Do you think we'll ever see a Resident Evil game with all-female protagonists?

Do you think we'll ever see a Resident Evil game with all-female protagonists?

never

Probably not. But i'd like one.

>implying any of the females in Resi can function without cucking or getting cucked by a dude

I would say Fong Ling but then i remembered she got cucked by Regina from Dino Crisis

Fuck, the Outbreak girls?

I'm down for a DOA Extreme styled RE game

>next RE game is a dating sim

RE3

There's a part you play as Carlos though. And the entirety of the cast other than Jill is male

If it makes you feel any better the next game will probably feature a chick as the playable character.

How the hell does RE3 have all female protagonists? Dumbass.

I fucking hate Resident Evil fans. you're all faggots who have no taste but still prop up shit games. good job. if you still play this series after 4 you're one of those people.

Quite salty aren't you?

Reminder that Cindy is the cutest RE girl.

sorry 7 was better than 4 fucking action comedy garbage

No.

I have a diffirent question OP. Why is it so risky making female zambo enemies? There were none in the Arklay mansion and when RE2 came out, there was literally ONE civilian model and that was it. No female cops, no female reseacrchers, no female test subjects.

I realise that RE3 tried to take a decent wack at this, but its still interesting to note that Racoon City is mostly clumps of male zombies. Then games like survivor, code veronica, REmake and zero went back to the all male zombie thing.

there some kind of taboo to feature women as zombies? As enemies? I have always wondered about this.

Why does RE have so many god-tier girls? Why is that allowed?

i've never thought about that up until now... interesting.

Capcom spends a lot of time making sure their female characters are attractive. It's become very noticeable since 0.

Its odd huh. And its also worth noting, the female zombies in 3.... They are more "human" looking than the bizzare male counterpart. All of RE3's male zombies are severley decaying, whilst the female ones are still reletivly new looking.

Compare them to the melting balding male zombies of RE3

They surely didn't spend a lot of time doing this on REV1 and REV2.

I guess Capcom is full of prudes. The most common humanoid enemies in silenthill are female.

They don't make vapid titty monsters.

true

In RE4 female las plagas were fairly common.

2 models, even the bella sisters were rycycled. And they stopped with the viligars.

Revelations 2.

No you homophobe

>all-female reboot
>developed by a desperate corporation hurting for a hit
>for a series that hasn't been doing well
>needs a gimmick to get it going

SOMEONE GET PAUL FEIG

WE HAVE A FRANCHISE TO KILL

They make a bunch of odd mini detail choices.

Like take test subject infected. I get that the nude zombies in RE are the odd, test subjects from before the out break (im guessing homless people, people no one would miss) but i never noticed before now, the REmake ones have been opened up, and then closed again. Why?

Like really why? Autopsy post infection? Why the reattached arm? Sureley they are for disposal at this point?

Massive fucking tits.

>says all the re games are shit
>except 4
Get some original opinions that you didn't steal from an internet character with the name of a board game
>implying the resi series hasn't been doing well

but Leon is a cute grill