>Hitman
>Horizon
>Andromeda

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSrLr6wawu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

r8 and pls no h8

Why do you not just buy the fun games.

I never understand these photos where people have tons of games lines up to show how many games there are for 'x' or how many they own. When it comes down to it people only actually finish a few games.

>A.D. 2010+7
>buying physical

reddit get out

No bad
>Wouldhangoutwith/10

Excellent collection thus far. Keep an eye on Fallout 4 VR. I hear great things about it. I assume you have also acquired all the DLC for Fallout 4 to date yes? Maybe you can post proof of that as well.

>buying tons of garbage games just for the sake of buying garbage games
But why
>not buying physical with the sole exception of crazy digital sales

Cuck

here are all my current gen games excluding PC because my digital library doesn't count

>current year+2
>buying andromeda
>buying AC
>buying CoD
Why

Why do people sort their games by release date?
I never understood

I always go alphabetically (with exceptions like RISE of the tomb raider), and then original release order in series that arent numbered but rather subtitled

t. redditor

I do it because when I think about a game I played I look back chronologically and those are almost entirely the order I played them in. The further to the left, the older it is.

>le digital meme
You are the cancer

Not counting loose cartridges and stuff I have in a box.

is dark souls 2 worth it on ps4?
I platted it on ps3 and thought it was the weekest of the 3

I go by order I got them in
What do you think of Dark Moon? I've always had a vague interest in it, but not enough to get it

here's an old pic of part of my collecycion.
have more shit since then

>PN03
My nigger.
But you should really complete that GC resident evil collection. Not having REmake is unacceptable

Yea I'd say. It's really cheap now and is basically a master quest version of the game plus better visuals, framerate, and load times. Also the keys to the dlc are spread throughout the world and you have to find them rather than just start out with them so it feels part of the main experience= rather than add-ons.

I don't see your hands

i have RE 1&2 on n64 and REmake on ps4, eventually will prolly get REmake 2 on ps4 as well.

I only really wanted to get RE3 on gamecube becuase its so unique

>RE1 on n64
You what

Rate my one please

>no black hand
>no yakuza 0
shit tier weeb 2bh

Good enough but where is DOOM?

oops sorry im a fag didn't realize there was no 1 on 64. I just have an everdrive, so i have every 64 game that was made. Just assumed they made it on 64 at some point

thanks. I am not into shooters much however

>everdrive
So you dont have re2 on n64

Got some digital stuff too, like GG, REmake, Soma, EDF, RErev2, ....

I need to get a lot of games that are out already but I don't have the time to play them right now.

>everdrive
no i do have re2 on n64, along with every other n64 game made. And they all play perfectly with no flaws or differences from the originals at all. So they are original.

Is this some sort of jealousy bait pretending I'm a nigger or something?

>posts in a collection thread
>argues emulating games is the same as having a physical, original cartridge
I too have every n64 game ever made then, i have them all in a folder in my computer, you fucking faggot

Holy shit look at that big fat bloodborne edition. I like it.

I refuse to believe that sony players have that diverse a taste, 100% of the time. Xbox users are just as bad. They scoop up almost every big game for their console despite several of them being utter shit.

"My game collection" means nothing anymore since half the shit is digital.

>Hurr digital is only renting
If the day comes when valve or sony start taking my bought shit for fuck all reason then I'll likely ditch vidya anyway.

so many of those games are shit
so many of them are singleplayer only and just not worth full price

why do people keep tossing money at shit

""""gamers"""" truly are the most retarded and exploited consumers

That's not how it works fag

>Metal Gear AC!D
How is that?

No you fucking dont.
Why are you even arguing this? On a collection thread of all places??

>so many of them are singleplayer only
This is not in anyway a bad thing

Also I wanna start collecting PS2 games, is it a PS2 slim I want? Anything else I need to look out for?

Pretty shit. From what I hear, the second one is good, but I'm not falling for any memes this time

Please dont stack your games like that, the cases get ruined

My point which to be fair I didn't make clear on that is that nothing is missed by waiting till it's cheaper.

>so many of them are singleplayer only
Get out you nu-gamer faggot, you are the fucking cancer

Dark Moon is breddy gud, but very different from the first game.
Still worth a try, though.

Woooo

A fat PS2 never overheats. Only differnece now that Wi-Fi capabilities no longer matter
It's games I still need to beat or games I liked enough to 100%, I keep them like that so I don't have to break out my fucking PSNProfiles account and sift through the shit I sold off

Prepare for everyone to call your collection garbage because it has Skyrim and FFXV and MGSV. No one even realizes people play the games they like for a reason.

>Chibi Robo
Nice.

This whole section has been redone and the Wii/Wii U games are now in bookshelves as well. I'll need to update those eventually.

>inb4 Tales

I'm aware.

>nightmare on elm street boxset
Whats your favorite one user?

>think it's a lot
>realize most of the separate collections (ps2, ps3, etc) are comparable to mine and action figures and big cases are taking up space

8 days until Persona 5

look at this normie fag

>have all this expendable cash to buy the most weeby shit in existence
>sticks with shitty ass Funimation brick DB sets and not importing the Dragon Boxes
Y live tho

Most of my Retro collection also has been updated recently.

Honestly I can watch the original everyday if I had to, but 3 is always going to be my favourite

Who am I comparing to?

>2 bloodbornes

I actually really enjoy the quality of the orange box sets. However, I am disappointed that I missed out on the Dragon Box sets. One day maybe.

I got worried I was a normie by Sup Forums standards, then I realized most of these vidya collections are taken up by figures and boxsets

Wow, I can almost see what the games actually are. What a great image!

Here's my Sony side. Sorry for the messy wires. Still trying to find a good way to set them up.

Nips get the best shit.

Most of my PS4 shit is digital.

I will get the GOTY edition as well at some point because i want to play the DLC but im a physicalfag
I cant speak for him tho

Are you retarded? Should I get you some help?

Sorry, this picture was mainly just to show off the station, not the games. Will follow up eventually with a better picture.

Is overheating much of a problem? Just looking on ebay there's a slim for £29 and a fat for £40, but obviosuly if that's a problem then £11 is nothing in the long run (both come with everything)

Here's my Nintendo side. Not that much. Finding Gamecube games at an affordable price is often impossible nowadays. Will probably buy more Wii games down the line since they're all pretty cheap.

>1 ps3 game
You're missing out

here's my handheld physical stuff. my gba and all my other games are packed up in boxes.

i just use my pc and vita these days.

>Lost Kingdoms
I've always wanted to play this. Any good?

It only overheats if you leave it on for two days or something retarded like that

It's my favorite game of the generation and I wanted to have a complete physical edition. That's why it's still sealed.

Fair enough
Alright, might end up giving it a go
Never understood why people buy both versions of Pokemon games

It's not as hard as you think. I just found a complete copy of Viewtiful Joe for 12 bucks yesterday.

I am sorry Sup Forums

for I am mediocre.

So just get the cheaper one then? Which would be the slim. Also for memory cards, should I just get an official 8mb one, or there seem to be a few third party ones of much larger capacities
>Bionicles
No apolgies needed

you know i dont get sealed/boxed shit you guys keep

why buy something but never open it? hell buy the same thing just to keep it sealed? that money could have been used for new games or figurines

sorry for being hard on you dude, just legit confused about this whole shtick. i thought it died off in the 2000s

Doesn't matter if the memory card is official or not, but if you plan on playing a lot of games (more than 15), get one of the bigger memory cards.
Also, PS2 memory cards do not work as PS1 memory cards, you have to buy one of those if you plan on using the backwards compatibility

Legos are my jam

sims bustin out

cool and all but why are you needing 3 copies each of lunar and lunar 2?

I actually haven't played that much of it, maybe a few hours. It didn't really click with me probably of the mission format and there aren't any painting ghosts with unique personalities. It feels very different from 1 which I loved.

>this game uses 264 blocks

Good to know, only got plans for like five games at the moment, but I'll probably get a bigger one just in case. And are fake ps2 games an issue by any chance; I have no reason to believe so, it's just that a brand new copy of DMC3 SE for £12 seems pretty good, and I'm being overly cautious

Here are few that are near me

youtube.com/watch?v=dSrLr6wawu8 thread theme

Some dude had them and needed cash. Sold them to me for cheap. Couldn't pass up the offer. Thanks though!

I have nearly 60 PS2 games and browse for PS2 games regularly. Only way you'd get a fake one is a guy on Amazon sends you a copy of Resi 4 but it has the Gamecube version inside the case

Awesome collecton

I used to own more back in the day. I was one of those retards who sold all his games after finishing a playthrough.

I got both as a gift. I still haven't played it

I haven't played it yet. In fact, I really haven't had time to play any game. I'd let you know when I get around to it, but this is probably going to be the last time we speak.

Ha, no worries man. I hope you enjoy it when you get around to it.

Alright cool, doesn't look like I need to worry about anything then which is cool, thanks.

Just got a PS4 (been on pc since 2008) can you guys recommend me some good ps4 games?

idolmaster
persona 5
doa x3
nier
aummer lesson
gravity rush remaster
kingdom hearts remaster

sell horizon and uncharted 4

(asuming you have a decent pc for multiplats)
yakuza 0
uncharted collection
the last of us (memes aside its great)
the last guardian
infamous second son (insanely underrated here on Sup Forums)

I'd tell you to get yakuza 0 but that would be wrong to start there if you're new to the series.

but if you care only about gameplay then go get it lad, along with Ishin.

Also get Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi. yes i know its musou but its the best one ever, way better than Koei's musou games since each character has a fuckton of movesets

Resi Origins Collection and 4-VII +Revelations 2
Ratchet and Clank
Uncharted Collection
Xenoverse 1 and 2
Tearaway Unfolded
Last of Us Remastered
DMC4 Special Edition
Ultimate MvC3
MGSV
inFamous SS+FL
Arkham Knight
Danganronpa 1+2