What's the most feminine video game console?

What's the most feminine video game console?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp_jfVR-j0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ouya

The Switch.

The Wii, because the only reason young girls ask their mom to buy it is to use the wiimote as a vibrator.

Any Nintendo DS. When I was in school only girls owned the DS and they always had little stickers and accessories hanging from it. I'll always see it as a girl's thing.

iphone

The stove.

>be serious

A toaster.

That's what I'm thinking. I love my 3DS, but if you search tumblr for any console the pictures are going to be overwhelmingly 3DS pics.

The oven

Gameboy Micro

The Casio Loopy.

It has hearts in the logo and it prints stickers.

The Game Boy Color ironically.

the man

What a damn second.
Is this GIRL GAMES?

women get no satisfaction sitting in front of a screen and manipulating images, they just don't understand

the only game they know is playing their guy

No, it's an artist who draws spooky girls and body horror.

ddr plug n play

Vita

what in the world is that creation

I could swear there was a girl version of the gameboy labeled gamegirl, but when I search for it I cant find anything.

Bright purple man...

It's either or the Super Cassette Vision Lady.
There's been a few Hello Kitty-themed versions of the Game Boy Color and Advance.

aesthetic af

WAIT JUST A DAMN MINUTE...

Anything Nintendo made after gamecube

A princess wearing a blue dress is not exactly a unique concept, user.

>blonde
>cyan dress
>star wand
>emphasis on the stars
>as well as a spheroid landmass below that has an emphasis on bright fauna colors and the white horizons that Galaxy employed

That's still eerily similar.

Game is titled Milky Princess by the way.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp_jfVR-j0k

PS Vita

you into the bjd scene too user?

Those little cartridge boxes are so cute

With they weren't so expensive

yea seems like youre better off making your own

That seems pretty hard to do.

>bjd
New to me, I just liked the artist, but after googling these dolls they do look very cool, and yeah it is a shame they're so expensive. I feel the same way about a lot of sofubi, I would buy so many of them if they weren't often $300+ a piece.

If I ever become rich I will get a full sized bjd of the Plain Doll of Bloodborne.

>feminine
Did you just assume my gender, shitlord? It's a social construct and you have no right to say what people are supposed to play with.

theres about a million tutorials on it tho

whats this style called anyways? that sort of intentional weird ugliness

Casio Loopy by far.

Or the Dreamcast for Napple Tale.

Girls are so cute.

Japanese packaging and game media in the late 80s and 90s was the best in the world.

iPhone

My dick

I haven't look into them but I imagine they require actual crafting skills and unlike putting together

well some people just buy and repaint things like Bratz and Monster High dolls and those sometimes come out pretty good