youtube.com/watch?v=HUQYqiq6zfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6a3jTlJWMi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But in arcade racers outrun is best
outrun is even a close second in top racing games for me

Mario Kart

both of those are absolutely patrician

I've yet to play
but my girlfriend raves about it and says it's the best racing game she's played

Same OP, also Underground 2.
Same about what happened to the GRID sequels.

>Same
*Shame.

elaborate? I only played the first one :(

Pretty much downgrade in every immaginable way.
Handling, mechanics, heck they even removed cockpit view.
Felt like devs stopped half way through and the marketing guys had to finish the job.

Horizon 2

My fucking man.
>tfw no fourth GRID game

Fuckkk now my image of that series is tainted.

I don't have a console at the moment...thinking of picking up a used PS3 just to play GRID

Would that be fucking dumb? I've also yet to play Forza or Burnout so maybe Xbox 360 is the way to go...

still NFSU2

The first GRID was amazing, then Codemasters proceeded to gradually fuck the car physics until driving felt more like sliding around on black ice.

That being said, if they made another GRID with physics similar to the first game I would be all over it.

>>>>>>>>nfs
lmao no

>playing GRID on a console

Why though

>all this hate for GRID 2
sure the drift events were a shadow of their former selves, but I thought it was still quite a fun game, the handling was a good mix of arcadey and realistic imo

The handling went full arcade to the point of a joke where you can cut corners with 90 degree angle at full speed without breaking.

FlatOut 2

youtube.com/watch?v=HUQYqiq6zfQ

I fucking love grid. le mans made you feel like a fucking hero/

NFS High Stakes

Mah nignog.

That game is awesome on psp.

was Los Angeles the best one in the series?

>I would sit and watch the intro video every time I played because the song fit the action so well

youtube.com/watch?v=6a3jTlJWMi8

Trust me, the Remix version on PS2 is even better. All that delicious extra content.

LA was pretty damn good, but I'd take 3 over it any day.

Remix isn't on PSP though

Y'all plebs. Best MC coming thru

I actually put MC2 over 3 Remix just by a little bit. The characters and racial stereotypes are way too fucking funny. Plus you get to win their cars and they get fucking pissed.

the only good nfs desu

Are Burnout and Forza better than GRID and Midnight Club?

Don't mind me. Just the best underrated racing game coming through

Literally all 4 of those games are completely different and have nothing to do with each other.

aka Google Maps Racing lmao

I only wish those faggots included a way to add more cars, not just having to rely on a 3rd party literal cheatengine to edit your current cars. Atleast you can play LAN with edited cars if you share your edits.

Shut up "muh different subgenres" twat. You can compare any game with any game and say which is better.

I'd say so, I like Burnout 3 and Forza 3, 4 and Horizons and don't like GRID or any Midnight Club games

GT3 A-Spec or NFS2
Does F-Zero count ?

this + VR + a proper wheel setup is godlike

You know what else doesn't get enough love? NASCAR games.

Buddy of mine and I used to play them and see how much absolute destruction and insanity we could cause on the track. Shit was pretty fucking fun.

All you're saying is you like Burnout 3 and Forza 3, doesn't say Burnout and Forza are better than the other two.

What can I say, gotta pay homage to the classics.

What was his fucking problem?

rF2 + private championships

forgot to add pic, jesus christ i'm an idiot

MY NIGGA

Oh dude F-Zero is dope. I miss playing that on the N64.

Sucks they haven't made one in over a decade.

I tried to get into Dirt because IRL I love rally racing but everything felt really really...slippery and out of control. I probably need to give it another shot because the concept seems fucking fun.

i love you

If only it had more maps it would be a perfect time-proof game

This.

I have a T300RS with shifter, handbrake and all and its truly amazing. If only it didn't give me a headache after an hour or so.

Did you miss the second half of the sentence?

I did. Was good online at the time. Only the 360 version is playable online now though and you'll never get a full lobby.

I'd say play with a couple different cars/drive configs and look up some tuning pre-sets. I had a really rough go of it at first, but once I got used to the throttle/brake control and using the car's weight, things wemt a lot smoother

Absolutely the best wheelfag game. One of the few that's fun without being overly autistic.