quickly developed a massive shit eating grin, started acting really agitated, both him and mark cerny started cracking up
>ford commerical called the phantom stars mads having a face transplant in cyprus wearing glasses kojima tweeted called 1985
>new playstation ad has the old kojima productions logo in the background
>the contractor who trademarked sony's "v" is also responsible for death stranding and decima
Then check out the poster. PT. Reverse Death Stranding. You get SD.
PTSD
The events of Phantom Pain were a coma nightmare. Death Stranding IS Silent Hills. On top of that the REAL MGS5 will be coming out next year.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE YOU NON BELIEVERS GET BTFO AT E3

nice but DS is not silent hills

He literally has to, legally.

>real mgs5 next year
it is the next year already
so two titles at once ?

Sony did register two trademarks afaik

That's a man

best Emma 4 EVER