Has there ever been an IRL fist fight in the FGC?

Has there ever been an IRL fist fight in the FGC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTNya_UUNFY&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTNya_UUNFY&has_verified=1
youtu.be/sTNya_UUNFY
dotesports.com/general/dashizwiz-arrested-assault-2900
youtube.com/watch?v=1Sfs9h3bIDg
youtube.com/watch?v=dxYZ4SaZmlA
youtube.com/watch?v=xH3j_xky7v0
youtube.com/watch?v=FH6dfof5B0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

one or two people might have gotten punched in the face but as for full-on fights, that only happens in China.

Certainly, you just aren't going to see them at majors. Most of them happen at smaller scenes with less regulation/self-control, but they do happen.

The most you'll see at majors or other high-visibility stream events is someone getting salty and breaking their stick (like Sanford) or popping off and acting like a retard (like Filipinoman).

youtube.com/watch?v=sTNya_UUNFY&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTNya_UUNFY&has_verified=1

What happened.

Chinese people got in a fight over a KoF match, knives were drawn, blood was spilled.

Smash is not a fighting game.

I want to know this too

In China and Korea there are full on murders at internet cafes because they're losing or catch them cheating.

YO MARVEL
youtu.be/sTNya_UUNFY

Happens a lot in ching chongs get serious gamerage

back in the arcade days there were but now that everything is highly visible people aren't so quick to start throwing hands

KEK

If so, do they try to do their mains moves?

>They're always minorities

The stereotypes don't lie.

>marvelfags

>smash
>fgc

>chris g trying to spam projectiles in a fistfight

>when he cheeses you with a drone rush and says gg ez

>that guy pushing the chair back in its place
Thanks?

>Doing anything outside of sitting comfy at your house, with 2 headphones on.

And people wonder why they get hit by trains when walking down tracks, why they get assaulted and robbed on the street, or straight up attacked like this. PSA, stop wearing both headphones outside of the comfort of your home.

ill wear headphones if i want faggot

Some of you Rocket League players are lucky I don't know where you live.

What a save me one more time faggot. I can't always fix your fuck ups

I wonder what it feels like to come in off the street to sucker punch some dude and end up getting your ass beat

>dude who comes out of nowhere and starts sucker punching a guy sitting a chair is the one who ends up getting fucked up
this makes me so happy

Man the guy in the chair even looked at him and didn't give a fuck until he was attacked.

>Niggers, chinks, mexicans and brs beat each other up, stab each other and even kill themselves because of videogayems.

Animals, all of them.

>Lower yourself to suckerpunch a man
>Still lose

How fucking embarasing.

>characters fight
>has legit sponsors
>at EVO for several years
>cancer

Stop with this meme please

>Whites shoot up schools and the media blames videogames even though they usually are more influenced by books and the internet.

Dunno about fistfight but I think Dashizwiz brought a gun in a smash tournament and threatened another player lol

also : dotesports.com/general/dashizwiz-arrested-assault-2900

That's a top professional smash player for you. Autistic to the core.

All this smashfag drama only gets funnier considering how little money they make compared to other scenes.

WHERE are their FUCKING SHOES

They don't fight, they brawl.

Ikr, they're like the proletariat of fgc, and they're still fighting over they melee shit.

It'd be more fun if one of the two people in any of the fights was an actual trained boxer who knew how to throw a knockout punch

No.

If this were true, people who play smash would be able to play fighting games and vice versa.

They don't. They only know how to FADC to Ultra

>citation needed

In the case of Viscant and LTG, Viscant actually was competing kickboxer.

>KICKBOXING IS FOR SCRUBS
LOW

TIER

>mexicans
really? I'm a mexifag where are the headlines

>ctrl+f who bitch
>0 results
you fucking idiots, this is the greatest shit
youtube.com/watch?v=1Sfs9h3bIDg

I doubt that headphones has anything to do with train accident and robbery.

One is the individual being retarded the other is the individual being mugged by someone who would have done so anyway.

funny, but not a fistfight

Hearing is important for awareness of your surroundings. There are actual studies on how it affects your ability to avoid danger.

GOuki is for scrubs

oh man, stabbing must hurt a lot.

So, what fighting game is the most interesting to watch?

user, I know TWO people that have been hit by trains while walking with both headphones in. Awareness may lead to a lengthy life

Mahvel

Same poster that replied, but let me tell you a little story

>Be me and friends
>14 or so
>Walk to get energy drinks for some late night game fuel
>Get the drinks
>Walk back across the street into an old parking lot
>Hear tons of sirens come in to play
>A fucking van is being chased by multiple police
>The van cuts through the parking lot we are walking in
>None of us were distracted and 2 of us had 1 earbud in
>We all live and watch the van bend the corner and jump the nearby tracks

>You made me door stuck, so I made you knife stuck.

>I know TWO people that have been hit by trains while walking with both headphones in.
I mean one is weird already but two? That's a pattern, why are your peers retarded?

Justice boner at 100% capacity.

I know this is a dumb question, but I imagine they are dead right?

Is it messy?

At Majors? No.

In general? Hell yeah it happens all the time.

1 is a friend's boyfriend, another is just an old schoolmate. And I'll admit they are fucking dumb. I've been afraid since like elementary to get my shoe stuck on a rail or something, so i try to stay away from those.

Both lived! (A third person in our town also got hit and lived a few months ago). The first guy had like half his body broken, but is recognizable. The other two had some minor broken bones and some faces scrapes.

Life lesson for all of them i'm sure

>that shitty suckerpunch
lel
reminded me of my failed backstabs in TF2

marvel brings the worst in people. i seriously think the game is cursed or something

>Both lived!

phew, good to know.

why is hbox laughing?

yeah but he doesn't have the BBC gene, LTG is a true african warrior

It's a game where even one tiny mistake can mean the difference between win and loss. You could be doing perfect setups and nailing your assists, but a single combo drop can lead to you getting your ass handed to you by a single character with level 3 X-Factor.

Or you just play 2 and wait for the inevitable Sentinal/Storm/Cable fag to show up.

Drunk off his ass, losing 0-3 to SFAT broke him for the rest the tournament.

>he picked Dr. Bosconovitch

he was getting trashed by armada there then?

so they make the shoes but can't wear them, hum interesting

Basically. He lost the set 3-1.

>he flips off the audience at 3:40
youtube.com/watch?v=dxYZ4SaZmlA

why does STR always beat DEX irl

its not fair

>Sword Art Online Season 1 finale

good DEX can make a sucker punch actually cause damage.

i know that. but emotions the game rises in players is stupidly high.
also i will take losing to X-Factor (3) and infinite shenangans (MVC, XvSF,). over MVC2 BS anyday

Fucking Chad comes in at the end showing off his varsity jacket and how his family can afford flip flops

>Chinese ''people''

imagine being still pissed enough to stab the guy who killed you in a video game 6 months later

actually he would need to pick Lily or get mishima'd to bring the salt

Anyone got a link to the OP picture? I am super curious.

are you retarded?

Because dexterity as most games portray it is really a derivative of strength - functionally it's speed and co-ordination in most games. Speed is power.

In real life strength defines your maximal power out put, a man with a 500 pound dead lift will be able to clean, throw, or shove more than a man with a 200 pound dead lift. In terms of co-ordination the 500 pound lifter will also have better balance and co-ordination as well - you simply can not develop strength without also developing balance and co-ordination because strength - ultimately is defined by your neural responsiveness to stimuli.

In short stronger athlete's/combatants are also necessarily faster and more coordinated. If someone looks strong but is slower than an opponent it is because they are in fact weaker than that opponent.

It's because of the ease by which things can go to shit that emotions go wild. At least in stuff like SF a dropped combo usually just means needing to use another setup, which allows you to calm down a bit.

>YO MAAAHRVOOOOL

Smash is not FGC.

I knew purple was going to win once I saw the first punch thrown.

>If someone looks strong but is slower than an opponent it is because they are in fact weaker than that opponent.
sprinter versus marathon runner

Hes asking for a video you crackhead

I thought he was holding a knife at first which is why he punched all wonky

Basically because most fights end up in the ground, so the STR guy can just take the fight there with strength and there he has like 100% armor penetration basically.

If the DEX guy knows wrestling and jiujitsu he can nullify STR guys, the only strategy for a girl to be able to fight a man.

Dude alcohol! lmao! Fucking normal fag this just proves the smash fanbase is full of manchildren.

...Dey took her.

skip to 4:33. no fight. just the type o dude who would kill people over a game
youtube.com/watch?v=xH3j_xky7v0

still the best

youtube.com/watch?v=FH6dfof5B0Q

"Bitch! Bitch! Come here bitch!"

comments say the guy who got punched kept throwing other guys shit on the ground and one of the items was a picture of his mom who had just passed away lul

WHO WAS IN THE RIGHT

This is such a silly argument as it hinges on the definition of a fighting game being hinged on following the Street Fighter template and nothing else. Smash Bros is an

Entry level (i.e. that's why you don't see overheads, but there is blocking, and lows (we call 'em shield pokes) and counters hits and hitstun)

Platform (why the goal is the knock the opponent off the stage and not empty their HP)

Fighting game.

Why does no one ever hold people back, literally. There was a fight in this pizza joint at my place and I simply grabbed the guy attacking and put him in a heimlich, it's easy and defuses the situation so quickly. Had to stand in line between him and his shitty friends and almost started a conflict because I was drunk but my friends and his just traded stares and everyone was fine and once the tension lowered nothing happened.

One time at a 3-day Smash tourney, at the end of one of the nights a guy got blackout drunk (he was playing some kind of Smash based drinking game with a friend) and was crawling around the floor not knowing what to do, so we picked him up and took him into a room. A friend of mine thought it would be funny to pull his pants down - to trip him up I think, since he was so fucked - but the guy was so wasted he thought we were trying to rape him or something and started violently swinging at people and biting people. This shit was absolutely feral, and he wasn't exactly a small guy either. He kept up on his rampage until another smaller guy just took a Gamecube controller with its cable wrapped around it, and clocked him in the head with it until he fell down and stopped moving

And that's the story of how smashers are absolute retards. Never again.

thanks doc