Finally, the killer of MOBAs

Finally, the killer of MOBAs

King of the hill genre is the next generation of PC gaming

2008 was the last good year

army friend bought it for me since he's into these kind of games. They're normally garbage but this one is fun if you get used to the glitches and shit. I just get pissed off when he wants to land with like 15 other people.

11 millions on early access

Fuuuckkk meeee

>3rd person camera
>toasters can't run it
>engine can't handle fuckhuge spaces even if that map is smaller than the average ArmA map
>loud foosteps for the sake of it
>radar
>corner campers
>tree huggers

Is more like another fotm

What the fuck is up with early access DayZ clones exploding out of nowhere?

user

this has been happening for years

What makes it better than a dozen of other battle royale games?

Game is flavor of the month schlock.

It will be popular for a few months and slowly fade away. Just as games like this all do. It just monkied H1Z1 King of the Kill.

- copycat
- low graphics = no lightning for players to hide in or textures to blend to
- vehicles a shit
- shooting through walls if you clip your gun through
- unexplained rubber banding lag spikes (shouldn't be doing this to me on fiber)

6/10 from me. It won't last long.

really makes you think

and this is after the split

t. kid that wants to run around like the game is cowadoody rather than using tactics and angles to outwit his opponents.

A lot of people noticed that DayZ was a missed opportunity. Devs have been rushing to make a similar style game that isn't a broken pile of shit.

Yeah because BR games are so much more deep than CoD

Hello shill, you seem to be using t. incorrectly, it's suppose to be 3 names at max, with the intention of offending the poster

My friend wants me to get this to team with him, is it garbage?
I had some fun with Rust's battle royale but hated H1Z1

Why isn't it locked first person? The 3rd person makes it cheap as fuck... You can hide behind things for ages and punish people who want some action. You can come 1st with 1 kill and it's not even that rare to achieve

The problem with PC gaming is that people just play everything that is popular, in order to achieve it developers invest in massive shilling campaigns on YT/Twitch to make the game seen like new hot shit, when its just another BR clone. Once it gains traction people flood in to buy it because they don't want to miss out.

They are, especially when it comes to team play.
low energy post. 2/10 made me reply

Playing games when they're popular is the point isn't it? I got the culling when it was being streamed a lot and I had a lot of fun with that game. I never felt like I wasted my money with one of these battle royale games.

Thanks Summit. This Truly Is The H1Z1 Killerâ„¢

>it's just another BR clone

Yeah you have no idea who Playerunknown is do you

hardcore servers are coming, 3rd person is fucking garbage

What are the reasons you disliked H1?

Right off the bat, cars are not as powerful in PUBG. In H1 you can be going 100 miles per hour, get out of the car and be perfectly fine and headshot some dude.

In PUBG if you get out of a car at 100 mph you will die instantly. Probably at 20 mph too.

Guns are more accurate, more "realistic" I guess you'd say. Third person really ruins it. Although it has been confirmed that first person iron sights/scoped is more accurate than 3rd person. Meanwhile in h1 there is no reason to go first person almost ever. I honestly couldn't even remember if there was first person iron sights in h1.

You can mod your guns with scopes, grips and mags if you find them. A decently amount of different guns.

Biggest problem is the optimization. That's coming around mid-april according to the devs.

It still has bugs, but overall I personally haven't encountered many.

Overall it has a good core. I like it more than H1, but they're pretty different playstyles.

It's garbage, doing everything again and again gets boring really fucking fast but that's not the mayor problem of this game, as one user said this DayZ formula is shit since the game is third person perspective all you do is peek around the corner while covering and wait for others to get bored while doing exact same thing and then just gun them down, rinse and repeat. If this was first person it would be more fun and challenging but with TPP view it's just camping and running at the edges of play area all the fucking time till you die. Watch some streams to see how boring the game and it's gameplay is.

Also mods should fucking ban those threads since they are obvious shill threads popping every fucking hour so SAGE this shit.

>DayZ formula is shit since the game is third person
it's like people completely forget in dayz, even in the mod, there was first person only servers that were really populated.

I hated taking no damage when you exit a car at full speed, game was full of faggots who drive up to you jump out then piss out buckshot while bunnyhopping
Was just too arcadey for my taste

That's exactly what this game is trying not to be.

>its another episode of an arma 3 modder getting jewish and breaking his mod off into a standalone that ultimately does nothing better and just costs $30 and will be dead within months.

I said DayZ formula, not exactly the same thing.

>there was first person only servers that were really populated

Yes and somehow it seems like casuals don't like this idea since companies release those games with TPP view constantly, also who do you think play those games? DayZ fans/players are a niche and even would say that most of them are "hardcore" gamers. Shitters want to play battle royal for 20-60mins max before their attention span runs out. Why do you think H1N1 and this garbage is so popular now and DayZ is being completely forgotten?

Sounds better then, I'll try it tonight and refund if it sucks

>[Insert Genre Here] Killer

name ONE time that has ever happened?
>muh WoW Killer
>muh CoD Killer
>muh League/DotA Killer

>You will never ever play dayZ for the first time on Arma 2 with your friends again
>You will never play for hours trying to find weapons and a car and make a hideout in the woods
>You will never be bored for hours on end when suddenly a huge firefight breaks out and a car chase ensues