Did he make the right decision?

Did he make the right decision?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxDYDY86cQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prove it.

I love this meme as much as the next Sup Forumstard but real talk, if you were supposed to rescue the president's daughter and somehow actually managed to made it out alive, would you throw away you job and reputation by fucking her?

I mean we just went through a life-and-death scenario with barely a scratch, I'm sure she would be up for one bang session as a thank you and keep that shit secret for the rest of her life.

nigga the president just sent you ALONE to rescue his daughter with 10 bullets and a knife and you actually did it, after going through a billion crazy spics and fucking mutated giants. He owes you his life.

>throw away you job and reputation

why?

Leon wasn't sent alone though.

Did he make the right decision on this one? I thought it was up to THEM to take out Umbrella

I did with the pic I posted

>throw away your job and reputation
she's asking for it and frankly, after all the shit he had to go through id be surprised if the president didnt sign an executive order allowing him to fuck his daughter

So... did they?

>not just ditching the underage for the only chick who'd bone you without shoving a crossbow up your ass
Leon has only made bad decisions

I never thought about that.

One stock handgun, a knife, and one extra mag, plus any training Leon might have had.

If he wasnt able to on-site-procure ammo/guns/etc, there is no fucking way he coulda done it. I know they didnt know the exact situation, but youd think theyd alteast give the guy duffelbag full of shit.

Some grenades, extra handgun, a rifle of some sort, extra ammo. Etc.

Pretty sure Claire has a crossbow fetish though

>Ashley
>underage

user, she was 20 in RE4.

No way Jose

Posting from the other thread right now.

go to bed Claire

C U T E
U
T
E

She was? Thought she was like 16, then again, I didn't like Resi 4 to replay it more than two times

i picked zoe

A true man's choice

They fucked at least two or three times, user. Leon has already fucked her, Ada, Angela, Hunnigan and Helena. He's a fucking alpha.

Leon is the most cucked man on the planet

no way fag
I remember reading somewhere that Kobayashi said on some con before Degeneration's launch that Leon "likes to be with different women". Based as fuck.

That ass won't seem as worth it once the SAD guys take the black bag off your head and you're in Guantanamo Bay.

Are you a muslim?

youtube.com/watch?v=qxDYDY86cQ0

We never see that in any canon material, so I'll continue with saying Leon is a cuck

Why is she so perfect Sup Forums?

Why would we need to see Leon going balls deep in Claire, Hunnigan, Ada and everyone else? Is it relevant to be shown onscreen?

Why would Chris resort to having Leon help him anyway? He has Jill, fucking Sheva... I don't know, even his sister. Why Leon? Will there be a good explanation for this?

It's relevant to my interests.

It's relevant to my dick

>He doesn't want to see my boi Leon fucking the best girl AKA Claire

Ask yourself if the spin off manga or 0 were in any way relevant to the series. At least this would fit into the canon with little contradictions

You know how it would go anyway. They'd be half-clothed, Leon would be wearing a condom and Claire would be on the pill even though she's a virgin. They would get cold feet and stop before Leon ever came and tears would be involved

I wanna watch Becky's movie!

>You will never win the Beckybowl

someone post the spongebob one

Is Leon winning it?
Is Chris winning it?
Will Chris offer Leon his sister as a consolation prize after Leon loses, like the good bro he is?

He did. Ashley was already harassing him, but she was his employer's daughter, and his employer the president of his nation.

Has any good ever come from doing the deed with a floozy?

Nobody is. Everyone in RE seems to be permavirgins except Barry.

Nah. Chris has threesomes with Jill and Rebecca daily, and Leon has a fivesome with Claire, Angela, Helena and Hunnigan weekly.

Must be good to be a male MC on the RE universe

>That high quality harem
How does Leon do it?

He's just too cool and cute.

They weren't married, so yes, he did the right thing.

I'm not going to try and make sense of RE4 plot because it's extremely cheezy and ridiculous, but maybe his mission was to do some recon first, like ask around for info and shit and they expected him to find a location and be able to send a properly equipped team or coordinate with Spanish authorities. Like nobody was expecting a death cult in the middle of the place

He was after bigger fish.

I mean it clearly was, first person he sees he tries showing a picture of the girl, that's not exactly what you do if your task is supposed to be an assault on whoever kidnapped her, that's what you do if your task is to figure out if she really is where your info says she is.

>Leon was originally a smoker, just like Chris was in RE1
Bring back Donte Leon

She was in college, so at least 18, I'm sure there's a birthdate somewhere that shows her exact age.

>Leon only feeling Ada's leg
>Leon only facing to his right, ignoring the White women's presence
Step it up, white girls!

>Claire would be on the pill even though she's a virgin

You do know that girls can get pregnant on their first time.

And you think a 30yo virgin Claire would still have hope of fucking someone?

You already know

Leon gets all the pussy, user. You just know it.

But why did Leon tresspass Don Jose's home, without knowledge of the local language, with gun in hand, then killed him afterwards?

Didn't use the manners his parents taught him, so he got a well deserved bullet in the head.

because they're girls you ninny

this isn't some sexist shit, Chris is a gentleman, and you don't ask girls to accompany you on life-or-death situations, especially if there's a personal grudge on the line

the closest, by the book, non-vagina partner, so it's Leon

He has autistic fits of rage for no reason sometimes. As evidenced by Leon needs help with his mental health.

Don Jose was just defending his home from a tresspasser who had a gun in his hand and didn't speak the language

B-but Jill was his partner in those situations since forever

Why is there no Trish and Dante version of this? The end of DMC1 is so similar to RE4 ending only instead of a jetski, it's a plane.

>Leon is saving his time for Ada all the time
>she doesn't give a fuck
I would say. Leon is the purest.

I also wonder why there's STILL no version of it with Leon in Ashley's place and Ada in Leon's place. There's even one with Leon and Ashley swapped for fuck's sake

But Trish is her mother
Dante is crazy but he's not a crazy motherfucker

maybe she was too busy fucking another dude or something, fuck man i don't know, just fill in the gaps yourself

Nah, Leon is the dirtiest player in the game

As i said, back in 2008 Kobayashi said something about "Leon and Claire's bond of trust elevating to the next level" in Degeneration, also mentioning Angela. Some shipperfag got mad and asked "HEY I THOUGHT ADA WAS HIS ONE AND ONLY WHAT ABOUT THE RE4 ENDING REEEEE" and Kobayashi replied with "nah hes a ladies' man"

user...

>he owes you his wife.
Fixed that for you

Is this Wesker after he does the fusion dance with Glenn Arias to become the ultimate /ourguy/?

If Mike the chopper pilot who knows a good bar had survived, would Ashley have asked both him and Leon for overtime?

Mike the chopper pilot was datamined to be the merchant. He owns that bar he knows in the first place.

The big question is would Mike and Leon DO some "overtime" with eachother?

hngggg

Exactly. He's trying to be smooth and shit but in the end nothing fucking happens. Or is there an actual proof that he boned some RE girl?

Is this whats on the superior Japanese script, proofread 6 million times, or a localization choice, or a translation error?

posting edits

Why this series attracks so many romancefags?

This one always gets me, it's not like he has a choice.

>Angela's "scuba diving" invitation
>Claire's bedroom eyes, and the fact they met offscreen at least once more
>Hunnigan telling her mom "she can find a man by herself" and that "she's focusing on her work"
>Helena clearly wanting his dick during RE6, they leave together with Hunnigan at the end
>That Ada line in Damnation about "continuing what we started that night"
>Soon a sex scene with Rebecca in Vendetta

He fucked them all.

Wiki states her birthday being in 1984 and RE4 takes place in 2004, meaning she's 19-20.

It's natural in basically every series, even more on japanese ones. And the eternal blueballing the characters go through doesn't help. At least they should show they married random people or had a son or something. Don't make it seem like they're 40+ year-old virgins

I'm pretty sure it's just shitposting. Those "6 and 5 are good games and are better than 7" posts are shitposts too.

Sounds like a headcanon user.

She's a child.

But 6 and 5 are good games

You just have to read between the lines, my friend. They don't need to throw everything at your face

I'm tempted to pick up RE4 for my PS4, but it's been a while since I've played it. I remember when I did, it was for the first time. I think it was right before or right after I picked up RE5. It was fantastic, but I went back to try and play RE5 and man, not being able to move and shoot bugged me. And those control schemes bugged me anymore. I think I'll still give it a try again, cause it's on sale and I'm bored. I doubt it'll be as good as REmake was though. I got to play that for the first time just a few months ago. God, that was great.

RE threads are 95% shitposting and that's what i love about them

>t. shitposter