An old PS2 game made on a shoestring budget has more character, better dialog, and much better animations than ME:A

>An old PS2 game made on a shoestring budget has more character, better dialog, and much better animations than ME:A
>ME:A had a huge team, 5 years, and a massive budget.

youtube.com/watch?v=1CVJDY8Wpm8

How can ANYONE fucking defend ME:A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6nbpTPESRg&t=90s
youtube.com/watch?v=tJGUe4_ENEw
youtu.be/7h_2N_VR08U
youtu.be/54VGEpFgcLI?t=2m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=xCEDlpaUXVE
youtube.com/watch?v=DUpPYvELLB8&t=2s
gamefaqs.com/boards/932558-god-hand/41949507
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean, it's quite hard to beat God Hand.

Let me get this out of the way

>NGB and the first MonHun was 13 years ago
>DMC3 was 12 years ago
>Okami and God Hand was 11 years ago
>NG2 and DMC4 was 9 years ago

>an old ps2 game has the worst character movement in gaming history

Which one?

You're not Alexander.

git gud

Am I the only one that remembers when bad graphics were a shitty reason to hate on a game

Seems to be conveniently forgotten when the devs are
>le evil SJWs Dx

>there are Xbox 360s in existence older than some Sup Forums users

God Hand

What?

No one was talking about graphics. Graphics are important, just like everything else, but not as important. And this doesn't excuse character animations and dialogue being absolute garbage

i love Godhand but the graphics are kinda shit, that is why it got bad reviews

>he plays for the graphics
>he plays for the music
>he plays for the story
Please get stabbed in the near future.

it got the bad reviews because the reviewers were shit at the game, back at the time graphics werent enough to give the game a rating that low

God Hand, the PS2 game shown in the opening post.

I read the reviews and that wasn't really one of the main points.
It was mostly because the reviewers were just bad at the game.

So, what exactly is Mass Effect: Andromeda? A sequel to the original trilogy?

Ah I remember when I was shit at the game and blamed the controls. Then I actually learned how to play this game properly.

What was with that "50 get"? I've never seen that before.

Beta stuff, technically it's still in the game since you're awarded 50xlvl gold for every enemy you kill, the final game just displays it when you finish a stage though

Do you know what the 11 under the radar means?

Congrats.

If i had to guess... ...No fucking clue

Perhaps enemies left?

>An old PS2 game made on a shoestring budget

It sure looks it.

The new Mass Effect may be garbage but God Hand absolutely deserves the roasting IGN gave it.

godhand is a miracle though

Can't be, he gets rid of one enemy in the first gif and it doesn't move. So if it is enemies left, then it didn't register that guy as defeated, but it must have registered him as defeated because he got the money for defeating him.

Not really

(You)

Not at all.

Not quite

not exactly

>You will never be as good at God Hand as MikeKob
youtube.com/watch?v=E6nbpTPESRg&t=90s

>tfw he commented on my video
Truly i am destined for greatness

Was it a God Hand video? If so give me that link so I can see how impetuous your style is.

>talking about 'being sexy' with your sister

Im glad i bought God hand for 2 dollars just recently than any new releases this year

she's not his sister dumbass

but the dialog in this game is autistic garbage

>Olivia isn't playable on your second play through
Missed opportunity.

That's pretty sick play.

He did Death Shudder with Granny Smacker too.
youtube.com/watch?v=tJGUe4_ENEw

The VA is pretty fucking good though.

Have at you!
youtu.be/7h_2N_VR08U

>not this
youtu.be/54VGEpFgcLI?t=2m19s

Not bad although you should've gone for a Heel Drop into a launch kick instead of stomping him, also nice inclusion of What I'm Made Of.
>TFW there will never be a boss fight as good as Azel or Vergil

>God Hand thread
I LOVE it.

Awesome!

Its pretty easy to defend, you just have to not be a sheep trying to fit in and/or a poorfag.

not way fag

What did this faggot mean by this?

Daily reminder that nu-Sup Forums is far too casual to enjoy a game like God Hand.

GOD HAND

Is this a challenge from the arena or one of the pixie challenges?

>An old PS2 game made on a shoestring budget has more character, better dialog, and much better animations than Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>Zelda: Breath of the Wild had a huge team of 300+ developers, 5 years, and a massive budget.

youtube.com/watch?v=xCEDlpaUXVE

How can ANYONE fucking defend Zelda: Breath of the Wild?

Not entirely true

no

Fucking god hand.
I died more times the second time i played.

You are not Alexander.

>those dislikes
lmaoing at nintenbros

>Those dislikes youtube.com/watch?v=DUpPYvELLB8&t=2s
Lmaoing at Sonybros.

Money doesn't make a game good. Your conclusion is right there, why isn't anyone seeing it?

The difficulty system really made me think
This day i decided to start a new game on keyboard 'cause my controller got kidnaped, obviously it was fucking terrible, never got comfortable with it and i got hit like crazy, but somehow i still managed to work my way around, even managed to defeat Gold & Silver on my first try and got past Elvis
A few hours later i started another new game with my controller, now with all the swag i'm capable of, but i died more times than with the keyboard since i was at lvl 3 and Die at all times, made me realize i'm really gay

Get the fuck out now you fucking idiots

Lets be sincere, there are very very few games to compete with godhand.

Not a single one released last decade.

Is God Hand kino?

Still don't fucking get why people praise God Hand so much on here. I mean the game is good, but literally every other Clover game released on the system besides Red Hot Rumble had better gameplay than God Hand

How the fuck has Gene not been in an MvC game yet?

Maybe there's more to it than the gameplay, genius.

Okami has better gameplay than God Hand?

um, no, sweetie
God Hand has the BEST gameplay and this is not an an objective fact but to insist otherwise is blasphemy

It's funny, like really funny
It has a dope soundtrack
It's combat system is both unique and skill-dependent, allowing a skillful player to absolutely decimate the game
It's dodging mechanic is pretty unique
It is full of personality and charm and has a great protagonist
It's difficulty is really unique in the way the game handles it and was the first to do dynamic difficulty in such a way
It's hard but very fair
the Roulette is a neat way to do super moves and the sheer quantity and quality of them is pretty great

etc

>Seth Killian, Community Manger: We talked about Gene, actually, at several times during the development process. Nothing against him, it’s always we have X amount of time and basically you’re guaranteed to break someone’s heart whenever you make decisions like this. Gene was talked about and Amaterasu sort of beat him out in some ways, so hopefully people like Amaterasu as well. Gene is a natural fit for an MvC type game, a very over-the-top, crazy kind of character. Still, he’s not out of the running in whatever we do next.

>Okami
>Better gameplay than God Hand
No.

It's a much better game at the very least.
I'm just saying that I don't see a lot of people on here making threads about how good Viewtiful Joe 1+2/Okami are.

>God Hand has far superior gameplay
>It's a worse game

And the thread goes to shit
N-Not like i wanted a comfy God Hand thread anyways

Bullshit.
I want gene now.

>And the thread goes to shit
Welcome to Sup Forums.

It's kino if you make it kino
Are you delusional?

PENDEJO

You missed the one earlier.
>TFW there were two God Hand threads in one day

>start with mass effect
Your own fault
This could've just been a comfy God Hand thread without that unnecessary addition.

The engine would be perfect for a gachi muchi game.

pixie

Hey!
I'm not that kinda guy!

>The following things make me hate playing this game:
>- Becomming more skilled at the game results in your being punished by the difficulty increasing. (Last time I checked it was a pretty universally accepted rule of game design that if you improve your skill at the game the game becomes easier to play.)
>- In order to decrease the difficulty you must get hit by enemies, but at the higher difficulties they hit so hard that you will probably die before the level goes down.
>- The only advantage you have against enemies (god powers) you are discouraged form using because of the insanely powerfull demons that are nearly impossible to survive against w/o the powers.
>- All the items and demons in the game are random so it is impossible to plan ahead and form any type of strategy for conserving yout resources.
>- The sidequest challenges offered by the little flying demon punish you for sucessfully completing them by leaving your health and resources lower than when you went in.

Reminder that this is why we'll never see another game like God Hand.

What god damn faggot are you quoting someone from neo gaf or something?

You're actually bad at the game. Most demon encounters are scripted and they're totally beatable without going god hand

Question time, sweet cheeks!
Who's the boss of this gym?

No you retard. Every single one of gen1 got rrod already.

gamefaqs.com/boards/932558-god-hand/41949507

If you die at higher levels it means you are not skilled enough.
Also the game is really generous with the checkpoints.
Tough i agree they do way too much damage and the diference between 3? and die is night and day.

apparently not you Mark

He's quoting another guy buddy

>insanely powerfull demons that are nearly impossible to survive against w/o the powers.