youtu.be/jDit1WO12fs?t=1m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=3PJ0AKcOe-I
youtu.be/2iS-noP-7uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Normie memes XD

>normie
Kys

youtu.be/jDit1WO12fs?t=1m35s

Can someone tell me why there's a gay Krogan with a comically hilarious gay accent and lisp?

UUU NOH NOH NOH NOH

OHOHO

BAHAHAHAHA... He tried it AHAHAH

It's a female krogan. Apparently they thought a gay male voice would be the best option for a female krogan.

because SJW's

...but didn't they have an actual female Krogan with a female voice in ME3?

I was just about to post this. WTF, Bioware?

They probably haven't played it. Or they'll just retcon it, because they don't really give a shit about creating a good fucking game.

Maybe it is a trans krogan?

To be fair that race has a reason to have trans and gays considering they have barely any females.

>I'm a faggot transsexual krogan
what did they mean by this?

literally the only bad krogan in game the rest is normal. pretty much all of the worst models/animations are on the nexus

I am beginning to think that they revamped the start of the game late in development which is why there are so many obvious flaws

>To be fair that race has a reason to have trans and gays considering they have barely any females.

>has a reason to have trans
>reason to have gays

Being homosexual and being trans are both mental conditions, one more benign than the other. There's no reason for them to be gay or trans, they have no control over that.

This is just a symptom of retarded SJW political atmospheres.

What? No. Male krogan who can't git sum fuk go off and be mercenaries or pirates. It's well established.

>they have a reason to be trans, because there are no females
>trans cant reproduce
>they have a reason
fuck you're stupid...

Shhhhhhhh! They might be watching this thread!
You might inadvertently have spawned "Mass Effect: Androgyny" or some shit!

Do you expect all Krogan to sound alike or something?

Its sci-fi. Surely if you can't have women you try to throw some chemicals together to breed somehow.
Out of all the races the krogans trying to create transgender krogans makes the most fucking sense.

Most races like to fuck. Otherwise they wouldn't survive and be the dominant species on a fucking planet.
So why wouldn't Krogans be all supper faggots who go to war.

Think space spartans.

>all krogan sound alike
>did you expect all krogan to sound alike?
what did he mean by this...

THAT FUCKING LISP

She is transgender.

I mean at least they gave female Koran a model this time instead of just sticking them in a Burqa

But the Krogan all do pretty much sound exactly alike from your perspective. Why would the codex or whatever that translates alien speech bother giving a Krogan a sassy gay voice?

>Most races like to fuck. Otherwise they wouldn't survive and be the dominant species on a fucking planet.

Confirmed for not even caring about the established lore of the Mass Effect universe.

It was very brave of them to make one of the Krogans a twink

>Confirmed for not even caring about the established lore of the Mass Effect universe.
So just like Bioware

They probably noticed a certain similarity between mudslimes and krogan.

>I mean at least they gave female Koran a model this time instead of just sticking them in a Burqa

That was part of their culture though, Krogan are based in some ways from Muslims. It's sexist to do it in your fantasy video game but in real life a burka is supposed to be "empowering"

Fuck, you people need to make up your minds.

>making anything transgender, the most sense
at that point, it's sci-fi senpai, just make a robot that can reproduce...
>looking for any excuse to fuck a male
you're just gay...

Bioware isn't Bioware if everyone that made Bioware Bioware left Bioware. Just like how trannies aren't whatever retarded gender or sex they consider themselves.

The burqa was only here to hide the fact that they used the standard male krogan for model.

>BioWare used to be one of the most respected companies on earth when it came to RPGs
>had the fucking monolith EA bankrolling them
>they're taking concessions and cutting corners like they're indie developers

If there was ever a video game analog for "Child star who ended up being a wash out," the BioWare is it.

>The burqa was only here to hide the fact that they used the standard male krogan for model.

If you want to provide a source on that I'd be happy to accept that as fact, but there are too many similarities between Krogan and Muslims for it to not be the case in my opinion.

But the female and males in Andromda look the same. That doesn't make sense.

this

>every scene that makes this "krogan" look tough

Embarrassing.

>krogans are muslims

shut the FUCK UP with that dumb ass shit. Quarians are muslims, Salarians are asians, Krogans are negros, Volus are jews.

The Krogan hide away their females because of the genophage, it's obvious they would also hide away their appearances in burkas as well. This has already been established.

The female Krogans wearing burkas has been removed because in video games covering up a woman is sexist, but in Islam it's empowering because it's a foreign religion.

Remember: Skyrim is for the Nords but Europe is for everyone!

being black and muslim isn't mutually exclusive.
krogans are definitely muslim though... quarians don't even make sense as muslim.

>Quarians are Muslims

Quarians are NOT Muslims, if anything they're more akin to Romanians and even Mongolians.

>Krogans are negros

Niggers don't operate on a warrior society level.

>Volus are Jews

Damn right.

If you keep the drive core can you just murder him?

EA is like a vampire, a parasite that sucks the blood out of the companies they buy and then runs them to the ground, then jumping to their next host.

The dialogue was actually decent in this scene, but that horrendous fight scene ruins it.

samefag

>The dialogue was actually decent in this scene

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I'M LIKE, A KORGAN!!!!! You better stop that you big meanie

Personally, I found that the voice acting ruined it first.
Both Krogan are as bad as each other in their delivery, but the sheer faggotry of the "female" krogan's voice makes it even worse.

EVE FROM MASS EFFECT 3 SOUNDED THE EXACT

FUCKING

SAME

AND NONE OF YOU BITCHED ABOUT IT THEN

>Quarians are muslims

How the fuck are they muslims? Because they wear things on their heads?

couldnt find a video but doesn't look like you can kill them.

I meant the writing. It almost sounds like a proper sci-fi story.

I would say it's on part with dealing with Klingons in Star Trek, actually better.

ME3: voice actress

ME:A: voice actor

Both for a female character.

>two people hold very common opinions

Really gets that noggin joggin.

Also, I would not be caught dead creating a run on sentence of that caliber.

Objectively false
youtube.com/watch?v=3PJ0AKcOe-I
She's clearly a gravelly voiced woman, as you'd expect from a fucking krogan, not some lisping faggot.

Haven't played Mass Effect much at all, but does anything distinguish them from the Klingons at all aside from physical appearance?

These races have real-life counterparts for the most part, same with Star Trek races.

You're asking the wrong question.

I think you need to wash your ears a bit. At the very least she didn't sound like she was trying so hard to sound feminine.

Not really, no.
Outside of being Space Shoah'd.

>for the most part
Okay, but it seems like these characteristic were already captured by Star Trek. And who are the Korgans supposed to be? Arabs? Native Americans?

I admit defeat.

Does Kesh seriously have a MALE va though?

>he believes this
heh, get your ears checked this 5

literally not true

Krogans are clearly supposed to be Muslims before Andromeda fucked that up.

Oh come on, it's not that bad. The voice acting is meh, but at least the writing and animations are alright. There are a lot worse things in this game than this.

Same VA as Josephine apparently

>Quarians are muslims

Quarians are clearly inspired by gypsys/Jews. They both wander around with no Home and have a Homeland (Rannoch is just Israel) that they dream of restoring.

>but at least the writing and animations are alright

Hello (((Bioware)))

>we are now arguing about things mass effect fucking 3 did better

How bad is Andromeda for fucks sake?

this isnt real

Huh.
She's got pretty good range.

>Quarians are clearly inspired by gypsys/Jews. They both wander around with no Home and have a Homeland (Rannoch is just Israel) that they dream of restoring.
>Holy Land
>Jewish property

By Ipso facto, not because they actually have a claim on it. Nobody has a claim on a geographic location because their G-d says so.

Geth are the real Jews if anything, but aren't since the Volus are clearly Jews.

Who the fuck casted a gay krogan?

I thought about that, but I really doubt Roddenberry had them in mind when he created the Klingons, but I know what the writers are BioWare had in mind when they created the Krogans. Salarian are clearly Vulcans, but they emotions, or don't have to repress them.

Genophage fucks with fertility, it doesn't insta-gib females. Krogans can still fuck, they just don't make babies as fast as they did.

We should call this phenomenon "The Mass Effect Cycle".

>To be fair that race has a reason to have trans and gays considering they have barely any females.

The Genophage didn't fucking kill the females, it just made them all less fertile. Stop with this retarded meme.

It fucked with fertility so it makes sense they try everything they could. Gender is at least related to fertility.

>prefers one-note chest-beating Klingon ripoffs

Dude, you already said you didn't play Mass Effect that much. Go to a fucking Star Trek thread on Sup Forums you fag.

Nobody here is talking about Star Trek except for you.

So infertile people don't enjoy sex, is that what you think? Or do you think that fucking a man's ass long enough will make him poop babies? Because i am sure space "fight fight fight" brutes would care for more than just satisfying their dicks' urges.

I thought we are talking transgender and not gay.

What do trans and gays have in common? They don't shit out babies.

So krogans are now allowing female krogans to lead their tribes and females are running wild in this another galaxy?

They just fixed their culture/genophage and shit or what the hell is this..? I am bit confused.

hello EA

What's wrong with my sentence?

That krogan is female.

Dude the second mass effect fixed fucking death at that point everything is possible through sci-fi bullshit.

Why couldn't there be a transgender krogan solution to the genophage? Clearly they have less females, right? I don't know why anymore but I just remember seeing a single female krogan and 3 and them explaining how they were very protective.

Its just as bullshit as the frog thing from jurrasic park.

Voiced by a faggot actor.

Is that a fucking tranny?

Female krogan had their own clans in ME2 (strictly speaking, women + children).
Culturally, MEA is pre-genophage cure.

>wew brother salarian lads them krogans making so many babies lets make virus so they dont
>oh shit they became trans now they make babies fuck we smartest niggas around but brain cant beat trans power

Maybe in a spin-off.

>heavy frame
>amoured forehead
>fights with tiny t-rex arms

ultra kek

when this shit gets cracked i'm just going to be as big a cunt as possible.

All female or just fertile ones?

>Krogan have always fought with charges, grappling and headbutting
>have the Krogan charge, stop and start ineffectually batting with T-Rex arms and tiny legs

>tranny Krogan

IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE?

How they deal with this in Andromeda. I think this is what one would call an "asspull."

youtu.be/2iS-noP-7uc

glad I didnt buy this

>in real life a burka is supposed to be "empowering"
No it's not. And never was. That shit was invented when wester countries told them to stop selling their women cheaper than diseased cattle (and using the "can't touch this" rule to hide their terrorists in plain sight)