Crack is out. Buyfags btfo

Crack is out. Buyfags btfo.

Other urls found in this thread:

crackwatch.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You better not be shitting me mang.

>i was only pretending to be retarded
don't you have your 300 items long backlog to wast your time with instead of crack begging 24/7?

proof?

>implying

at this point we just need to give him a tripfag so we have a name to say when we tell him to go away

Proof is in your ass.

This is all obviously a lie btw.

There's non.

crackwatch.com/

>piratefags are this desperate
heh

don't play with my emotions like that user

>support the devs
>links to G2a

Jesus Christ what kind of stupid fucks run that site?

Nice falseflag weebshit. Better go back to your robot slut wife before she gets defiled by big CPY cock :^)

>people have already bought the game and completed it like 4-5 times or even more
Yeah, sure feel btfo in here.

Pirate/poorfags really need to sort their shit out.

You have to be 18+ to post on Sup Forums.

The same kind of stupid fucks that buy games from G2A.
Actually, they get commission from G2A for linking to it, so I don't suppose they are stupid. I think that's very smart. They probably make a fortune referring people there.

Never ever piratefags

u can offline pirate it but it still requires knowing someone with a game. Don't support the video game industry at all though. All denuvo did was stop hajeez from playing their games.

SEETHING

> weebshits replay the same game over and over again because they're poor
lol

NEVER
EVER

Downloading now. Moralfags on suicide watch!

Got a job now ill buy it after finishing ass effect

>still pretending
how cute

Pirate fags are the real moral fags. They're always going on about how AAA devs don't DESERVE the money and that buy fags are evil for supporting such a cancerous industry etc etc. Or they brag about how they do buy games after pirating them if they like it. Buy fags are just normal people who either, have disposable income and don't mind paying for things they enjoy, and/or like having physical copies of games.

>wagecuck
>mass effect
Nothing to see here

>even if a crack does come out piratefags aka poorfags will never get to experience the full glory of Ending E
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

>playing ass effect at all.

There's nothing wrong with buying from G2A.

where's the ost?