Rainbow Six Siege

ITT you explain to me why you are not playing the best tactical fps on the market right now.

I play CS:GO all the time.

This right here
If I support this practice then I'm part of the problem

not OP but i play siege cos of the hackers, i wish vavle gave a damn.

I play it, it's nice.
Matchmaking is a little rough around the edges, though. And it's basically "ACOG - The Video Game"

Also, what the fuck, Captcha?

You can unlock any operator just by playing the game.

I got kinda tired of camping in a corner for the whole round when defending.

They just made the reticles on the other scopes smaller and more precise I love the red dot on defense now

Man, google really wants us to create big brother

They just made the reticles on the other scopes smaller and more precise I love the red dot on defense now

But I am. I'm new to it, only been playing since the free weekend won me over. I hate Ubisoft but siege is too good even with shit matchmaking.

You don't need any of that shit.

Roam then. Camping isn't even a good strategy in ranked.

How the fuck do i get gud at this game? I die every single time almost never doing anything meaningfull to the team aside from reinforcing stuff and placing barricades at doors.

Pop head on the corner? get shot
Walk on a corridor? get shot

Camp the corner near objective?guess who is being voted to get kicked?

learn the maps so you can flank like a god

i burn money faster than i drink alcohol
no money - waiting for discount

two words:
peekers
advantage

remember it everytime you were holding an angle you died literally within 1 frame of a guy peeking you first

the solution is here is obvious, take advantage of it yourself and be the one who peeks first, regardless if your attacking or defending

its harder to abuse this on fatass or slowed operators so keep that in mind

camping corners is generally a bad thing anyway unless you have a really gay spot where they arent going to check first, else youll just die instantly to the peekers advantage

but i am

it was 50 percent off yesterday

You shitting me?
That season pass shit is just 2 weeks early access to "new" operators.
AND EVERY ONE will be shooting you in the back cause you picked them first.

Peeking is where i get killed the most, whenever i break the barricaded windows or doors i do a little peek and get instantly popped on the head.

Should i break the barricade and wait a bit? i know that breaking stuff will surely draw the atention to that spot but how am i supposed to counter that?

Peeker's advantage combined with insta-kill headshots is the one thing that ruins this game for me. I can't count the number of times I see Bandit or Ash's heads pop around a corner and I die instantly.

Dont stand still, dont be obvious, dont be oblivious to the enemies that have just last round died to that window/barrikade.

dude rendering the game at half res and upscaling is actually a Feature basically Educate Yourself

>Jager with no acog

>play mira
>reinforce one wall, put mirror on it and let the other wall open

The movement in the game felt really sluggish to me so I refunded it

then play a faster OPerator

I was playing as the Recruit since that's all I could

>p2p* (more of a grind than any mmo, would put gta online to shame with it's shit payouts) You either spend literal weeks straight for one operator or buy a (((small one time fee)))
>cancerous community. guys I see this problem in the game. What if we...? YOUR FAULT YOUR FAULT GAME IS GOTY BASED UBISOFT FUCK YOU NOTHING IS WRONG CASUAL SCUM REEEEEE (google any problem, 9/10 it is this or some sort of deflection). This kind of shit infected battlefield and made it the casual shitshow it is today, the fact that they are this autistic is a very bad sign since the devs listen to these dickriding morons
>game out over a year, ranked STILL in beta. just one of many signs this dev team is completely clueless
>netcode and hit detection is a fucking joke. BF4 launch day had better shit than this
>pre made or bust. the main problem and why I stopped playing. if you are not playing premade, uninstall. the game is not fun, it is comically bad. and ranked allowing this gave me zero incentive to stick around. i get it, team based game. but in fucking ranked? fuck off. nothing you say can defend this shitty choice.

That said, the game is not bad. But the dev team has zero fucking clue what they are doing. I put in over 100 hours in this and it finally became too much shit to deal with, I wasn't having fun anymore. The day they fix ranked by not allowing premade or making it one of two ranked (premade and solo), I might consider playing again since that is a step in the right direction. Otherwise, I have zero interest in playing.

>he bought the good goy edition

it takes literally one win to buy a new op if you werent so stupid and got the normal version

Because I suck at it and don't know how to learn to git gud without being a burden to teammates.

>Doc is roaming

Seige is lit man

>You either spend literal weeks straight for one operator
HE BOUGHT THE STARTER EDITION

i only play on weekends
> how do i git gud with thermite

he's too slow to roam
why is he then?
i get it if he used his stim to charge but come on

didn't notice it was weekend off on steam , reminds me i forgot to try killing floor 2

I am playing it right now and suffering the consequences of it. Its probably one of the worst games ive played in my entire fucking life.
>Overpriced p2w dlc
>Lag out the ass
>Shitty hitbox
>Retarded damage models
>Barely any game modes
>No singleplayer
Worst 12 bucks ive ever spent

>p2w
ur a shitter
> lag
whats your ping
i'll give you modes and single player but come on the damage and hitboxes are fine

I was but today is not my day

>Turn left
>Recieve bullet from the right
>Turn right
>Recieve headshot from the left
>Look both ways carefully
>Recieve bullet from an opening in the ceiling
>Look for roamer Caveira
>She snipes me with her pistol somehow between kitchen stuff
>Be Caveira and set up a nice ambush spot
>Jackal, the only character designed to counter Caveira, was selected that match and finds me
>We're 4v1, we got this
>Glaz the fucking russian mutant that now sees through your soul snipes the whole team
>Start match, get spawnkilled

IT'S TIME TO STOP

>Just 2 weeks early access to operators

And that you get them free as opposed to grinding 25000 points for ONE (1) new operator without it?

>p2w

Because I can't hit shit, even at point blank range. I usually blame myself, but I swear most of my bullets should kill

team up with a thatcher and learn the maps to find effective spots to breach reinforced walls

This webm is an impossible scenario happening

How

I have no one to play with so I have to play with randoms.

Didn't happen just once that the Doc is playing very offensive even though I told him to stay defensive, but no, he looks outside the window and is the first to die 20 seconds afer the round startsed.

But I am OP

fucking idiots in random i tell you

>Damage is good
A 9mm bullet to the helmet across the map deals the same damage to the head than a 7.62x51mm round to the head at close quarters
Meanwhile, certain explosives dont kill in 1 hit on impact.
>Lag
Oh yeah I forgot man, Its not lag, what I meant was "peekers advantage", thats how we call it in this game

>Not p2w
good one

I'm loving this game, but I'm just so fucking bad at it, most rounds I barely even kill people, doesn't matter which operator I use. How do I git gud, Sup Forums?

>certain explosives dont kill in 1 hit on impact.
Impact grenades? Ash's Drill? no they don't.

a bullet is a bullet man
and if you're talking about C$ with shields it actually makes shield operators a viable option
i honestly think you have African internet if you can't match peeper

Get a headset with a mic
Seriously do it. Hearing footsteps goes miles into winning city.
Learn the maps.
And talk with your teammates, clear info is the most valuable thing.

C4 fuck

Modes ranked
Secure area > Bomb > hostage

>
>And that you get them free as opposed to grinding 25000 points for ONE (1) new operator without it?
Honestly it is probably better for a new player to start with a limited pool of operators and expand slowly while learning the game than to have a lot of options and being garbage with all of them.

I played for a fucking year and got tired of it

Great game

What the other user said, get a headset (ideally with surround) and just keep practicing. I have improved dramatically over the last few weeks because I took my time, moved with my team, and communicated.

Me too.

The game modes all feel the same.

It's amazing with friends though, but if they're shit, it's so aggravating.

Use your extra drone to scout out rooms before you go in.
Communicate with your teammates, tell them clearly where the enemy is
USE DIRECTIONS. Where are they? North east? South west on the second floor? Details are important.
This is a personal problem I have but places Jammers NEXT to the door. Twitch can clearly see and destroy them, and anyone can shoot them.

>Rook doesn't put down his armour pack

That's your only job you dick, hate it when people roam with a 1 speed operator.

because non of you richfags bought it for me and im a poorfag
pls send

Even has the charm.

How cool would if Ubisoft added ISIS as a playable operator class. Attack would be a suicide bomber and defensive operator would have children as human shields

>Pick caveira
>Everybody rush out of the room to roam
>get to defend in a half reinforced room

They chose the way of profits for seige and instead of focusing on balancing and fixing servers they chose to add new operators and offer season passes. Im lucky if I can stay in a party of 5 friends for more than 2 rounds. With every new op added, the strategy vanishes a bit more and most matches are based on luck of who you pick or who gets the first shot.

When can we expect new operators to be announced? How long usually between each release. I need to know wether or not to save my renown.

Because people that bought it on sale are fucking level 30- and no microphones.

The worst is that they don't want to add new game modes, but plan on having 50-100 op.

You are just being overly bitter if you refuse to acknowledge the amount of work Ubi actually out into fixing siege since its release. Sometimes there is an attacker's advantage in peeking but overall I think it feels quite balanced. When a particular operator is broken they are usually fixed in a reasonable amount of time.

Because I don't like Ubisoft and I speak with my wallet.

Why won't they give him breaching charges? If the defending team have a Castle you're borderline fucked.

>AND EVERY ONE will be shooting you in the back cause you picked them first.
I have never seen this happen
Nigger I have done that, twice
Play bomb missions, terrorists hunts preferably to lean what walls you need to remove in order to create one way killzones. It's important to be creative and able to adapt fast so your team can move fast if necessary

I don't think they can hear you behind the boatloads of cash and positive reception. Try sending a letter next time.

>It's important to be creative and able to adapt fast so your team can move fast if necessary
Come to think of it. this applies to everyone, so it's not that great of advice...

-the worst peak advantage i've ever seen
-client side rendered smoke grenades rendering them basically useless
-horrible matchmaking, in my 20 hours of gametime i never played with anyone who seriously used his mic. The emphasis on "teamplay & teamwork guizz!!!" is completely lost in public matches

seriously guys, this ones a meme. do not bother

Gee it's almost if they don't want every operator to have breaching capabilities to make sure you pay attention to your team composition.

I enjoy the game since I don't care at all about winning or losing, but man, what other fucking AAA game built it's playerbase instead of already having it?

I don't like tactical FPS. They're too slow for me to enjoy them.

Speed is life.

>Smokes are useless
Tell that to Glaz

>Speed is life
Play Jager or Ash

Fair point, they should at least give him his frags back.

Still way too slow and it's all indoor maps.
I play Quake and Titanfall, used to play Tribes before it died.
I really can not enjoy these slow games where you're glued to the ground.

I really like titanfall but last i played, about a month ago, there was only like 1200 people playing and it was taking too long to find a game on anything besides last titan standing

doesn't siege have cheaters too

>DO IT FOR HER

I have 105 hours played and haven't had an experience where i could definitely say someone was hacking.

They fixed that with the new matchmaking system. Now I find matches really quickly on basically all game modes. When I played yesterday there were like 2.5k or so players on I think.

every time I log into play I see little messages that say people were banned

It used to have a fucking awful hacker problem. They introduced an actual anti-cheat (BattlEye) last year, and since then I haven't seen any.

>You either spend literal weeks straight for one operator or buy a (((small one time fee)))

He fell for the starter edition meme and now thinks his opinion is valid

It had for nearly 6 months until they introduced an actual anti-cheat program and then that stopped them, on the first few months you saw a gorillion of "X has been removed from the match" during each match, now you just have people screaming you're cheating because you actually know the map and they simply cannot stop making noise

Yeah I know, meanwhile a 9mm to the edge of the headphone from 200 metres away from you does kill you.
No I was talking about impact granades, and a bullet can also break bones, make limbs useless etc, and yet the only part where they seem to be somewhat realistic its at the head. Im sick of this realism argument, its a shity game mechanic which no one likes other than fanboys.

>Yeah I know, meanwhile a 9mm to the edge of the headphone from 200 metres away from you does kill you.
It doesn't, it just injures you if its unsilenced or just takes half health if its silenced

>literal weeks
you must fucking suck

One day you'll learn to read

>The day they fix ranked by not allowing premade or making it one of two ranked (premade and solo)

You could also plug in your mic and talk to your team instead of whining about how you wish you could play alone.

Because games like this and For Honor suffer from the same problem

Casual players like me and my friends are put up against people who play religiously. They know how to "abuse" game mechanics, which is mostly just them knowing how to play better, but for somebody like me it just turns into me getting annoyed and mad.

I have a simple rule when it comes to games: If I'm spending more time playing pissed off than having fun, I'm not gonna buy it. Thankfully my boss let me borrow it for a while.