This game looks good. Crybaby faggots on Steam are writing ten paragraph essays about how it's too hard

This game looks good. Crybaby faggots on Steam are writing ten paragraph essays about how it's too hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/312520/discussions/0/135512555423704858/#c135512555425077359
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does RW have TECHNOLOGY besides animations?

idk

All I did was watch a video and read some crybaby reviews.

its pretty unforgiving and some deaths feel unavoidable. i can understand the duvusiveness.

I got a review code on Thursday. The game is garbage.

You are thrusted into an open boring world. You can walk around with clunky controls. You grab stuff and eat it. Sometimes you hide in a shelter if you ate enough stuff. Sometimes you awkwardly throw rocks at enemies.

That's it. It's not that it's hard. It's fucking boring, uninspired and has no gameplay value.

I dunno, I'm on the fence about this game. It's getting a ton of bad reviews but I like the aesthetic and it's fairly cheap

[AS] games are usually good to be fair. It looks cute too. I want to protect the slugcat.

It's a game that requires constrained slow and patient gameplay to get past obstacles and enemies in its huge world.

There's also an arbitrary time limit in the form of death rain that kills you if you don't make it to a hibernation room which are sparse and unindicated.

There is basically an inherent contradiction in the game's design that makes it unfun to explore its environment which is supposedly one of its main draws.

The AI ecosystem

How the FUCK do you get out of the shaded citadel? My entrance route is blocked off and I can't find another way.

Please elaborate

Read the dev log over at tigsource for more details. Basically every creature persists and does its own thing looking for food and tools and shit, and there's systems in place to have individuals and groups remember your actions.
On top of that there are procedurally generated appearance and behavior values to diversify creatures of the same species.
Going a little more in-depth, there are mechanics such as becoming friendly with scavengers based on your actions towards them (not attacking, giving pearls, saving them from lizards), and more subtle things like certain types of lizards never attacking you from head-on if you're holding a spear, opting to instead find higher ground and drop down on you.
And this:
steamcommunity.com/app/312520/discussions/0/135512555423704858/#c135512555425077359

Free version where?

There are other predators and prey in the world. They frequently tough it out with one another while you go about your exploration.

Having random spawns, exploration patterns, and interactions among themselves, even tuffling over your dead body if the predator that kills you encounters another one.

This unfortunately also results in some cheap deaths if an enemy happens to be right where you enter a different room. Enemies are capable of traversing all the same holes and tunnels the player can and this can make navigation extremely hazardous.

While one can wait them for them to pass on a pole or something, doing so frequently isn't feasible due to the death rain that eventually shows up and kills you unless you're at a save point.

Seems like most survival games I've heard. I don't even know what this game is about, to be honest. I didn't look at it, but saw a bunch of ads.

torrent?

It's a shame too. Rain world and Snake pass were supposed to be great but they both end up being mediocre

That's nice. They put some love in their game

Is he right?

Those are some actually reasonable points. This convinced me. I'll pirate the game

Gosh that all sounds neat too bad I can't experience it because you die every 5 minutes
This system in a sandbox / god game would be really cool though

>because you die every 5 minutes
You'd have to be either very bad or very unlucky.

Check Igg

>about how it's too hard
welcome to modern """""""gamers""""" aka neo Sup Forums

That story sounds fucking amazing, but it also sounds extremely exaggerated.

I started pirating as soon as i saw this thread desu.

If it's good i'll stop and get it on steam when i'm able.

If it's shit I'll just delete it.

>some deaths feel unavoidable
Only occasionaly since enemies spawn/travel randomly

The only wise course of action

Is that nose or mouth?

this question really fucked me up

Neither. Anus.