Convince me not to buy a switch

convince me not to buy a switch

no

The only good game it has right now can be played (or pirated) on Wii U, and soon played on PC as well.

Don't buy it I guess

I would but you're just another dumb wojackposter.

Pro tip: we can't

It has one game at the moment and by the time there are more games, they would have fixed the issues with the joycons.

>wojak
Fuck off.

Right now it would be fucking buying for paperweight, you will finish BOTW very quickly and then it will collect dust until a new game comes out, DONT FALL FOR THE SWITCH MEME

why? it's a solid console

That's been fixed.

You have no friends, so you won't truly enjoy bringing it anywhere without trouble and having a good time.

BOTW is literally one of the best games ever, if you're not playing it the way based Nintendo intended then you're just an idiot.

Don't buy a switch right now if you have a U
the only game worth having is BotW and it's fine on the U
once more games come out or are announced then consider it
If you don't have a U then I guess you could go for it

No its not, its good, but calling it one of the best games ever is going too damn far

Go ahead and buy it retard. It's not my money you're wasting.

You are an adult. You should be spending your life doing other things than playing videogames alone in your basement.

If you don't buy it maybe you'll get a normiehobby to spend the time, such as playing an instrument or shit like that. Pr maybe you could use it to focus on studies/work.

Let's be honest here, we both now that you're here because you are a slaking piece of shit.

Switch 2.0 is going to come out next year, new and improved, and it will actually be more than a Zelda machine by then.

>most 10/10 reviews of all time
>not the best game ever

>trusting reviewers
That's was your second mistake, the first was being a nintenbro

10000 steam games

Vs

1 neo Nintendo zelda

Gpd win

>post a image making fun of the review score
>then post not to trust reviewers
Nintendo hater logic everyone

I just post them for the wojaks

by taking consolewarriors seriously you're contributing to the shitposting
just ignore and report

>Ad populum

Is exactly what he was appealing to in the first place.

>wojak poster

It has only one game right now

And you shall know the redditor by his mark!

the Switch will be one of the best consoles ever, but it isnt yet

Im not a redditor, unlike the idiot who made that image that clearly is

I'm not saying don't get one. But seriously wait until A) more games have come out and B) when they release a better model than the broken shit it is now

There's nothing on it but BoTW
I bought that as well as Shovel Knight since I pirated Shovel Knight on PC and 3DS and decided it was time to give them moeny since I enjoyed it.

I finished BoTW and Shovel Knight and haven't touched my Switch in a few days.

wait until there's more than one game. Plus right now there's so many goddamn great games to play on other systems, I could understand the interest in the switch if there was a game drought but there's not

I can only convince you to kill yourself for using reddit memes.

>I'm not a redditor! I just act like one!

The Switch game we've having the most fun with currently is Just Dance 2017. It's surprisingly fun and feels good to move around. With that having been said, I'd never even begin to argue that games like those would move systems, especially not here, since they're still ported to multiple systems. Even the vanilla Wii is getting 2017.

9 out of 10

don't buy it

>report shitposts
>mods move their asses for once and get rid of shitposting

>argue with shitposters
>fuel and drag the shitposting forever

why do you faggots always pick the second¿?

Super Bomberman R has lots of issues all across the board, 1 2 Switch fell flat unlike NintendoLand, and BotW is not a fucking Zelda game.

So, there are no games. Just hold off until after E3 or something.

Many physical flaws with the system. Wait until they're fixed. Better yet, wait until the next version comes out. The only thing you'd miss out on is a more lively multiplayer for games released while you were waiting on the definitive version of the console.

You're doing yourself a disservice by buying it now. Wait for the cheaper/better version that has more games out for it.

Huh didn't know he had a review up for BotW I'll have to check it out.

wait for mario if youre if you dont uave money to throw away

I can't believe you need convincing for this. I don't have the chart that has everything, but if you're seriously considering buying an under powered tablet with two barely passing games, no on-board Ethernet, horrible and overpriced Joy-Cons, no web browser, party chat through a separate mobile app, get help.

There's only one major game. I'd wait. In fact, I am waiting.