Post dem ratings

Post dem ratings

Template

o-ok

>tfw all you can think about when you see old memes is 9gag and reddit ruining them

I agree.

>What the fuck did you do to battle mode
Seriously.

Totally agree

Ok, someone sell me on ace combat. Whats the draw of these games?

This one has the novels and CGI movies in it but i already had it sitting around and i'm too lazy to remove them

No re7?

RE 7 is so shit it doesn't deserve to be on there

dont know much about tekken 4 but why is is frowned upon people? I loved playing it as a kid

Itsjust fun.Plain and simple.I didn't and sitll don't give a shit about planes but 4 5 and 0 are my top fav games

Gameplay is nice
Story is good
OST is god tier

I didn't play it yet. Nor did i play Survivor 1 and 2

4th gen is best gen

Don't tell me what to do asshole.

Anyone post Monster Hunter?

>mario kart ds

>All those people snaking on ds

git gud, filthy casual

You played X but didn't play any of Gen 5?

dark souls 3 was meh

no, I backlogged X

>hating on snaking
lol fucking faggot

>wants manual mt charging back
My nigga

>Didn't play Viewtiful Joe

Currently on the shelf, haven't got round to it yet. Got a huge back catalogue

thanks for playing them all for me.

1 to me was okay, 2:notr so far (just started chapter 4) is very good.

People actually play Touhou? I thought everyone just masturbated to the girls.

B-but Colosseum is better than you think!

spot on

>in, ufo, lolk, and hm above sa (the greatest touhou game and most fun to play on lunatic, with the best atmosphere)

kys

back to your child's game furfag containment board

some of us do, and we dislike the 'secondaries'

the games are pretty fun, I like how the bullets are slower but the patters require more thought than cave or psikyo which is all just streaming and twitchiness and whatnot- love that feeling of when it 'clicks' and you start capturing spellcards you used to miss

Assault Horizon wasn't as bad as people made it out to be.
I've played most AC games and I enjoyed AH. The music was top notch, as usual with Ace Combat, it had cool planes, I liked the paint customisation and in general it was a fun game to play.

Also the online was kickass, much better than Ace Combat 6's Su47 QAAM spam.

The Multiplayer in Ascension was criminally underrated

I do both

2 fags need to kill themselvs
3 is literally 1 without all the shit enemy placement and bland as fuck areas

I actually agree with your reactions.

Being way too hyped for DS2 killed my enjoyment with the game, while not being hyped at all for DS3 made me really enjoy it a lot better.

I guess it's just hard to follow up on Demons souls and Dark souls.

>3 is literally 1 without all the shit enemy placement and bland as fuck areas
wrong

This thread has to be some of the gayest shit I've ever seen.

I'm willing to bet half of you aren't even going to bother reading everyone elses charts because why would you?

Not to mention the reaction images are reddit-tier as fuck

agreed

MKDS is a s masterpiece

>He forgot the shitheap that All 4 One was

If I wanted to play Diablo i'd play Diablo

Ace Combat Zero is overrated. It is a great game but 5 had a better, more immersion story. I like the Ace Style but I preferred nearly twice the levels in AC5. Not to mention the missions in AC5 had much more variety than destroy all red targets. The score attack missions weren't as good as AC4 either. I honestly don't see why everybody places Zero about 4 or 5, I found it to be the weakest of the three desu

r8 these hot opinions

>He didn't like Jak X
Granted it steers away from the whole premise of the series it was pretty fun desu

It was fucking awesome, except for the fact that the DS was made of cheap plastic and snaking for a couple of months would destroy your buttons, specially the shoulder buttons

Ultra a best
SFV a shit

>Im willing to bet half of you aren't even going to bother reading everyone else charts because why would you
already wrong considering some have replies
>not to mention the reaction images are reddit-tier as fuck
How about you stop being a miserable pile of shit and have some fun? I'd bet money you came here no longer than 3-4 years ago

Way to out yourself as a newfag.

Honestly, while I agree, I think that what sells Zero to everyone is the final fight between Pixy and Cipher, with the music. It's just too good. In fact, I'd say Zero has the weakest missions and story overall but has the most engaging high point in the series. Nothing beats that final fight in the series imo.

they're all the same

What? Did you niggers think I was complaining???

If only drifting was that effective in future mario karts.

>he doesn't like our 2005 sense of humor reaction pics! newfag!
>i-it's fun/comfy/buzzword

You faggots need to find another social platform, even an instant chat on steam is better than this attempt at showing how tasteful you are with your games (the same applies to 3x3 threads).

>already wrong considering some have replies

very minimal in contrast to the ones which have no replies, its pretty much only the early posts that ever get replies here.

I love Resi 6

he's right.

>BN1
>good
BN2 was very odd, because it flip floped from being tedious to okay.

>You faggots need to find another social platform

>calls something reddit-tier
>tell people to get another social platform outside Sup Forums as if everyone doesnt have a facebook

this guy doesnt even understand his own argument

>not liking re4
>loving re6

nigga....

Patrician Taste

>halo

Get the fuck out nu/v/babby.

I NEED RF5

Yeah, I'm under the assumption that the majority of people here who have a form of social media don't use it and leave it collecting unchecked notifications. Probably since they're too busy participating in their own /vg/ tier circlejerk where nobody actually pays interest in what the rest are saying.

But you know feel free to just devalue my argument again pinhead

whoops didnt mean to reply to you with my rune factory opinions

Everything else would be permissible if not for not liking outbreak.

Rune factory 5 WHEN?!

well, I respectfully disagree

>implying resi 4 was ever good and that resi 6 isn't a step up to it
Seriously, besides the 'tripping' issue, which I never encountered, what is bad about 6, gameplay wise other than a few awkward QTEs, and Resi 4 had plenty of those

never

Plenty of people are responding to other people's charts. You could have left well enough alone and hide the thread. But you didn't. What are you hoping to accomplish here?

fuck this gay earth.