What's Sup Forums playing tonight...

What's Sup Forums playing tonight? I'm trying to stick to a schedule so I don't waste most of my time doing nothing on the internet.

>6-7pm Night in the Woods
>7-8pm NieR Automota
>8-9pm Toukiden 2
>9-10pm Mafia 3
Then maybe some Dead Rising 2, but I'm a wagie so don't wanna stay up too late.

Just finished playing some of Dead Space for the first time. Turns out I get easily frightened by horror games (especially the soundtrack and the paranoia from the vents), so I've been drinking a little to dull the fear.

Now it's time for dinner and ___?___.

>making a schedule for playing vidya

dude it's for fun not a job

Confirmed for never having a job before

I was gonna say the same thing

Yeah, at least there's a lot you can do to dull the fear. Playing anything spooky in sunlight without headphones kills anything scary for me.

I've been playing too many games for too long, also depression. I'd go straight to bed after work most days if I didn't make an effort.

>playin that much vidya at once

nigga how

This seems really anti-fun

Yep, playing alone at home is pretty spooky for me. At least my dog gives me someone to talk to through it.

Also, have you considered following a strict morning schedule? Not to preach to anyone about depression, but waking up a couple of hours before I have to go to work has given me a little time to run, have an actual breakfast, and relax/learn about something before work. It's a recent change for me, but I think it's helped some so far.

Don't ever schedule vidya games.

They're toys. Fucking toys. Just have fun. Don't sweat it, man.

>Night in the Woods
Someone spoonfeed me about what this game is, I keep hearing about it

I know how you feel. Playing vidya feels more like a chore these days. I remember in high school I pulled a ton of vidya all nighters and now I barely last more than half an hour before I move onto something else not vidya related.

You clearly don't know what having a full-time is like, user

>tfw I work nigger hours for UPS because they pay for my school
>tfw I do the same scheduling shit to find any enjoyment in games anymore

Ew, do you also schedule sex with your god fearing blonde and blue eyed wife you fag?

i need an mmo or something. need to be populated at all hours and poeple always running around.

Thanks, I've heard this idea before. I do like getting up early but I already have to get up at 6 for work and don't have time for much else other than getting ready unfortunately. Someday if I get better work I guess.

>Mafia 3
why?

I have a date with the keeper of my neetbux tomorrow. I gotta stay up late so I appear as weak and useless as possible. What game do I play to really drain myself?

>Four hours
>"that much"

Fucking casual

Civ or FTL.
Just keep givng into the desire to play more. And more. And even more.
You'll probsnly miss that appointment.

Yes. I do.

Don't force shit, homie. Just relax. Make a commitment to playing, but don't schedule shit. Grab a Coke or beer and just sit down and play.

clearly marketing thread

Vidya can be an answer, but nothing makes me feel shittier about myself than watching a depressing anime all the way through.

>Night in the Woods
>Mafia 3
stop playing these

Whatever keeps you engaged enough to forget you are tired. But I don't recommend something that will frustrate you.

Get a real job.

>Just chill out, maaaan
No, fuck you. You're making it painfully obvious that you have no clue what you're talking about. Because after an 8 hour day of slave work, sometimes more, the only thing your body wants to do is collapse on your bed and pass out, but you can't do that because that would ruin your sleep schedule, you any normal worker knows you just have to keep yourself mindlessly busy for a few hours after work until bedtime.

Watch Grave of the Fireflies before bed

>tfw you'll be a wagecuck soon

>playing only one hour of each game at a time
What the fuck, how do you even get into the game in such little time?

Whenever I do a session I play at the very least 2 hours of said game. Usually I do 4 hours of one game, take a break then do 4 more hours of maybe the same game or another one.

My favorite thing to do on weekends is after lunch have a nice long coffe at 16:00 and start playing from 16:00 to 21:00 until I eat dinner.

Sup Forums

I really want to do something else.

Okay. Keep hating your life.

Doesn't bother me one bit.

watch these movies:
lilja 4 ever
dancer in the dark

Why dont you watch a movie instead of playing a fucking hour of every game you own?

Just ragequit Assassin's Creed Syndicate because all I have left is horse races and they're probably the worse racing mechanic I've seen in any video game ever made

That movie was awful and forced
why the fuck didn't the brother take his sister back to the aunt when she was dying?

Nip pride

Depending on the job it's not so bad.

I can't do this. I just play one game at a time nightly until I'm done with it.

Truth. Jesus Christ OP

I'm playing 999 right now. I haven't played any Zero Escape games up until now, apart from playing 999 right now. It really does feel like Uchikoshi game, since I have some experience with his other novels. I expect some kind of mindfuck, as always, but I doubt that they will feature branfuck of the Remember 11 level. Now that shit was fucking retarded and amazing at the same time. Probably the best 4th wall break I've read in any media, to be honest

Fishing is best hobby.

Randomly playing Senran Kagura EV and ARMA 3. I'm not really motivated to finish route C in NieRA right now.

What jobs aren't so bad?

HR

Mine is pretty unique. So i cant speak to others. I assemble, calibrate and test/troubleshoot various equipment. Don't settle, keep looking for some thing better. At the very least get a 2 year "technical" degree.

>gets disproven with a counterpoint
>w-whatever bro
>complete with Reddit spacing

Hmmm, I enjoy the gunplay enough and the uncomplicated repetitive structure, at least for the time being. Something I can play with a video on most of the time.
I got it on special.

Nope, just sounds like you're depressed, hate your life and aren't willing to do shit about it. My advice would be to kill yourself.

it sounds like hes forcing himself to play vidya..
just play whatever you feel like playing, and stop whenever you get bored, not after an hour or so..

fuck off TAMMY

I was planning to play some r6 siege but I just learned by mom has lung cancer with brain tumors. She didn't even touch a single smoke in her life.

kinda dampened my enthusiasm for video games for tonight

>tfw need to schedule your hobbies because otherwise you end up going to bed at 3am to wake up at 6am to get ready for work.
Help.

>kinda dampened my enthusiasm for video games for tonight
That's an understatement. I wish the best for your mom.

I think I'm going to play Turok for an hour or two and then play New Vegas. We'll see though, Turok might suck me in.

Not him but for some of us we'd just stop vidya entirely if that were the case. Pretty much stop anything and just sit in front of a blank monitor sobbing

The game must have come a long way from the n64 days. Cause my recollection was it was complete shit. It made me swear off Acclaim forever.

Not OP, but I kinda do the same thing. I usually play multiplayer focused game(s) through the work week. Play a few rounds at night, then come the weekend, I play some story focused/single player game.

Sounds like you don't like old school shooters. It's a simple game; run around killing shit, collecting ammo/guns/powerups, some platforming and searching for secrets if you're inclined.

I don't mean to be so harsh. Like I said, just going off memory. It must have been the first one because it was hyped and it was trash.

>consider playing vidya
>don't
>jerk off
>shitpost on Sup Forums
>jerk off again

I want to make food but my shithead roommates are camping the kitchen. Kill me.

Go out there and be a bro. Man up, make your shit then fuck off.

They're gonna smell the old cum you barely wiped off yourself from the past 3 jack sessions.

Nothing.

Close my battle.net account and now I'm here looking for a fun mmorpg to pick up.

Part of life. It's not a big deal.

You can't smell cum. I fap like five times a day and have never smelled anything.

Noseblind

>Mafia 3
The internet would be time better spent

You don't like cover shootering?

Play max 2 games at a time you fucking retard.

Enjoying Yakuza p and tearaway

been playing nier automata non stop, first game I've spent 60 bucks on in a while but I'm glad I did because its fucking great. About 10 hours in, just beat the forest area, mostly been running around doing side quests.
Is it worth upgrading pods?

Not when it's done horribly

Once I start a game, it's the only one I'll play until I finish it. Then I'll move on to the next game. Isn't it tough to get a good flow if you're juggling 3-4 games at a time?

Me neither m8. It's all been shit except for maybe Deadspace.

I haven't played anything today. I sat on my ass and shitposted here for 7 hours

You're shitposting your life away, realpepe

I can only break that cycle on the weekend.

I guess if you have the materials? I'm a bit past you and still can't upgrade mine.

I've never really done that, I guess I wish I could though. I don't think I play games like a normal person. I'm actually juggling dozens of games that get cycled in and out, most get replaced before I finish them, and I might not finish a game for months or years with it cycling in and out with multiple restarts til I have a breakthrough and manage to play it enough within a given time to finally finish it.
I have over a thousand games on Steam and a few terabytes installed, to give you more of an idea of my problem. I think my attention span or dopamine receptors are just shot.

What I'm trying to avoid.

Which one? I was happy to see the originals getting rereleased on Steam though I haven't played them yet. I've actually been wanting to play the reboot they did that you never really hear about.

Catherine on my one free week of PSNow (will never pay).
Just made it past the 5th level and really dig it. All the characters are great and I love the bar segments. It's the kind of game you can just sit back and relax to. Wish I had buddies to go to bars with, all mine are too broke or out of province.

>Which one? I was happy to see the originals getting rereleased on Steam though I haven't played them yet. I've actually been wanting to play the reboot they did that you never really hear about.
The Turok 1 remaster. I bought both and I'm playing them in order of course.

I might dick around on tales of the abyss at some point but by and large I'm just gonna work on my reading backlog until persona 5 comes out. Can't do nothing but vidya every month

Catherine is very good.

Trying to get golden ranks in Hard mode turns it into a totally different game. And I had a lot of fun tackling the Rapunzel arcade and Babel.

I finished Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight earlier on **my Xbone**, and I downloaded Snake Pass on **my Switch.** I'm probably gonna juggle that and Brandish: The Dark Revenant. Maybe I'll play some Project DIVA Future Tone.

Witcher 3.

I just finished my new build, I went from a GTX 780 to a GTX 1080 and started on my 2 year backlog.

I have had an erection lasting longer than 4 hours but will not seek medical attention. Now this is podracing.

>playing like 5 games at once
>playing games for an hour at a time
>scheduling your video game sessions
End yourself my man - no wonder you have depression

>scheduling your free time
Either learn some willpower or get another job.