1 hour

>1 hour
Who hyped? This is the last piece of Dark Souls content ever so you KNOW Miyazaki and his A team tried his darndest for this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62120365
youtube.com/watch?v=HncVK5H-UVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It just unlocked.

Nice bait faggot

>he doesn't know

Why are you lying to me my man

The last boss is literally a mix of Manus and Artorias
Sorry, Miyazaki is a hack

>Dating Sim Casual Relaxing Cute Memes +
what did they mean by this?

I bet Miyazaki has been working on his next/s projects for at least 1.5 years, and only barely given any directions or taking some decisions regarding Dark Souls since then.

The game to compete with Persona 5

I learned to wait until all DLC was released before getting into a dark souls game, so I'm ready to pick the game up. I'm hyped to use the splitleaf greatsword. Only downer is I don't know how far into the game I have to go to get it.

Is there a respec item in this game? Dark Souls 2 had a shit ton, and yet Bloodborne had zero.

I havent even done AoA yet.

Splitleaf is very endgame. The new DLC is supposed to be higher level content than the last one and that one was more challenging than anything in the base game.

You can respec as part of a covenant, but you can only do it a limited amount of times per character.

Bummer. I hate it when the cool weapons are at the very end of the game.

Cool. I'll probably roll pyromancer til I get to the weapon, and then just respec into the best build for it.

thanks guys!

I'm currently going through Scholar of the First Sin, gonna wait for this one to release bundled with all the dlc, too.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62120365

whats a good build to slog through the game to get to all the dlc?

What build do I go for PVE? I want to get through this shitfest and finally be done with Dark Souls forever.

Longsword R1.

What is the claymore of the game? I remember when it first came out everyone was bitching about some darksword r1 ezpz, but I don't know if that got nerfed.

Is pryomancy steamroll viable?

>What is the claymore of the game?

Claymore.

nigga you know what i meant

which longsword is my ezpz, don't bother reinforcing anything else main wep

Just get it on PC and h4xx0r the item from the get go bro. Why play 95% of a shitty game with a weapon you don't like?

nah nigga the claymore is OP as fuck. Also the dark sword is still OP in pve.

Just back up the save file before respeccing, if you don't like the results, revert.

Quality build with a Claymore, Respec to Hollow build later. Wrecks the game.

Dark souls 3 is trash and Bloodborne is part of that too
Series died after 2 when from started to milk their formula

go for bleed, edge-bleed-lord is easy mode

>See that Alva is an NPC in this DLC
>Get excited to meet him so we can learn more about him and Zullie
>He's an NPC invader
>He is guarding Zullie's corpse
DAMN IT, FROM SOFTWARE

eta on the torrents bro

3 minutes

DELAYED

LMAO

WHERE IS IT REEEEEEEEEE
FUCK YOU FROM
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Delayed until tomorrow.

>video card died a few months ago
>had to put in a shitty GTX 480 from my old computer
>can't even run DS3 at a stable framerate on low settings
>can't afford a new video card until next week

this is suffering

Source?

In which order do you complete game and DLC? First the main game including the final boss, then the DLC or the other way around?

already seen it all on youtube
saved 15 bucks

I would suck a dick to play this right now. Being a poorfag is true suffering

Check Bando Namcai's twitter :))

Don't think I'm going to get it right away, still haven't got all the shrines in BotW

You can access it just before the final boss or at the end of the first DLC.

is this shit out?

>sorry, we have cancelled the dlc since we have now realized Dark Souls 3 is a steaming pile of shit - FROM
lmao

dark souls isn't a movie, user

Any idea where you access the ringed city?

>extra 2.9gig

Fuck me.

OH SHIT

So do I have to complete the first DLC again to access it? Starting NG+ after completing it the first time might have been a mistake...

Also, download just started.

>Download 7GB update a few days before release
>Download another 400MB this morning, thought it unlocked
>Have to download another 2GB now when I want to play

What the FUCK is with this DLC? Is it like ten hours long or some shit?

There's two bonfires to access the DLC, in Freide's room and in the Kiln.

in the kiln of the first flame area or next to sister freid the the painted world of ariendel

you're paying $14.99 for this amazingly crafted 30 second run-up to a boss

youtube.com/watch?v=HncVK5H-UVk

I think you can access it from the Kiln of the First Flame.

only thing better than playing games is not playing them

>35MB/s
Where the fuck do you live?

>guides all over the place
>is still not up
wat

Restart Steam

Small reminder the last boss is Gael and there is no pygmy/artorias/gwyn/whatever lore ending you were expecting.

Everything about it looks pretty underwhelming though and not even the bosses are that great, including Gael. It just doesn't really feel like a worthy finale at all.

Havent played any of the ds3 dlc yet. haven't even beat nameless king or soul of cinder yet either. I just never feel motivated enough to play this game.

also I still havent even beat ludwig yet in the bloodborne dlc

So how do I access it when I'm nowhere near Kiln of the first Flame? Isn't there an other access point?

>This is the last piece of Dark Souls content ever
You know it's coming user.

uchigatana is available right at the beginning of the game and will get you through pretty much the whole game as long as you keep upping dex.

then you can respec later with a greatsword/strength build. or a dex/faith/astora straight sword build is strong too.

i'm gonna finish AoA before i start this. speaking of which, where do i start ringed city dlc? i imagine ill have to go talk to some fag standing near a swamp and then teleport through my asshole or something equally obtuse.

There are two access points. Kiln and in the chapel by Sister Friede. No other options though.

Fuggg, thx m8.

What are some good weapons to use to compliment a Pyro build?

Want to try something magicy this playthrough and I heard pyro is about the only good option.

Hollowslayer Greatsword

>BB is Dark Souls content
I'm sure we will get more soulslike spinoffs but Dark Souls as a series and all of it's characters are done.

>these angels

another 2.9g patch but no bonfire to go.

he was in the main game you dolt.
His corpse was outside Karla's cell.

Ya Dolt.

>maybe its time I checked this one out
>85 fucking € for the full package
Maybe after a year.

STOP BEING FUCKING RETARDED GODDAMNIT

man this DLC looks boring as fuck. every new weapon seems to have the move set as some older weapon

>final boss is yet another generic humanoid knight with a big sword

It's like satire at this point.

>The secret final boss is the robot from Armored Core
Kool

It's clear that they ran out of ideas a long time ago. This whole DLC feels uninspired as fuck and straight up boring, just look at Halflight who feels like a mix between old monk and the looking glass knight.

>To complete Dark Souls III, you need to kill me, Hidetaka Miyazaki, creator of the Dark Souls series.
Holy shit, I didn't expect this.

Was Karla their daughter or did he go there hoping that Zullie was still alive?

>>Popular user-defined tags for this product:
>>Dating Sim, Casual, Relaxing, Cute, Memes

It's assumed either Zullie IS Karla by another name, but the fact he's named as Alva the Spurned, implies she wouldn't leave with him. Or the spurned just reflects him spurning his old beliefs to be with her.

He's called Alva, Seeker of the Spurned, meaning that he is looking for someone that is spurned. Besides, Zullie can't be Karla because Zullie died before Alva

What does the desert sorceress npc drop? She fell of the cliff and the item got stuck mid-air. Reloaded the game and it's gone.

>Seeker of the Spurned
He's seeking Zullie. He spurned her when he discovered she's a child of dark.

Seriously. Trust me.

Zullie became Karla through reincarnation. Read her ashes.

>The spurned child of the Abyss never dies, but phases in and out of its fringes. Only, there is no one to search for her any longer.

She got spurned and died/killed herself. Probably with Dark Edge

>This blade was intended for both protection and as a means of taking one's own life. The young girl never swung it more than once.

I just got there too. She drops a pyromancy called Flame Fan.

So is he guarding her corpse or not? And I thought that the part about it being handed down from mother to daughter meant that Karla was their daughter or something

Is it out on ps4 already? Getting out of work in some hours

I think it's more likely that she became Karla. Otherwise, her ashes talk about a bunch of reincarnation shit for no good reason.

We can't know if he's guarding or seeking. I'd say seeking only because of his title.

How?
Ps4 won't unlock the Dlc for me for another 6 hours!

For the players, user.

>Run game easily at 60 FPS with a small drop at the first level of the game at extreme
>DLC is crippling my FPS to 20-40

Am I the only one having this issue?

silky smooth 48 fps on a GTX1080

What the fuck is going on?

What did gwyn do to the pygmy
and
is there any hope of undoing the curse?

>Ring of Favor +3

Oh baby.

Quality From coding experience.

Your fps is getting sucked to the Ringed City.