How do you feel about Shin Megami Tensei V being a Switch exclusive?

How do you feel about Shin Megami Tensei V being a Switch exclusive?

>HD Project
>This somehow implies Switch exclusive

Indifferent. I have disposable income because of proper life choices.

the same way i feel about shitty bait threads

nothing

They confirmed it was switch exclusive on the stream.

I'm doubtful it's a switch exclusive or else Atlus or at the very least nintendo would say such things.

It'll be a Switch & PS4 release.

Indifferent. SMT has not been good sicne Nocturne 2.

What are the odds of it having

Social Links

Isn't Shin Megami Tensei like some kind of bad Persona ripoff? Why should I care?

Tell me

Logically after P5, what does SMT have that persona doesn't? Like mechanics wise

So play purseowner on playstation and megoomi on nintendo.
whats the problem?

Wouldn't mind since that's how it normally is.
Persona is a bare bones basic RPG for Playstation owners
SMT is a more challenging monster capturing RPG for Nintendo owners

No boring social life simulators for neckbeard virgins

It's nice. Finally a HD SMT, that also can be played in handheld mode for grindan

Name a multiplat SMT

You can't.

Best you'll get is a port, years later

the settings. secret stylish life scenario vs. apocalyptic hellhole filled with angels and demons fighting wars

This argument needs to fuck off, both are great

Smirk and a better weakness system as well as being able to decide your entire team instead of picking out of shitty party members. Skill inheritance for MC. Stat allocation.

I don't care if its exclusive.
I make enough money to buy whatever shit I want.

>Switch
>HD
Uh-huh

720p and 1080p are HD, you know.
What you are confusing it with is 4K, which the Switch indeed isn't.

This will finally get me to buy the Switch. I played SJ, SMT4 & 4A in my commute/traveling. And, SMTV will be as well. Too bad this will not come out when I have a 26 hr plane ride to South Africa this summer.

>1080p
Switch is capable of that?

I bet most Switch games won't even be 1080p docked. There were like 2 Wii U games that were 1080p.

Literally noone would refer to 720p as HD past like 2012

>he thinks smirk is good

I feel like that would require the switch to have even half the sales of the 3DS, which isn't likely.

>That's how it normally is
>Only one mainline title and a small fraction of the games in the franchise are on Nintendo handhelds and these retards think they own the franchise.

That's funny considering how many 720p games the PS4 and Xbone have

I suppose you think the PS4 Pro is actually 4K too.

>SMT 1, 2, 4, and every other fucking spin off under the sun on Nintendo
>only one mainline title

Switch can't do 1080p.

It'll get at least 30 million, and that's a lot estimate.

I assume those life choices will prevent you from actually having the time to play a 60 hour game.

I have a switch and PS4 so I don't give a shit

>but muh spinoffs

>only one mainline title

Are you talking about Sony? The only mainline title not on a Nintendo console is 3. Unless you think Persona is mainline, in which case, thanks for the laugh.

Playstion SMT games consist of SMT 3 and DDS

Your assumption that it will somehow outsell the wiiu by more than double is adorable.

>literally

720 is, by definition, HD.

lmao

>at least 30 million he says

It'll at BEST sell 20 million, and I'm willing to bet on it.

Apocalypse smirk is fine.

Fast RMX is 1080p60

It's a good move

>unironically thinking this

You have to be 18 to post here.

Outselling the Wii U it's the least it will do. Not that it's an impressive task

>sure it is

Sure, but the word ''high'' is relative

Therefore High Definition is, technically, too

Since it has been superseded for so long already, it's lost that title (informally)

>DDS
>Mainline
Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner, point out to me where you see Shin Megami Tensei in that title.

lol, no it hasn't, you retard

Officially, it's only been announced for the Switch. However, the day we get an actual confirmation of the platforms, it will be a great day on Sup Forums. It will be just like the Persona 5 announcement.

Did a horde smirk you to death or something? Smirk is fine and is a nice way of mixing up press turns.

Says you. Switch is already underperforming WiiU.

It might edge it out, but it certainly won't double it.

Switch will be lucky to break 20 mill.

I hope you aren't the same guy who argued that the Genesis was HD because HD is relative.

I'll believe it will even hit 20 mil the second I hear about a person that didn't own a Wii U buying it. Every single person I know that owns a switch is a giant Nintendo fag that would buy anything with Nintendo stamped on it.

lmaooo

momentum via smirk

How is it underperforming the Wii U when it's the fastest selling Nintendo console so far?

There must be a fucking lot of Nintendo fags then

t. can't afford modern technology

I'm not.

Around 10-15 million.

Obviously it will come to PS4, It is the Dark Souls of Persona after all!

>However, the day we get an actual confirmation of the platforms, it will be a great day on Sup Forums.

This, the arguments for whether its exclusive or multi-plat are fucking retarded, can't wait for them to end.

Don't care too much. I have many SMT games in the backlog.

>thinking normies will buy a console geared for manchildren and pedophiles

Only joke here is your life senpai.

This is what I don't get about Nintendofags. They KNOW they're obsessive and running out to buy anything the company shits out, but that they're only 13 million strong at best, yet they treat reports of Switch selling hot like some major accomplishment, when WiiU did just the same.

Switch ALREADY lost most of its promised 3rd party support, and they're backtracking "muh indies."

Sad.

t. retarded
lmao

Sonygg please

No. It's just another way to casualize a game series, so that babies like you can spam their way through it.

Because there are 13 million obsessive Nintendildos.

Well I don't have one, but if it's an excuse for Japan to make something beyond 240p that sells, sure why not.

Same goes for Monster Hunter, Pokemon, and Fire Emblem.

You know its true Nintenpedo, don't deny it. Normies are disgusted by people who jack off to little girls, cartoon or not

It's the only game I'm interested in on the Switch. It they announce an actual Metroid game, maybe I'll pick one up.

SMT doesn't pander to waifufags who need their dating sim shit, nor is it as weeb. It's mythological beings in very chaotic environments. It's the proper series if you actually care about good story , settings, and characters.

>MTs are on Nintendo
>SMT is on Nintendo
>SMT2 is on Nintendo
>SMT3 is a change and is on Sony
>SMT4 is on Nintendo
Why would i feel anything about it being on the most recent Nintendo console?

t. didn't play Final.

I wonder how they are going to handle it though, I know the DQ devs are planning on adding in content from the 3DS version if 11 to the Switch version to make portable play easier.
Part of me wonders if this will be a trend.

I swear to god, this board is filled with 12 year olds.

Female protagonist please

but that is it's technical classification.

Fuck off nintenpedo

This.

>SMT doesn't pander to waifufags
HA!
>implying SMT isn't weeb as fuck as well
>he thinks a platform exclusively for pedophiles and manchildren will get a mature game for intelligent people
I can't wait for the SMT bait and Switch to happen again. Remember what happened last time Atlus promised Nintendildos an SMT game? They got waifu trash and you retards ate it up and defended it.

>n-nuh, they never showed gameplay, they owe you nothing
Guess what motherfucker, same story here. I'll believe it when I see it.

Always has been
You just need to know what threads they flock to and how to avoid them

Console wars mean literally nothing and if people think they know how business work and how good and bad they think they are doing they should check /biz/ because shares are very reactionary and often mean jack

>this one guy sperging out this hard

>Another boring ass mainliine game
Give me a new DDS or Raidou game, please.

You wish Nintenpedo.

what do ya mean spam? smirk doesn't give you an extra extra turn. you also won't smirk unless you hit a weakness (or crit in the case of phys) like you're supposed to anyway. the game was balanced around the entire concept.

why is homeslice so bananacakes?

Name 2 720p PS4 games that don't have a 1080p option.

I remain unconvinced that it is an exclusive, but if it is, I'll live with it and buy a Switch when the new SMT releases in Europe, which will be years away anyway.

>WiiU did just the same

Actually it didn't. They were reports of sails being pretty bad the first week it was out. Stop lying. Sounds like you're a little flustered the Switch is doing well.

It will be a low quality American dub though.

I really doubt its coming to the PS4 honestly, just because they would have said it is by now.

This might be what will make me get it. That is if it's actually an exclusive.

I don't really care if it is or it isn't, but it never gets old to see teens and NEETs crying over exclusives.

Were you unable to play a 60 hour game in highschool? Being employed in a lucrative day job is basically highschool 2.0 except you get paid and dont have to deal with homework

The fact that it says HD project and not Switch project as well as it being on UE4 makes me think it's gonna be multiplat

No they fucking didn't you faggot ass EOP. The only reason people are wrongly saying this shit is because famitsu wrongly assumed as much in one of their articles

I doubt it too, but they still haven't said what it is coming to. I wish they would just be clear and say it is or it isn't an exclusive.

>all from the same source

wow....

Confession time. Never actually beat any SMT. Not because they're difficult or anything, I just get bored. I like the games and I buy them but I always get bored halfway through.

Persona I only beat 2 and 3. 4 was shit and I dropped it.

It obviously isn't.

Especially not on a small platform (even if it sells like hotcakes for the next two years and gets 25 million units out there, it would still be less than either Xbone or PS4)

Wish the part with no homework was true.