P5 confirmed worse than P4.

NINTENDRONES BTFOOOOO

kys nintodler

8/10

>You feel as if someone is watching you two

Nintenkiddiecucks detected

Sub or dub?

Here come the shills and anti-shills.

Hahahahaahaha Nintendofags GTFO from Sup Forums now. Your Zelda get fucked by our savior Persona !

This is about BotW, same guy.
>The story in this game is very good. I enjoyed the story a lot. It wasn’t perfect, but it was good. If you’re looking for a game with a solid story then, you’ll like this game. That being said, if you’re looking for a game with an outstanding story then I’m not sure you’ll like this game. Like I said before, the story is solid, but it’s not excellent. That being said the characters in this game are outstanding. The characters made me enjoy the story a lot more.

Has a weeb game ever got game of the year?

Pretty sure this review is meant to be satirical. At least, I hope so.

So...? He is a not a paid cuck atleast. Okay Persona 5 confirmed GOTY

User Score: 7.4

kinda scares me how that could be a complete review for some people. Just that paragraph about story and characters.

If its not Persona will got one m8, relax.

>It wasn’t perfect

>rates the game perfect anyways

DSP's opinion now counts more than EDGE critic's. Congratulations

Datings sims can never be GOTY

Play a real JRPG like Nier

it wont get high ratings cause most reviewers are sjws and dont have the attention span for a persona game.

you all should know by now zelda is an overrated game, it isnt even the best zelda game in the series.

>Nier
>RPG
Pick one.

I think it is.

Review embargo in 2 days, 1 week for the game.
I'm hype bros.

if botw had an actual story or main quest it would be good. currently, it's a tech demo with no adventure in it. good, but lacking what makes zelda great.

some asshole on twitch has the english version, why cant I find a corrupt retailer

>Review is favorable
ANOTHER 10/10 BABY BEST GAME XDRONES AND YKEKS ETERNALLY BTFO
>Review is unfavorable
PAID SHILLS ONLY PLAYED 2 HOURS DONT BOTHER NEOFAG BULLSHIT

Is there any point? Just play videogames, stop making it a dick measuring contest.

This is the perfect game for this ages. Talk about justice and against corruption. SJW are not pleased but still can't complain. Waifus, typical SMT gameplay, good ost and really good writing with actually funny jokes and all that.

>Dating sims
>Persona
Just no.

This.
>2017
>still playing turn based garbage.

Zelda Killer? Do you fuckers even understand what a "insert game"-killer is supposed to be? It's a game similar to "insert game" that does everything it does, but better. Comparing P5 to Zelda is like comparing P5 to COD. I'm sure i'll enjoy P5 more than I did the new Zelda, but it's no Zelda killer if anything it's a P4G or SMT Nocturne killer.

Looks good. When can I play it on CEMU?

He could of said all of that in one sentence goddamn padding

you know whats funny?

we have a working ps3 and wiiU emulator, botw and p5 may be fully emulated

...if ps3 persona leaked id play it right now

>CEMU
You mean RCPS3.
And SOON.

Wut? PS3 emulator?

Why are nintenbro falseflaggers trying to push the "persona is better than zelda" narrative before the game is even out? They're not the same genre.

Persona 5 is the Dark Souls of the Legend of Zelda series.

Stop the consolewar shitposting.

Idort here. Console war shit is below me

>literally nothing of substance
>only gushing
>no constructive criticism or valuable opinions worth ingesting or talking about

This is just a hype piece and has no value as a written piece. make a youtube video instead 0/10

i feel like Sup Forums likes playing the review scores more than the actual games and it's bumming me out

like yeah, whatever, GOTY, whatever you say

Ask them.

>not a dating sim

Everyone look and laugh at these personacucks who are in denial over the meat of their game

This is fucking elementary school-level prose.
Disgusting

Tfw you are going to play both.

see above

and it already plays persona but needs optimization

youtu.be/RKDS42xX8zM?t=56

Fucking this.

This board has been on a review score ride lately. Pretty fucking sad how these people care so much about the fucking opinion of some nu-male and gurl gamur on a video game.

Idiots would rather shitpost about consolewars than to actually play games

Zelda got a load of reviews like that

the fuck is up with game reviewers this year

>I don't know what a 10/10 means.

>Zelda killer.
>Not even in the same game spectrum.

More like FFXV killer.

>preorder Take Your Heart
>store calls and cancels my preorder since distributor didn't give them enough copies
>preorder again from Gamestop since it's the only store left
>they call me two days later and cancel my preorder because distributor fucked them too
>contact a friend who works at a game store
>they had to cancel half their preorders
>go through every online store in EU
>sold out
Finally found it on Amazon Spain and I still have a strong feeling of impending doom. The distribution in EU areas is completely fucked.

holy fuck that guy gets PAID to write this shit.

Any JRPG can be the XV killer, that game is a 6/10.

>The dungeons in this game are beautifully designed. You can tell each dungeon was carefully designed in this game. Persona 4 was known for poorly designed. The dungeons in this game are much better compared to Persona 4. Persona 4 was also known for having a very slow start. Well, I have some excellent news. Persona 5 gets right into the action. Persona 5 improves on everything Persona 4/3 did.

Why does this guy have the writing skills of a grade schooler?

how about i'll play both of them, faggot

is the ps3 english iso out on any site?

wanna try this emulator out

Because weebs who like glorified dating sims masquerading as JRPGs have the mental maturity of a grade schooler.

>trusting reviews for brand exclusives in the year of HZD and BotW

I'll play it on PS3 but
>VULKAN
there's hope

dude try out this store called bol.com they should have some copies left, its a dutch webshop though so i don't know how that works out

Already ordered from Amazon. Would've liked to get the game on release day, but I doubt that's gonna happen even with express shipping.

Buttmad westaboo detected.

There are literally 0 good western games this year so far, no excuses

>this s0nygger circlejerk thread
Why can't you faggots just like all video games? Why do we have to choose sides?

>"8/10 from one source along with that 10/10 mentioned. So far the game is looking to be pretty good. Not goty maybe, but ill decide once i play it. Cant wait."
>LOL NINTENTODDLER. HOW DARE YOU MENTION AN OPINION THAT REFLECTS ON THEIR EXPERIENCE WHILE I MYSELF HAVE NOT PAYED IT YET. I WILL NOW ASSOCIATE YOU WITH THE OPPOSING COMPANY AND CALL YOU A CHILD EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW IF YOU EVEN LIKE NINTENDO JUST SO I CAN PLEASURE MY UNHEALTHY OBSESSION IN CONSOLE WAR THAT DOES NOTHING BUT BENEFIT COMPANIES
Really jogs your noggin.

>THE ZELDA KILLA IS HERE BABY!
Don't the games have to be in same genre to have a killer game? Did i missed the memo that Zelda turned into a turn based rpg

Nier Automata Is a dating sim though.

That review is awfully written
I'm not a native English speaker and I could probably do better

I don't care if it kills zelda or not

All I know is that it will score higher than Final Fuccbois XV and Xenoblegh 2

>can actually date characters in persona
>can't in nier

Urghh

We must know to the minute every review that comes out for every game and they all must have their own post with the OP claiming it means something significant and industry redefining even though it never does. It's like Sup Forums trash thinks if they're louder and more memetic about something it somehow means something more when they post it.

Whole game is 9S on a date with 2B. Did you play the game?

And? Characters dating doesn't make something a dating sim. In Persona you play as a self insert MC and literally choose from a cast of waifus who you want to date.

Why are you arguing against a game you know nothing about (Nier) and didn't even play it?

k

This reads like a 1st grade book report, holy shit. This is an actual review?